The World News Media

Did Carnivores Exist Before the Flood of Noah's Day?

The Librarian

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

@Pudgysteadily improves in my eyes. I am starting to think of him as ‘the dog that does indeed vomit but has the good sense not to return to it.’

Because you know who he really is and you even hinted at it previously. You and James have always liked each other. 

• Views 11.9k
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bold mine) It explains that God can choose to see what he wants to see. In any case, even humans can predict a certain outcome based on certain behavior, how much more so a God who is a lot smarter t

blo·vi·ate /ˈblōvēˌāt/   verb  informal•US gerund or present participle: bloviating

I think everybody here is missing the point of Life, The Universe, and Everything. Yes, the WTB&TS is guilty of hundreds of sins over a hundred and more years, but the fact is that in a Unive

Posted Images

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It is a fool’s game to base judgments on the flaws of those taking the lead anywhere,

You are the one playing the 'fool's game' by living in that Org that is run by 8 men that pretend to be the Faithful and Discreet Slave.  You are a slave to the ones you serve, and those ones are the Governing Body of the Org. 

For over 100 years the Leaders of that Org have deliberately told lies. The Watchtower writers, Leaders, helpers, then the JW set up, JW Org, all telling lies about what they pretended to know.  We don't need to write details here of the lies as it's all been written here before. BUT you and others blind yourselves deliberately from all those things. Things which have been proven, not just made up stories. 

You crafty way of writing only fools those who want to be fooled. For instance this sentence of yours above.

"It is a fool’s game to base judgments on the flaws of those taking the lead anywhere,....

We are not talking about ANYWHERE, we are talking about 8 men that say they are the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

We are talking about 8 men that say "God and Christ trust us, so all JWs should trust us" 

We are talking about a GB that have told the Anointed 'not to gather together because if they do gather together those Anointed ones would be working against the Holy Spirit.

This is who you follow. These are Your Leaders. Those wicked men who do not serve God through Christ but serve themselves and make slaves of you all.  How can i say that ?

Well for instance, on the ministry (when it was street work and carts) JWs didn't often go out with Bibles. JWs didn't often speak from their hearts. JWs handed out magazines and tracts. JWs stood by carts / trollies full of the GB's written words. It was all the GBs / helpers written words. It was not the Word of God... And so called Bible studies, were really a book study which might possibly include a very few scriptures. 

Remember that your JW Org is all based on the teachings which come from those ones you say 

"It is a fool’s game to base judgments on the flaws of those taking the lead anywhere,.

Because those taking the lead are the ones you follow. 

8 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

You crafty way of writing only fools those who want to be fooled. For instance this sentence of yours above.

"It is a fool’s game to base judgments on the flaws of those taking the lead anywhere,....

We are not talking about ANYWHERE, we are talking about 8 men that say they are the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

How can anyone be so obtuse? Of course I know what the subject is. What anyone else instantly realizes is being said is that the tactic fails anywhere—and it fails just as much with WT personnel as anywhere else.

57 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

You can't get much worse that PEDOPHILE ELDERS RAPING YOUNG CHILDREN 

And then you add to this horror by having a GOVERNING BODY THAT HIDES THOSE PEDOPHILES IN THE JW  ORG. 

Hey, are you sure you weren't a writer for the Mirror once? Or some other sleezy tabloid? I remember reading a big bold red headline once in a local paper, can't remember the name of it, but can't forget the headline: "woman raped by a head of cabbage". 

People actually buy those papers, and believe that stuff...

22 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

How can anyone be so obtuse? Of course I know what the subject is. What anyone else instantly realizes is being said is that the tactic fails anywhere—and it fails just as much with WT personnel as anywhere else.

It only fails with BLIND JWs, because YOU want it to fail for YOU.

Truthful Christians would see the truth in what I've written and would see the sly way you try to hide truth about your Leaders and your Org. 

But what you seem to be saying is your Leaders and your Org are no better and no different to the rest of the 'world' that belongs to the Devil. 

Just now, Anna said:

Sorry, it looks like my phone went a little crazy and posted multiples of my quote...and I don't have the option to delete.

@The Librarianwhat happened to the option to delete your own post?

Ha Ha, I was just going to ask yo if you were so angry that you needed to post it 4 times :) 

That comment was funny however. 

11 minutes ago, Anna said:

Or some other sleezy tabloid?

I leave the sleeze to your JW org thanks. The place where Pedophiles roam free to harm young children.  

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Are you privy to the degree Jesus did that after his ‘eat my flesh’ remarks gave enemies the pretext to persecute the congregation for cannibalism?

Jesus had his reason for speaking. But even his listeners had good reason to be offended by what was said. I believe many of them remembered their ancestors and the prophecies that were fulfilled.

Therefore in your midst parents will eat their children, and children will eat their parents. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds. - Ezekiel 5:10

Then he asked her, “What’s the matter?” She answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we’ll eat my son.’  So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him,’ but she had hidden him.” - 2 Kings 6:28,29

And what to say. If in the 1st century they preached eating the body of Jesus and drinking his blood then no wonder they were persecuted. 

I don’t think Jesus said anywhere that they preach it, but to preach the good news about Jesus. Even the JWs stopped preaching directly about the guilt and destruction of the Catholic Church. Why? Because that would be hate speech, I guess.

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

You can't get much worse that PEDOPHILE ELDERS RAPING YOUNG CHILDREN 

Can you explain your position here? How can he not? If you're so concerned about pedophilia, why would you associate yourself with a known one. This would certainly make no sense with any pedophilia argument coming from you.

13 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

And what to say. If in the 1st century they preached eating the body of Jesus and drinking his blood then no wonder they were persecuted. 

Can you explain if the Jews and Gentiles thought, it was a literal process? Can you give me a biblical text where the apostles turned into cannibals, for the sake of Jesus?

7 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Can you give me a biblical text where the apostles turned into cannibals, for the sake of Jesus?

How can you ask me such "stupid" question. TTH mentioned Jesus ’words in which he invites people around him to eat his body and drink his blood. I only expanded the possibility that the apostles and other followers repeated Jesus ’words in front of other people. If they were “rigid” in preaching such “religious teachings,” my conclusion was in the commentary. So I really don’t understand how you don’t understand the context within which my remark is. :)