The World News Media

Brothers helping Brothers Jehovah be with them.

Red Kenwood

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When waiting at the airport why not kiss every deboarding passenger, rather than searching out your own loved one?

He knows. He's just being intentionally antagonistic. He knows it's logical to let Witnesses stay with Witnesses. He doesn’t want to admit the bond those of like mind and faith have, because he doesn'

Posted Images

On 3/2/2022 at 7:19 PM, Thinking said:

They do…but they are probably putting the brothers first as they may be tortured for not complying with the Ukraine instructions that all men of faith MUST take up arms….

That is such a poor comparison, a watchtower writing committee type of comparison

However if the plane was on fire I would help everyone on the plane get off the plane, not just my loved one.

5 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

That is such a poor comparison, a watchtower writing committee type of comparison

However if the plane was on fire I would help everyone on the plane get off the plane, not just my loved one.

I actually dont know who you are or what your experience is with Jehovah’s Witness as a people….but this is a  wrong understanding you have…..anybody would help to get everyone of the plane you speak about.,.if they didn’t they would be blood guilty…but I can tell you now…if I was on that plane I would get my son of first and get my grandkids of and then turn my attention to every other person…as I hope every catholic or Buddhist would.

I like to think I would do that even if I was a atheists…and I know many atheists would do that…..

I would like to ask you were there any Catholics standing there with a Poster to direct their followers…we’re there baptists…maybe there were other faiths and i did not see them….I’m sure behind the scenes other faiths may be helping their believers and sheltering them.

But  Cudos to those brothers and sisters who had the guts to stand there freezing on the edge of war…to identify themselves so blatantly.

As to my comment being typical of watchtower writing committee…well then they have it right..tho I did not consult them in my answer as I did not have to…my comment was a humane comment…and knowing the brothers around me…you seem desperate to find fault with JWs….Mathew you will find many…and I would not defend our errors…I acknowledge them and the pain caused by them…but when the chips are down..we put aside some very serious problems and dig in and work together as one…some here refuse to acknowledge that because it would undermine their hatred of us as a people…….and we do also help our neighbors…..over the last years I have noticed the brothers emphasizing and teaching us to be kind to all and to help our neighbors weather believers or not.

Your words may..and I stress may..have had some weight…in years gone by……..but not for some years now….credit must be acknowledge where it is due.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.