The World News Media

The Most Important News About Covid-19 !!!

JW Insider

• Views 3.6k
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not an anti-vaxxer. I believe that almost all the current vaccine types intended for Covid-19 have been proven, at least in the short term, to do more good than harm for a select group of individ

You are right. The Atlantic readers are already primed to think of anyone who questions anything about the safety of the vaccines as an anti-vaxxer. This term is so often misused that it's a perfect p

Yes, that's why I thought it wasn't a bad article overall, but as you pointed out "but the article also stretches the truth. Just enough to make you question and doubt". That's if the reader isn't rea

Posted Images

On 1/3/2022 at 5:03 AM, Dmitar said:

Can you explain, why you would promote a right-wing conspiracy theorist Podcaster? Also, can you explain how this impact is any different from that of the flu shot? If you cannot control your anger, then, please don't respond.

What a joke…listen…I’ve butted heads with JWI a few times but ..I have never seen him express anger…in Fact i would say as much as I’ve disagreed with him at times..his fruitages  are finer than mine or yours …

• 3 weeks later...

@JW Insider As pointed out before, anything profess online, even by means of those who speak against the MSM is scrubbed permanently. YouTube and Facebook are acting like Sentinels from X-Men stamping out all said information and stating what was said, even by this doctor, is misinformation, so much so Independent Journalists are on edge of being wiped also. As of now, some of us, even the Truthers are salvaging as much information possible, even information of children effecting by COVID-19.

@Anna Well it is gone now. You can try this instead, there should be a way to download the interview - https://www.bitchute.com/video/9fOc1N4qjy5r/

The mass censorship and scrubbing is in full force, so better to gather what you can as some wish to re-write history and demonize people in the process. The segregation I speak of in the past is a real thing.

That being said, I saw Malone in Washington recently was there because several of us Truthers were in the area, so I met with them to speak.

On 1/10/2022 at 6:33 PM, Thinking said:

What a joke…listen…I’ve butted heads with JWI a few times but ..I have never seen him express anger…in Fact i would say as much as I’ve disagreed with him at times..his fruitages  are finer than mine or yours …

I believe the joker is the one that defends an abusive person. He might not be abusive to the people he likes, mainly everyone here, including Former Jehovah'e Witnesses he enjoys defending like a father figure, but, to the one, and only he hates enough to find 1000 ways to ban he doesn't. That is downright evil as a Jehovah's Witness, as he claims. His problem is, he hates it when someone proves him or you people wrong.  Can't stand it. The inner fury boils over.

Also, don't ever compare your fruitage with mine, since you orchestrate the same understanding he does. His own, not scripture. If you did, you people wouldn't be "defending" a recently disfellowshipped person for a horrendous action, and you still admire by liking him, speaking well of him, up voting, or down voting comments that are truthful about his behavior.

Therefore, there is "nothing" I have to listen from you.

On 1/27/2022 at 3:06 AM, Dmitar said:

I believe the joker is the one that defends an abusive person. He might not be abusive to the people he likes, mainly everyone here, including Former Jehovah'e Witnesses he enjoys defending like a father figure, but, to the one, and only he hates enough to find 1000 ways to ban he doesn't. That is downright evil as a Jehovah's Witness, as he claims. His problem is, he hates it when someone proves him or you people wrong.  Can't stand it. The inner fury boils over.

Also, don't ever compare your fruitage with mine, since you orchestrate the same understanding he does. His own, not scripture. If you did, you people wouldn't be "defending" a recently disfellowshipped person for a horrendous action, and you still admire by liking him, speaking well of him, up voting, or down voting comments that are truthful about his behavior.

Therefore, there is "nothing" I have to listen from you.

Well I dont know who is disfellowshipped on here and who isn’t…I might hazard a guess…but I dont have any concrete evidence …I have no proof of what it was supposed to be about…a lot of hearsay…and ..I’ve got to have more than that.

I want FACTS…I want PROOF….have you got that?

I dont even know who you are…I upvote you when you say things that I think right..i think you say a lot of things right……I don’t think I have ever downvoted any one…but I might have…but I doubt it..let me play the politican and say I dont recall….if I have.( that should cover my tracks for those who might go and search and find me guilty of it )

As far as I know ..you could be a fake witness….but I do apologize for mentioning your fruit-ages…that was out of line …so I’m sorry for that.

