The World News Media

Time to ban dimtar.

Matthew9969

47 minutes ago, xero said:

You know what's great about ADD is that if someone is boring you can't even see or hear them. It's like a mute feature. If I hear anything at all it's like what adults sound like in the peanuts specials.

I am very pleased with my ADD, especially after my medication, which is a big plus In ANY CONTEXT.

After my meds kick in I can run around the top of the chain-link fence of my property, And mow the entire one acre lawn with my teeth.

It also gives me an advanced perspective on Dmitar’s posts.

54FE0E5C-B32D-44B7-BD7F-346F6D5FEF77.png

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely he will respond to love and acceptance. How’s that project going anyway?

Though it has been explained many times just how a person gets banned, along with who does it, along with who favors that action and who doesn’t—there is just no point in repeating it. There is just s

It's impossible to have a logical discussion anymore due to this jack ass. Can the mods please send it a warning or ban it?

Posted Images

12 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It happened to PSomH once and he still cries about it almost every other post.

Hmm! ONCE, That's interesting, since people that enjoy insulting others have no reason to cry because they are still here. Aside from being liars as you claim people are here, what other criteria does a poster need, not to be banned in a site catered to impudent people? Just asking.

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

Hmm! ONCE, That's interesting, since people that enjoy insulting others have no reason to cry because they are still here. Aside from being liars as you claim people are here, what other criteria does a poster need, not to be banned in a site catered to impudent people? Just asking.

Well, you can’t have thin skin. You must be one who doesn’t take things personally.

6 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Thank you. You mean like you people that get ONE person banned? Interesting logic.

Though it has been explained many times just how a person gets banned, along with who does it, along with who favors that action and who doesn’t—there is just no point in repeating it. There is just such a paranoia present that one sees the entire forum conspiring, though it is anything but true, and remains totally oblivious to one’s own abrasive manner.

2 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Though it has been explained many times just how a person gets banned, along with who does it, along with who favors that action and who doesn’t—there is just no point in repeating it. There is just such a paranoia present that one sees the entire forum conspiring, though it is anything but true, and remains totally oblivious to one’s own abrasive manner.

As long as you understand your personal logic, no one else needs to. However, tagging an individual that people here perceive that person is just to get that person banned, is sinister, backhanded and illogical. Enjoy your day.

2 hours ago, Dmitar said:

As long as you understand your personal logic, no one else needs to. However, tagging an individual that people here perceive that person is just to get that person banned, is sinister, backhanded and illogical. Enjoy your day.

That's because it is a JW Elder run forum, and that is how they work in real congregations. 

They warn the people that they like, but they d/fed the people that they don't like.  It is JW organisation in practice. 

In fact they d/fed people that tell the truth, d/fed without warning. 

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

That's because it is a JW Elder run forum, and that is how they work in real congregations. 

If you notice, it is not any Witness, but your brother-in-spirit, Matthew 4 5784, who started up this thread on the need he feels to ban Dmitar.

How intolerant he is.

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

From what I gather it absolutely is not a JW Elder run forum. I believe that the person who might actually be ultimately responsible for the forum rules is not the least bit concerned with what we talk about over here. It's probably all based on the report feature, where people can raise flags about a specific post, or spamming, which the owner(s), administrator(s) and some moderators can act upon to either give warnings or ban a person. This feature can no doubt be abused, and it's probably true that a person who abuses it for revenge (or whatever) probably risks getting banned for that, too. I think that overuse of the down-vote 25 times a day might also be seen as spamming. (Some forums prohibit down-votes unless you have been a participating member for a good period of time.)

I think sometimes that lots of people on religious forums end up saying things that are not even considered all that bad among the members, since we are quite used to being judged and even "condemned to hell" by persons of all sorts. For most of us it just "rolls off our back." But to a more secular person, it might sound a lot more like cyber-bullying, and they believe they must take action or be held responsible for tacit permission of a hostile, bullying environment.

36 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

My first downvote ever.

Go to Hell-

enistic Classical Art

on the Met Museum site:

https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/244054

and notice how they gave the

"Votive Thumbs Up" in

Hellenistic times:

[I think it's what they gave the comedians whenever a funny thing happened on the way to the forum. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Funny_Thing_Happened_on_the_Way_to_the_Forum]

image.png

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

Go to Hell-

I’ll take this as a response similar to that of the elder I love to tease.

I told him frankly that I was fearful of giving any possible future hard-hitting message of doom, but that it might help if I had some practice. Therefore, would he mind if I was the one to announce it whenever he was to give a public talk?

He took a moment to process, then hurled back, “You’re a piece of work!”

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.