The World News Media

Millions Now Living Will Never Die! by J.F. Rutherford ??????????? A few questions.

Patiently waiting for Truth

On 10/16/2021 at 4:45 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I repeat FUNNY HOW YOU NOW CALL THEM BIRTH PANGS

Again - if the root has never changed, it does not matter, therefore, no violation. They all originated with that one Strong's which was mentioned to you.

@NoisySrecko Agreed, but the 1925 thing some people simply read a few words, but do not read into what was actually said, thus end up coming up with their own narrative.

• Views 9.3k
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just glanced at what was said above. It seems it is a much created fluffy storm in a tea cup  - about nothing!  If I were living in 1919 or in 1935,  and finally understood the scriptures which

The historical context is interesting because it confirms today’s perception of the past historical context. And that is: They expected Armageddon and the establishment of an earthly Paradise during t

JFR was probably not even including those who were already Bible Students (proto-JWs) to be numbered in those millions. ALL of the Bible Students were included in the 144,000 going to heaven, but in t

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.