The World News Media

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The GB hate ex-JWs because ex-JWs prove their strength and faith in God through Jesus Christ. 

Can you explain your position here, since you don't abide by scripture? What faith in God through Jesus can a none conformist have? 

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

ALL translations are questionable as none seem to be directly inspired of God's Holy Spirit, But the BSB is easy to read and understand. That does not mean that I believe every word of that translation. 

Can you give me an example how this thought would make sense to a thinking Christian?

NAS  2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; (2 Tim. 3:16 NAS)

5 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Are you sugggesting that everyone needs to understand the Greek language to be able to believe God's word ?

Apparently, that was something you insinuated with your poor application of Greek Scripture.

5 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I place no faith in men.

Can you explain how you have no faith in yourself, yet find a need to answer questions for your personal faith in someone you have no faith on? Can you clarify? 

Also, all ancient scrolls were written by men, under God's inspiration that you don't believe in. How does any bible version sway your argument?

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being an ex-JW is not a bad thing. It is not a sin. Because it is plain to see that God and Christ do not work through the JW Org, and do not work through the GB. 

@Witness  What fellowship should I have here? 1 Corinthians 15:33 Paul is talking about those people with whom we associate or fellowship. We tend to take on the character of the group with

You know, I am a great admirer of William Jefferson Clinton, former President of the United States to the extent of his skill at lying better than anybody else I’ve ever seen, with a smile, and with a

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Can you provide an example where the apostles "didn't" preach in a world of commerce, religion, and politics?

Preaching, giving testimony about Christ is entirely different than developing an organization - a legal corporation.  

Can you also explain, how the first century churches were not formed by individuals that donated their time and money as recorded in scripture?

The money went where it was needed - with people in need, not toward stimulating an organization/corporation.

Can you provide an example where the apostles were not under Roman rule, including Jesus?

What does that have to do with the statement of mine that you quoted?  I was speaking about the "trampling" of today's priesthood by the elder body.

Can you explain how God didn't allow earthly treasures to build his temple and his house of worship?

Is it necessary to have earthly treasures to build a spiritual Temple?  1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22

Can you also explain how Pearl Doxsey has no commerce with her blogs and is affiliated with The Final Witness (ChristDisciples) and they generate their revenue from Google, Facebook, Twitter Ads?

There is no revenue generated from any of those sources that you mentioned.  If you actually would look at the sites, you see that it they are blogs without advertisement,  that are paid for by the person initiating the blog.  "Christsdisple"  is an entirely different person than Pearl.  They support each other, only in truth.  

3 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Can you explain your position here, since you don't abide by scripture? What faith in God through Jesus can a none conformist have? 

You have become sooooo boring billy. I could fall asleep just reading your dribble.

12 midnight here in England. I cannot be bothered with you any more.

8 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

You have become sooooo boring billy. I could fall asleep just reading your dribble.

12 midnight here in England. I cannot be bothered with you any more.

Okay rest. Perhaps tomorrow or when you decide to think, you won't be just a commoner in search of vengeance through irrational thoughts by being rude and obnoxious. It appears you're no better than Jehovah Witnesses here that can't control their anger because they just can't answer simple questions. 

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Preaching, giving testimony about Christ is entirely different than developing an organization - a legal corporation. 

Can you explain how the churches Paul visited don't amount to a structured organization of churches? No different from your bloggers 4 Women. 

The money went where it was needed

How does building churches and supporting those churches, like in ancient times; does that amount to a poor structure with donations? Are you suggesting the apostles defrauded the church?

What does that have to do with the statement of mine that you quoted?  I was speaking about the "trampling" of today's priesthood by the elder body.

Is it really the way you framed your answer?

Is it necessary to have earthly treasures to build a spiritual Temple?

Then, you disagree with God, since that spiritual temple needs an earthly installment as it was in ancient time.

But God said unto me, Thou shalt not build a house for my name, because thou art a man of war, and hast shed blood. Aramaic Bible in Plain English And LORD JEHOVAH said to me: “You shall not build a house for my name, because you are a Warrior and because you are a man who has shed much blood.

Who built that Spiritual Temple that stood even after Christ, and a small part remains today?

There is no revenue generated from any of those sources that you mentioned.  If you actually would look at the sites, you see that it they are blogs without advertisement,  that are paid for by the person initiating the blog.  "Christsdisple"  is an entirely different person than Pearl.  They support each other, only in truth. 

