The World News Media

Did you know that Mars is the only planet in our Solar System inhabited ENTIRELY by Robots?

Pudgy

The Bible says that Earth has been given to the sons of men.

Obviously the phrase "the vicnity of the Earth" includes the Earth's Moon, because mankind has been there many times.

By extension it seems clear that Satan's influence would extend to the Moon, and by further extension throughout the Solar System, and by even further extension ... the entire physical Universe.

The logic is inescapable ...

So ... now that we have a better understanding of what the Universe REALLY consists of, how are we to understand humanity's role in colonizing it?

Is Mars destined to be forever a planet of Robots ... or will it eventually be shared with the sons of men?

• Views 732
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Proverbs 26:17) . . .Like someone grabbing hold of a dog’s ears Is the one passing by who becomes furious about a quarrel that is not his. When I was a kid back in the 1960's, this verse never m

…… sigh ……. (Puts paws over eyes and shakes head in resigned dispair). The robots were sent by humans from Earth, on rockets, to explore and take photos and soil and other samples, and radio that

I'd be more concerned about the robots that China is now using. The unmanned ones that are carrying machine guns. Robot warfare is here. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

Is Mars destined to be forever a planet of Robots ... or will it eventually be shared with the sons of men?

The Important thing is that Babylon Bee just landed a one and a half hour interview with Elon Musk, who wants to go there.

Check out Trump with the ray-gun eyes. Too much.

18 minutes ago, Peter Carroll said:

you logic is totally flawed and is by  extention of yourself .ie totally flawed .just end it all .so we can celebrate the loss

Please expound on your unfounded assumption. 

HOW is it flawed?

Specifically!

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Perhaps you should adjust your medication, or tell the nurses.

You have NOT answered the question

If you cannot do that, you condemn yourself with your own words.

2021-12-22_023111.jpg

This made me laugh; I was not offended. It seems quite possible that various missions to Mars have left robot trash. Is that what you meant, Pudgy?

12 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Is Mars destined to be forever a planet of Robots ... or will it eventually be shared with the sons of

You are surely joking!  We have photos of Mars and I did not see any photos of robots - unless they comprise of nano-technology... lol

So - you are saying that Jehovah created robots on Mars? Or are you saying Satan created them?  And if he did ... what was the purpose of doing this?....... since the bible shows that satan wants to destroy mankind.... and we are here on earth!  we are not living on Mars....  lol

…… sigh ……. (Puts paws over eyes and shakes head in resigned dispair).

The robots were sent by humans from Earth, on rockets, to explore and take photos and soil and other samples, and radio that information back to NASA and the ESA, etc.

Currently Mars is inhabited by NINE Robots, depending on whether or not you count the subsidiary helicopter drones, etc.……. and so far …. No humans.

….. sheeeesh!

This is a LOT OF WORK!

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

s Mars destined to be forever a planet of Robots ... or will it eventually be shared with the son

I think we have different explanation of what a robot is but put that aside.... I knew they had put programmed machines on Mars but I did not know it was NINE.   

The bible gives and answer:  Jehovah created the earth to be inhabited.  It is the perfect distance from the sun and when it is restored it is perrrrrfect for human life and animals.  

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

The robots were sent by humans from Earth, on rockets, to explore and take photos and soil and other samples, and radio that information back to NASA and the ESA, etc.

I'd be more concerned about the robots that China is now using. The unmanned ones that are carrying machine guns.

Robot warfare is here. 

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The thing I like most about mutts is they have these cool little handles on the side of their heads.

(Proverbs 26:17) . . .Like someone grabbing hold of a dog’s ears Is the one passing by who becomes furious about a quarrel that is not his.

When I was a kid back in the 1960's, this verse never made me think of Internet discussion forums. Yet, the style of a certain participant here, who will not be named (though he has had dozens), is always the first thing that comes to mind.

[edited to add: But, of course, I also know that it isn't fair to focus on only one example, when there are many others, including myself who just can't pass up a good discussion, even if not the least bit furious about it.]

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.