SoF

• Views 3k
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I made this tie look better by adding the JW.ORG logo on it. 

Just watched it. I thought Rocketman had done the dirty.....Whew! Actually, I don't really like theocratic trinkets, except these ones. They save you having to find real money to get a supermarke

Sort of like a "temporary tattoo", eh?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

that GIF,

Just watched it. I thought Rocketman had done the dirty.....Whew!

Actually, I don't really like theocratic trinkets, except these ones. They save you having to find real money to get a supermarket cart! And if some one drives into you in the carpark and knocks you out...hopefully you're covered!

Image result for Jehovah Witness shopping trolley coins

I have in my will to omit my name and simply put the jw.org blue sign on my gravestone.

Seriously, I agree with Fishing. They didn't have to tell me not to wear logoed tee shirts on work assignments. I long ago refrained from making myself a billboard for anything. jw.org is no different. 

I only wear the badge cards because I'm asked to. As a means of advertising the convention, it's okay, even though I resisted at first. But to the extent some think you are 'showing off,' I don't like it. 

When I worked the huge apartment complex by myself in the evening with only an iPad, some thought I was the building inspector. I didn't tell them differently. I like discretion, not being known as a Witness until I choose to make it known.

On 9/18/2017 at 9:05 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The Governing Body's job is just as important as an Airline Pilot's Job.

How many mistakes is allowable for the pilot when you are sitting in the back of the airplane at 37,000 feet above the ground?

Quite a few when nobody else in the plane knows how to fly, and there is only one guy back there with a huge mouth who insists he knows more than anyone in the whole wide world

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Quite a few when nobody else in the plane knows how to fly, and there is only one guy back there with a huge mouth who insists he knows more than anyone in the whole wide world

The fact is I do know how to fly an airplane ... depends on the circumstances of whether or not the Pilot can fly the airplane, when I look out the window, and see individual sheep grazing and looking up at me.

Fifi takes the controls   250.jpg

Mountain Goat in Cloud Bank   250.jpg

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The fact is I do know how to fly an airplane ... depends on the circumstances of whether or not the Pilot can fly the airplane, when I look out the window, and see individual sheep grazing and looking up at me.

Well - just don't go bombing any spectators like they did at the Russian Air Show the other day.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.