Then, you are saying that Google, Facebook, and Twitter are giving those services for free just like their affiliation of the 4 women? And their support of each other is not considered a contribution for each other, and all those others affiliated with Pearl Doxsey blogs are interlopers. Do I that correct? 

You know, I am a great admirer of William Jefferson Clinton, former President of the United States to the extent of his skill at lying better than anybody else I’ve ever seen, with a smile, and with an intelligence that is far beyond my own.

I have listened to him at great length during lengthy speeches and dissertations and known from facts that he was lying …… but with a sense of awe and wonder of how well he was doing it.

If you didn’t know better, the hypnotic affect was captivating and pervasive.

…. not since ex-president Bill Clinton have I seen such a skilled “lawyer” as the screen persona DMITAR, who drags you into his slanderous fantasies and misrepresentation of everything you can imagine with such skill that you are inclined to defend yourself, where no defense is necessary…… Just to exercise common courtesy in a debate.

He can take a narrative that is totally false and spin it so it seems to have some legitimate value … a truly amazing thing to watch, like a trout’s admiration of a fishing lure with bright colors.

…… but besides being slanderous and libelous, and borderline dangerous the most chilling thing about having a conversation with Dimitar is the fact that he is almost always, if not actually always wrong about the positions he takes.

….. as a cartoon dog I am completely immune to his slander, and his libel, but even so I don’t have to like it, and I don’t.

On various discussion forums I understand you can block certain people, but I do not believe in doing that, as dangerous people are able to hide in darkness if that’s done. 

Therefore I have decided to completely ignore Dimitar, and his various quasi-evil manifestations with other screen names, even as I mentioned earlier that’s probably a safe bet that he can be completely ignored …… And should be.

…… And should be.

It should be interesting to observe the sound of one hand clapping.

16 hours ago, Dmitar said:

It appears you're no better than Jehovah Witnesses here that can't control their anger because they just can't answer simple questions. 

As a sinner, in God's eyes, through Christ, I am no better than anyone. But the thing is that I KNOW THAT I'M NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. 

The problem starts with the GB of JW Org, who think they ARE better than others. How do we know that the GB think they are better? 

1. The GB call themselves the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

2. The GB get their helpers to call them the F&DS.

3. The GB say that ONLY they, those 8 Men, are the F&DS.

4. The GB start to beat 'their fellow slaves'.

5. The GB tell the Anointed NOT TO MEET TOGETHER.

6. The GB state as 'fact' that God and Christ trust them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

And it is the GB that 'can't control their anger', that's why they are so wicked. 

That is why the GB deliberately hide Pedophiles in their JW org.

That is why the GB deliberately allow children to suffer SEXUAL ABUSE. 

That is why the GB are so immoral. Because they have alowed themselves to be used by the Devil. 

That is why the GB are so greedy and selfish.

That is why the GB have to keep building massive buildings as showpieces. 

Because the GB are not 'spirtual men' they are 'physical men'. They can only understand physical things.

And that is why God and Christ do not, and never will, use that GB to teach truth. 

13 hours ago, Pudgy said:

even as I mentioned earlier that’s probably a safe bet that he can be completely ignored …… And should be.

…… And should be.

But we never ignored you when you were telling us that War is right in God's eyes.

And we never ignored you when you went on about how many Guns you own and how you would deal with anyone attacking you or your family. 

We had discussion. Good or bad it was discussion. 

As for me I don't mind if anyone blocks me. It just proves their narrow mindedness. 

All discussion is good as long as a person has a strong faith in God, through Christ. I can even handle TTH when he calls me names :). And Anna, who once offered me proof of the things I wrote, but now choses to be 'on the other side' of truth. Even JWI would offer proof on the immorality and wickedness in the JW org, but now seems to have become a lap dog to the Org. 

Discussion has waned but insults have grown bigger. However it's still better to know how other peole feel or think. 

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Um, so when did God make you the judge then ?  Did God make you an angel to give judgement ? 

Is this what you understand? You talk about me twisting words, while you twist words yourself. 

As a sinner, in God's eyes, through Christ, I am no better than anyone. But the thing is that I KNOW THAT I'M NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. 

We can agree, you are no better than those 8 men you disparage. However, what do they hold in their hearts that you don't? What do Christians demonstrate better than you? 

And it is the GB that 'can't control their anger', that's why they are so wicked. 

That is why the GB deliberately hide Pedophiles in their JW org.

Can you explain, how those 8 men are angry and are displaying it? Aren't you an acquaintance here with such a person, and is hiding their true identity from the public? How is your support of one any different?