• 4 months later...

• Views 7.9k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really a bombshell though based on the January 2nd date. Someone has done some good work here (video below) on the actual timeline. He's an American who has lived in China for a few years. He

The Epoch Times is Falun Gong's media outlet. My opinion is that The Epoch Times is a media outlet that takes advantage of the stupidity and anti-Chinese racism of the West. It is therefore designed t

Thank you I had heard about this as a "theory" about 3 weeks ago. I don't doubt it could be true

Posted Images

Well the paranoia from The Taiwanese people, some I know myself, can be justified in regards to China.

Other than the whole Lord Fauci mantra, it is said that the Intelligence Agency gave a warning concerning the Chinese Government, CCP. That warning is in connection with a database of which the Chinese has; A Genetic level database , the largest supposedly own by China, in the world. This is in connection with the COVID-19 Test Kits and Bio firm buy ups, which in turn, gives them somewhat of a level of a dominance over United States' Healthcare and this can lean towards having an advantage, military wise. Granted they are heavily involved in this situation when it comes to testing. This also makes the US in a way heavily dependent on China in regards to this sector. As for the Taiwanese, there has been growing tensions between them and China, something of which was mentioned a long time ago.

As pointed out before, in 2018, 2019, China isn't a US ally, for it is an ally of Russia, Iran and Syria, more so, China is the type to even pry at it's own allies, essentially a General Shepherd type.

That being said, the late Fall into Dark Winter notations I brought up several times, although not connected to China, will ultimately put every soul to the test, as is break some.

Preparation is key, as is being aware and vigilant. As for those vaccinated, you are all in the system now.

Other than that the Cult of the Woke has been pushing BioNTech Pfizer like crazy through various propaganda.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 11:26 PM, Mic Drop said:

It only took 2 years to find out Fauci was behind the funding of the virus....

check out these damning details: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/hidden-military-documents-reveal-nih-intent-create-sars-cov-2-using-gain-function-research

Yep. And the situation has gotten out of hand, did you hear about the monkey situation?

Essentially Ape Escape, but in real life, but the apes have been spreading a sickness.

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...