Personally I cannot work JWI out..nor you…and hey..I think we are all a bit dodgy for even being on line…me too..😏

11 hours ago, Thinking said:

Well I dont know who is disfellowshipped on here and who isn’t…I might hazard a guess…but I dont have any concrete evidence …I have no proof of what it was supposed to be about…a lot of hearsay…and ..I’ve got to have more than that.

Yet you're willing to interact with anyone here. You are willing, just like anyone calling themselves a Jehovah Witness, to banish someone that speaks the truth. Nay, The hearsay falls on the lap of the critics.

You prompt these questions when you fail to ask it of others.

I want FACTS…I want PROOF….have you got that?

Your demands are disconcerting. If you wish to go through the proper legal channels that that State demands, and an  institution requires, then you can receive your answer. Just make sure you're and Elder, requesting information of an individual changing KH's, or an official making an inquiry. You can also just ask the wicked. It will be up to that person to convey the truth. 

I dont even know who you are…I upvote you when you say things that I think right..i think you say a lot of things right……I don’t think I have ever downvoted any one…but I might have…but I doubt it..let me play the politican and say I dont recall….if I have.( that should cover my tracks for those who might go and search and find me guilty of it )

Who I am is not important. What is essential is that visitors get the proper direction of their spiritual needs. Some come to these forums to learn something new about scripture, not politics, governments, personal opinions, falsehoods, misinformation, etc.

Therefore, to all of you, I'm nobody. Maybe I will change my moniker to "my name is nobody or just call me nobody" to reflect that, since so many people like to scrutinize my moniker and no one else's. 

12 hours ago, Thinking said:

As far as I know ..you could be a fake witness….but I do apologize for mentioning your fruit-ages…that was out of line …so I’m sorry for that.

If you wish to classify me, I have no problem. Can I classify you as a "fake" witness too? 

12 hours ago, Thinking said:

Personally I cannot work JWI out..nor you…and hey..I think we are all a bit dodgy for even being on line…me too..

I don't follow bad actors, nor would I want to. When one becomes a soldier of God, then we accept the persecution.

8 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Yet you're willing to interact with anyone here. You are willing, just like anyone calling themselves a Jehovah Witness, to banish someone that speaks the truth. Nay, The hearsay falls on the lap of the critics.

You prompt these questions when you fail to ask it of others.

Your demands are disconcerting. If you wish to go through the proper legal channels that that State demands, and an  institution requires, then you can receive your answer. Just make sure you're and Elder, requesting information of an individual changing KH's, or an official making an inquiry. You can also just ask the wicked. It will be up to that person to convey the truth. 

Who I am is not important. What is essential is that visitors get the proper direction of their spiritual needs. Some come to these forums to learn something new about scripture, not politics, governments, personal opinions, falsehoods, misinformation, etc.

Therefore, to all of you, I'm nobody. Maybe I will change my moniker to "my name is nobody or just call me nobody" to reflect that, since so many people like to scrutinize my moniker and no one else's. 

If you wish to classify me, I have no problem. Can I classify you as a "fake" witness too? 

I don't follow bad actors, nor would I want to. When one becomes a soldier of God, then we accept the persecution.

No Ditmar I don’t have fellowship with everyone here..I have blocked two who get their thoughts/ so called scriptural understandings  directly from the demons..and I know that for a fact…having personal conversations with such over a decade ago…. you are and I understand  why you converse with them….for the sake of others who may read their inaccuracies..I get that…and I think you and space Merchant have had some preety amazing conversations….with certain ones of which you both articulated far better than I would.

You are not nobody..and I’m sorry if my words make you feel like that…but please…we all must recognize as witnesses we are not robots..we all have our own personalities…for many different reasons…some of us have been hurt badly but survived…some of us may not see things quiet the way you do…..for what ever reasons….the apostles didn’t always agree with each other…but had sharp bursts of anger…….all the best to you brother …

9 hours ago, Thinking said:

No Ditmar I don’t have fellowship with everyone here..I have blocked two who get their thoughts/ so called scriptural understandings  directly from the demons..and I know that for a fact…having personal conversations with such over a decade ago…. you are and I understand  why you converse with them….for the sake of others who may read their inaccuracies..I get that…and I think you and space Merchant have had some preety amazing conversations….with certain ones of which you both articulated far better than I would.

This only shows your willingness to see the opposition. How about the opposition within? Why have blind faith on them? They serve themselves and agree with apostate views and, as you state, learned to distinguish. A Christian can only serve one master, that's a choice given by God through Christ.

