The World News Media

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being an ex-JW is not a bad thing. It is not a sin. Because it is plain to see that God and Christ do not work through the JW Org, and do not work through the GB. 

@Witness  What fellowship should I have here? 1 Corinthians 15:33 Paul is talking about those people with whom we associate or fellowship. We tend to take on the character of the group with

You know, I am a great admirer of William Jefferson Clinton, former President of the United States to the extent of his skill at lying better than anybody else I’ve ever seen, with a smile, and with a

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I watched this video but I've no idea who he is or if he was reading from a book. Therefore I've no idea if what he was saying is true. Can you give me more details please, references etc.... Thanks. 

Yes, you are right, he is reading from the book, “We left Jehovah’s Witnesses” by Edmond Gruss.  He has done a few videos on segments from the book.  The maker of the video and his wife have made a lot of videos, but I personally, have only seen a few; and from I have gathered, they are both exjws.

On 12/28/2021 at 1:03 PM, Witness said:

Yes, you are right, he is reading from the book, “We left Jehovah’s Witnesses” by Edmond Gruss.

It appears there is at least one member of that status here as this former member. Can you explain what is the difference to a conscience oriented Christian, since you are one of those that degrade this organization, yet you don't do the same about that individual?

54 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

It appears there is at least one member of that status here as this former member. Can you explain what is the difference to a conscience oriented Christian, since you are one of those that degrade this organization, yet you don't do the same about that individual?

Being an ex-JW is not a bad thing. It is not a sin. Because it is plain to see that God and Christ do not work through the JW Org, and do not work through the GB. 

3 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Do you make this remark as a prophet of the lord? Does that mean you have been chosen to Judge the meek? Being a former member is not a bad thing, placing yourself above Christ is. Can you elaborate how God gave you that status? When one becomes concerned about the actions and behavior of an individual and a church is affected by that concern, then that church should heed Paul's warning. In retrospect, those are two different things.

One is to have that individual, confess, and repent their sins before the lord and the church as described by canonical law. There is no judgment on the person, put rather in the behavior of that person. If that person refuses to repent, then, God will judge that individual. The church, simply, is obligated by canonical law to follow its determination with that association. What does a Christian have to do with an unrepentant soul with bad behavior?

The Temple of the Living God

14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15 What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said,

Do you honestly believe, the Berean Society doesn’t have the same ideology?

15 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Do you make this remark as a prophet of the lord? Does that mean you have been chosen to Judge the meek? Being a former member is not a bad thing, placing yourself above Christ is. Can you elaborate how God gave you that status?

Simple answer, It is in Scripture.  Matthew 7 : 15 - 17

Berean Study Bible
Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

Deuteronomy 18:22 

Berean Study Bible
When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD and the message does not come to pass or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

From the time of Russell the Leaders have thought they are the 'Faithful and Discreet Salve'. They have thought they were giving the 'proper food at the proper time'.  But the food they were giving was LIES. The scripture above proves it. 

The Scriptures judge the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses. 

Therefore I am not placing myself above Christ. 

15 hours ago, Dmitar said:

One is to have that individual, confess, and repent their sins before the lord and the church as described by canonical law.

But, as I've been told before on here, there is no one in the JW Org above the GB. No one in the JW Org can get the GB to confess or repent. No JWs can remove the whole GB from that Org.

So the Org contiues to dominated by a Wicked Slave thet beats their fellow slaves. 

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

No one in the JW Org can get the GB to confess or repent. No JWs can remove the whole GB from that Org.

No one alone can remove them - that is true.  But, it is promised that God will put it into the hearts of the elder body/"man of lawlessness", along with anointed ones, to have them removed.  Rev 17:15-18

5 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Simple answer, It is in Scripture.  Matthew 7 : 15 - 17

How would this not apply to anyone here?

From the time of Russell the Leaders have thought they are the 'Faithful and Discreet Salve'. They have thought they were giving the 'proper food at the proper time'.  But the food they were giving was LIES. The scripture above proves it. 

When the Bible Students began to apply scripture correctly, and Russell was inspired to follow the lead of the first Christian as ascribed by our lord and savior, are you saying, Christ application of the ancient scrolls were false teachings? How can this ideology presented here by you not be seen as a false prophet as you apply it to this organization?

Therefore I am not placing myself above Christ. 

By your own words, I'm afraid you are.

But, as I've been told before on here, there is no one in the JW Org above the GB. No one in the JW Org can get the GB to confess or repent. No JWs can remove the whole GB from that Org.

So the Org contiues to dominated by a Wicked Slave thet beats their fellow slaves. 

In studying their organization, I have not seen where a student glorifies their leaders. They venerate their leaders, which is not the same, as the apostles graciously placed themselves as an example. In the eyes of God, we are all equal. That however doesn't mean the apostles didn't have a responsibility to be spiritual leaders. Any religious institution needs leaders that understand the foundation of scripture correctly.

Take example with the poster Witness. This individual venerates a blogger. By that determination, that person is a spiritual leader to Witness. Another thing you have not considered; a "gathering" The implication of a gathering is two or three individuals. If that is established as it is done here by @Srecko Sostar, @Witness, @Patiently waiting for Truth, you have formed an unintentional church. If you consider the Book of Matthew, follow along and understand the entire Book. Once you have established that, you will concede "witness" to be your spiritual leader since you agree with that individual. 

Once again, The usage of scripture is meant to be used as a spiritual calling to excellence.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.