The World News Media

Brothers helping Brothers Jehovah be with them.

Red Kenwood

4 hours ago, Thinking said:

Well I wouldn’t let them around my kids…alas the days are dark…and they at times seep into the congregations…it’s a sad fact..and hard to understand  at times….but inevitable…

The viciousness and vile attitude come from apostates such as yourself. I wouldn't associate or even consider being in the same congregation you are poisoning with your presence, much less have you spread the gospel as a false prophet.

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When waiting at the airport why not kiss every deboarding passenger, rather than searching out your own loved one?

He knows. He's just being intentionally antagonistic. He knows it's logical to let Witnesses stay with Witnesses. He doesn’t want to admit the bond those of like mind and faith have, because he doesn'

Posted Images

On 3/17/2022 at 9:06 AM, hgp said:

How do you expect a small number of JWs to handle a situation, that some of the richest nations of the world with more than 400million people can't handle? And since we can't handle the whole situation, what is wrong with helping your own friends first?

Yes. And perhaps these two are among the ones greeted at the border by their brothers. Though the people of Ukraine have been through a lot, many of our brothers have been through even more, so it is not such a horrible thing if they are greeted especially by members of their own faith.

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/russia/Fellow-Witnesses-Loyally-Support-Brother-Konstantin-Bazhenov-During-His-Imprisonment-Release-and-Deportation/

Matthew. The way to look at it is, one size doesn’t fit all. Each circumstance is different. This also goes toward how the public views the Watchtower. Do you think the Watchtower includes, fundraising and distribution, like other religious organizations?

While anyone can support another with relief, it is up to that individual. When, the Watchtower was asked if any of its members could use additional food subsidies under the pandemic relief, the Watchtower agreed to that distribution, just like other institutions. The government asked the churches to personally distribute the food to its most vulnerable members.

However, you have organizations such as the RED CROSS that have additional services. The Watchtower is not sanctioned for those types of services.

The name charitable institutions can be misleading. There are different levels of charity, such as the Vatican. The Vatican has just begun to mobilize a group of Vatican overseers to support Ukraine this month. So, the relief is slow in coming from other places. Therefore, charities have a different status.

So, if anyone in a war-torn nation is helping, it’s being done out of the goodness of their hearts. There’s nothing wrong with showing compassion and love to others, regardless of religion.

Just keep in mind, there are also people that like to take advantage of a situation to cause harm or to defraud. People in this day and age cannot go into a situation without some caution.

*** w03 6/1 pp. 3-4 What Is Happening to Charity? ***

Giving to charity is generally considered to be a virtue. Yet, not everyone sees it that way. Over 200 years ago, Samuel Johnson, the English essayist, wrote: “You are much surer that you are doing good when you pay money to those who work, as the recompense of their labour, than when you give money merely in charity.” Some today have similar reservations, and reports of charitable organizations that are mishandling or mismanaging donations do little to bolster public confidence. Consider two recent examples.

A director of a religious charity in San Francisco was dismissed after allegedly billing his agency for his cosmetic surgery and for his $500-per-week restaurant bills over a period of two years. In Britain, organizers of a major television charity event were embarrassed when it was discovered that out of 6.5 million pounds (about $10 million, U.S.) sent in to help build new orphanages in Romania, only 12 substandard houses were ever built, and hundreds of thousands of dollars went unaccounted for. Negative reports like these have rightly caused some donors to become more cautious about how much they contribute and to whom.

*** w06 1/1 p. 3 Good Surrounded by Evil ***

IN TODAY’S world, it may seem that few people are willing to give of themselves. Some, however, still wish “to make a difference”—to do good to others in some way. Each year, countless numbers of people give billions of dollars to what they feel are good causes. In Britain, for example, donations to charity reached a record $13 billion (U.S.) in 2002. Since 1999, ten generous philanthropists have given or pledged more than $38 billion (U.S.) to help the needy.

Some of the good works accomplished by charitable workers include paying for the medical bills of low-income families, mentoring children of single parents, funding immunization programs in developing countries, giving children their first book, supplying breeding animals to farmers in poor countries, and delivering relief supplies to victims of natural disasters.