9 hours ago, Thinking said:

You are not nobody..and I’m sorry if my words make you feel like that…but please…we all must recognize as witnesses we are not robots..we all have our own personalities…for many different reasons…some of us have been hurt badly but survived…some of us may not see things quiet the way you do…..for what ever reasons….the apostles didn’t always agree with each other…but had sharp bursts of anger…….all the best to you brother …

Here, I rather be, since I am dealing with former Jehovah's Witnesses and present Jehovah's Witnesses that are inclined to agree with apostate views and that subvert a certain institution literature to bring about bad reports.

A true Christian's first duty is to God, regardless of personal motives and emotion. I have survived many encounters, and a few directly from demonic entities without blaming an institution, or it's teaching. The actors within that go rogue are the ones to blame, if you wish to blame, not God nor an institution dedicated to bringing back the first century teachings of Christ. They only have themselves to blame for their misdeeds and conduct. Who will judge them by Bible Law? Who will judge them is they have gone beyond Christian ethics and subverted themselves to involve man's law? 

In the past, the institution used to give a victim a personal choice if they were a victim of a crime. They needed to make their choice be heard and clear. It was their "right" to contact the secular authority. Free Will. Now, those victims that chose not to involve secular authority by their own choice blame the institution. Why? Because man's laws say they can. Or is it another attack by Satan to bring down God's faithful followers? Who is helping Satan in that quest, former Jehovah's Witnesses. Who else? Present Jehovah’s Witnesses.

I have intolerance for rogue Elders and Ministerial servants. I'm as outspoken there as I am here. If they teach the word of God properly, I "RESPECT" that as any true Christian should. Does that mean I follow men? NO! I follow Christ instructions. There must be shepherds among the sheep. Therefore, I respect the arrangement of that institution, since it’s part of canonical writing. When Jehovah's Witnesses lose sight of Christ teachings, then they "FAIL" as Christians.

How can a visitor here distinguish between the two that have become the same? 

It's not about making excuses on why we think the way we think. It’s about a promise a Christian makes upon baptism to remain loyal to God no matter what. You should have known, Satan was going to challenge your resolve as a Christian after baptism. Your remarks show, you have failed to see and acknowledged it.

9 hours ago, Dmitar said:

This only shows your willingness to see the opposition. How about the opposition within? Why have blind faith on them? They serve themselves and agree with apostate views and, as you state, learned to distinguish. A Christian can only serve one master, that's a choice given by God through Christ.

Here, I rather be, since I am dealing with former Jehovah's Witnesses and present Jehovah's Witnesses that are inclined to agree with apostate views and that subvert a certain institution literature to bring about bad reports.

A true Christian's first duty is to God, regardless of personal motives and emotion. I have survived many encounters, and a few directly from demonic entities without blaming an institution, or it's teaching. The actors within that go rogue are the ones to blame, if you wish to blame, not God nor an institution dedicated to bringing back the first century teachings of Christ. They only have themselves to blame for their misdeeds and conduct. Who will judge them by Bible Law? Who will judge them is they have gone beyond Christian ethics and subverted themselves to involve man's law? 

In the past, the institution used to give a victim a personal choice if they were a victim of a crime. They needed to make their choice be heard and clear. It was their "right" to contact the secular authority. Free Will. Now, those victims that chose not to involve secular authority by their own choice blame the institution. Why? Because man's laws say they can. Or is it another attack by Satan to bring down God's faithful followers? Who is helping Satan in that quest, former Jehovah's Witnesses. Who else? Present Jehovah’s Witnesses.

I have intolerance for rogue Elders and Ministerial servants. I'm as outspoken there as I am here. If they teach the word of God properly, I "RESPECT" that as any true Christian should. Does that mean I follow men? NO! I follow Christ instructions. There must be shepherds among the sheep. Therefore, I respect the arrangement of that institution, since it’s part of canonical writing. When Jehovah's Witnesses lose sight of Christ teachings, then they "FAIL" as Christians.

How can a visitor here distinguish between the two that have become the same? 

It's not about making excuses on why we think the way we think. It’s about a promise a Christian makes upon baptism to remain loyal to God no matter what. You should have known, Satan was going to challenge your resolve as a Christian after baptism. Your remarks show, you have failed to see and acknowledged it.

Should Peter have known to the depth he would fall In Renouncing Jesus…did he understand the extent of his persecution…no…he still failed in sinking into the stormy seas…but Jesus spoke kindly to him even tho lacking faith.

The problem here Ditmar..is you actually cause more harm than good to the truth…you come out so self righteous ..and no matter how some one tries to be kindly to you…no matter how many try to make allowances for your over zealousness…you won’t listen.

Thus you are not acting like Jesus in any form….but roaring out of piousness…..you would condemn the very men Jesus loved when they fled in terror and abandoned him….in your actions and words what you are showing is the very lack of the understanding of Christ….the very essence of his being and reason for being ….Jesus would not speak as you do…nor would he judge as you do.

Im not saying some of your thoughts are wrong…for they are not all wrong…but the spirit in which  you speak is wrong…..you are not helping anyone come into the truth or even want to…..you are doing more harm than good.

you yourself are acting as a rouge element of Jehovahs people even being on this forum….yet that’s okay with you…..because you feel you have a right to….as we all do here….you honestly feel you are being used to defend this institution….thus in your mind defending Jehovah and Jesus…..thus you condemn yourself with a double standard …so why do you condemn us your fellow brothers and sisters.

I know talking and trying to reason with you is actually whistling in the wind..and it’s no good even being kindly to you…but I hope that those that read you…or this realize we are not all like you…you are very proud Ditmar and you lash out at one’s who truly are your brothers and sisters….

Anyway these days are hard and we need to keep putting up with each other….and I know you mean well 🤗

On 2/3/2022 at 10:37 AM, xero said:

Not sure, but generally speaking all the banned stuff is on rumble.

https://rumble.com/vrtdku-joe-rogan-jre-1757-robert-malone-covid.html

We weren't kidding with the censorship. They've been censuring a whole lot of us, as mentioned before they are attacking Rogan. The Left side of the paradigm wants to be on the right side of history, when clearly they are not. This is effecting Truthers, for a lot of information we rely on is either censured, or some people are jailed.

As of right now the Trucker Convoy is a reality break for some for the MSM is trying to shift the narrative and both sides are being more aggressive toward each other. On the other side of the spectrum, you have the MSM, as with some media like Guardian, Atlantic NYT, wanting a push for war.

That being said, Rumble is more of a battleground for most, however, even Rumble has a few cracks.

Big Tech is a tricky enemy. Eventually, some of this stuff will spill over to your religious faith, granted, as pointed out before, the media and events in the world has broken some in your community, the same thing I tell other community, namely the investor community who is getting hammered by the FEDS. In the coming weeks stuff like this can get very difficult.

That said, everyone is in a Freedom vs. Compliance situation. Some would be Conformist, but to an extent while others given in.

On 1/29/2022 at 8:50 PM, Thinking said:

Should Peter have known to the depth he would fall In Renouncing Jesus…did he understand the extent of his persecution…no…he still failed in sinking into the stormy seas…but Jesus spoke kindly to him even tho lacking faith.

So, in your mind, you're perfect. When did God grant you this marvel?

Instead of trying so desperately to justify your actions and behavior, how about making scriptural adjustments. 

The problem here Ditmar..is you actually cause more harm than good to the truth…you come out so self righteous ..and no matter how some one tries to be kindly to you…no matter how many try to make allowances for your over zealousness…you won’t listen.

Plot twist. Am I the one calling themselves Jehovah's Witnesses and do the contrary? You need to expand on your definition of what self-righteousness means. You need to accept what 1 Timothy 5:20 is conveying without pride getting in your way.

Therefore, I'm not the one harming the truth, you Jehovah's Witnesses here are.

Thus you are not acting like Jesus in any form….but roaring out of piousness…..you would condemn the very men Jesus loved when they fled in terror and abandoned him….in your actions and words what you are showing is the very lack of the understanding of Christ….the very essence of his being and reason for being ….Jesus would not speak as you do…nor would he judge as you do.

Actually I am by rebuking those causing harm to God's name just like Jesus rebuked Peter. Remember Peter, you just mentioned him.

I know talking and trying to reason with you is actually whistling in the wind..and it’s no good even being kindly to you…but I hope that those that read you…or this realize we are not all like you…you are very proud Ditmar and you lash out at one’s who truly are your brothers and sisters….

Actually, it's not hard at all. Bring scriptural proof toward your disobedience and the reproach you bring to God, and I will listen.

Unlike anyone here, I don't need to twist scripture to justify my behavior. The good thing, The ALLEN's of the past made a promise of a decade here. I have 10 months to go. I believe 2023 was referenced in many accounts.

After that, we all have a choice and decision to make.

A comprehensive apostolic prayer

1. The high standard of Christian conduct. For this purpose we are filled with the knowledge of His will. The end of knowledge is practice.

15But if it is unpleasing in your sight to serve the LORD, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living. As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD!”