The foregoing facts show that humans have the capacity for doing good to others. Sadly, though, there are also people who commit unspeakably evil acts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/fraudsters-exploit-ukraine-crisis-to-steal-money/ar-AAVd7ji?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

I personally know how the Salvation Army works. For every “dollar” they get from a donation, 78 cents are spent on wages and housing for its high-ranking officials. The rest is used for services and material. The Salvation Army uses the same ranking system as the military. So, A Major would receive a personal home in the location he/she is serving along with a salary. How much do you think, the support from the Salvation Army, is being used in Ukraine with that outcome in donations?

I’m shocked that JWinsider has NOT intervened with the misconception coming from JWs here about what scripture actually states about the “support” of our fellow man, just because he prefers his kind of JWs here to continue in ignorance, with that ideology of “witnesses first.” Can it be he doesn’t target them even though he follows them? Like, he mentioned getting a flag or signal from my post? Only to justify he’s personal bad behavior of only wanting to correct me, instead of correctly himself and others? A person that lacks bible understanding, much less apply it for others to consider, is a person that can’t be trusted or honest.

See how using personal thoughts don’t belong when a grave situation is under consideration. It makes the atrocities that are ongoing in war lose value. Therefore, it’s better to leave your disdain about JWs out of your conversation.

NIV 1 Tim 5:3-8

3 Give proper recognition to those widows who are really in need. 4 But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God. 5 The widow who is really in need and left all alone puts her hope in God and continues night and day to pray and to ask God for help. 6 But the widow who lives for pleasure is dead even while she lives. 7 Give the people these instructions, too, so that no one may be open to blame. 8 If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

What is the context with 1 Timothy 5? Support for Widows

How can people call themselves Christian if they can't start their support with FAMILY first? It doesn't imply a Christian group first.

Think about the safety issue also. Who can you trust as an individual or group in this trying time, as opposed to bigger organizations?

11 hours ago, Dmitar said:

The viciousness and vile attitude come from apostates such as yourself. I wouldn't associate or even consider being in the same congregation you are poisoning with your presence, much less have you spread the gospel as a false prophet.

Then follow instructions and stop talking to me and the others ..we won’t mind .

1 hour ago, Thinking said:

Then follow instructions and stop talking to me and the others ..we won’t mind .

You're the woeful fool that keeps responding to my post. Be smart like @TrueTomHarley thinks you are, and heed your own advice, or does that D'fd @Pudgy your friend needs to draw you a cartoon? 

It is also hypocritical for you to be opposing and arguing with former Jehovah's Witnesses like @Patiently waiting for Truth, @Srecko Sostar, @Matthew9969, @Witness. You people should be supporting each other. Show the love among your ranks. 

Remember, Jehovah does mind fools using his name in vain, much more using it as false prophets.

4 hours ago, Dmitar said:

You're the woeful fool that keeps responding to my post. Be smart like @TrueTomHarley thinks you are, and heed your own advice, or does that D'fd @Pudgy your friend needs to draw you a cartoon? 

It is also hypocritical for you to be opposing and arguing with former Jehovah's Witnesses like @Patiently waiting for Truth, @Srecko Sostar, @Matthew9969, @Witness. You people should be supporting each other. Show the love among your ranks. 

Remember, Jehovah does mind fools using his name in vain, much more using it as false prophets.

Mathew  5 :22

But I say to you but that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council and whoever says ‘you fool’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Your abuse and the fact that Satan is laughing his head off about you fighting with and causing dissension  amongst Jehovahs people..I have no alternative but to step away from you via blocking such behavior.

6 hours ago, Thinking said:

Mathew  5 :22

But I say to you but that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council and whoever says ‘you fool’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Your abuse and the fact that Satan is laughing his head off about you fighting with and causing dissension  amongst Jehovahs people..I have no alternative but to step away from you via blocking such behavior.

You just proved your own judgment, and yes! Satan is laughing his head off with apostates like you in my institution. I blocked you long ago. Once again, stop being "obtuse" and heed your own advice.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.