John 12.24to28

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My question is: Who is your target audience for all the above? There is only about six people reading this blog, and they all know this stuff.

I think it would have to be about 65 or 70 years old to understand the “Rube Goldberg” concept of making things ludicrously complicated reference in the proper perspective …. IF YOU HAD BEEN A FAN OF

Why didn't Jehovah just forgive Adam and Eve?   Adam and Eve weren't little kids. They were adults. They had perfect adult minds. The Bible doesn't say how long they had lived when they sinn

Posted Images

Speaking of "swimming" and "crap"...

"For the hand of Jehovah will rest on this mountain, 

And Moʹab will be trampled on in its place 

Like straw trampled into a pile of manure.  

He will slap out his hands into it 

Like a swimmer slapping out his hands to swim, 

And he will bring down its haughtiness 

With the skillful movements of his hands.  

And the fortified city, with your high walls of security, 

He will bring down; 

He will knock it down to the ground, to the very dust."

Jehovah's going to knock down all the crappy false teachings and set things straight.

@Pudgy, you said on another thread that you have three kids, correct?

Why would Jehovah have three classes of kids that don't interact? Angels, anointed, human? Does it make any sense that He would only hang out with one or two types of kids and not let them all hang out together? What kind of a dad would do that?

How many of the governing body men have ever been dads?

Anthony Morris was, but they got rid of him. Jehovah is not a businessman. He's not a corporate manager. He's a dad.

When Jesus walked the earth, true, he didn't have kids, but he was already a "parent". He was with Jehovah when Jehovah created Adam. Jesus was part of the figurative "wife" of Jehovah.

A good parent knows that Jehovah will not separate His kids forever. A good parent knows that Jehovah will not stay estranged from His kids on earth forever. That's ridiculous. Jehovah was here in the garden before. He's coming back again. He said so.

"I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty."

"And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes."

"The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them."

Man can go to the moon. Why is it so hard for people to imagine Jehovah coming here? 

"Let the young children come to me, and do not try to stop them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such ones."

A kid can understand. Why can't a grown up?

"In that very hour he became overjoyed in the holy spirit and said: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have carefully hidden these things from wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children. Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved.  All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.” With that he turned to the disciples and told them privately: “Happy are the eyes that see the things you are seeing.  For I say to you, many prophets and kings desired to see the things you are observing but did not see them, and to hear the things you are hearing but did not hear them."

I will try to make it really simple.

The Bible shows angels can materialize and visit earth.

The Bible shows Jesus could materialize a body after he was a new creation.

The Bible shows the resurrected anointed will be able to do the same thing.

If they can materialize a body, then obviously Jehovah can too. He is the Head of the Family. 

Why is it so difficult for you to understand? Don't you think He wants to hang out here? Why do you think He made it? He made it for His kids, but He didn't make it so He could never visit.

If you're a parent, you know these things, because you are made in God's image.

Yes, Audrey, I have three prodgeny, ages 35 to 41. 

Then there is the misshapen blob that we keep chained in the Attic who keeps us up at night with his howling, and we feed occasionally a bucket of fish heads.

We call him Amos the Alien.

I welded his flying saucer to a pole and took the dome off and used the rest as a charcoal grill.

I reused the saucer dome on my doghouse.

50CB6B24-1BC7-4CF2-9809-E079EADBCE4D.jpeg

When Amos gets bigger we will introduce him to the concept of North Carolina Barbecue😜.

"Place me as a seal upon your heart,

As a seal upon your arm,

For love is as strong as death is,

And exclusive devotion is as unyielding as the Grave.  

Its flames are a blazing fire, the flame of Jah.

Surging waters cannot extinguish love,

Nor can rivers wash it away.  

If a man would offer all the wealth of his house for love,

It would be utterly despised."

Jehovah is the One who had that written down. He says Death cannot extinguish love. Jesus was not separated from Jehovah forever. We will not be separated from Jehovah forever either, regardless of where our assigned home is. Those who are assigned to work as a new creation are not some kind of exalted clergy class - they are lowly ministers who will have the job of a wifely support to the Christ. That is why they are called his "bride". They are not business managers. It's not a corporation. 

The FDS had tried to make things out to be as if the 144,000 are some kind of holier-than-thou exalted ones, but that's not true. The priests in ancient Israel had a nasty job of butchering animals and cleaning up the bones and stuff. Have you ever worked in a butcher shop? Not exactly glamorous work. Granted, they won't be doing the same types of activities, but the point is it's not like what is depicted in all the video/artwork. The visions in Revelation are just one aspect of the kingdom, but the reality is that in ancient Israel the good kings hung out with the people. Jehovah's kingdom is not built like worldly kingdoms. Jehovah used the illustration of kings because that's what people understand, that's what they could relate to, but that wasn't Jehovah's original way. That's why the anointed throw down their crowns at the end of the 1,000 years. It's just an assignment. 

…. And yes … I know the question you are asking yourself right now is “If Amos the Alien is a shapeless blob, how did you chain him to the rafters in the Attic?”

Well, I was reading in his saucer First Aid Kit that he could not digest ham, so I got a chain and zip tied a bone-in ham hock to the end and put it in his fish bucket. He gobbled it and the chain right down. The next day when he pooped out the ham hock, I washed it off and nailed both ends of the chain to the rafters!

….. did I mention he howls with a lisp?

I am one of Jehovah's witnesses.

11 minutes ago, boyle said:

That means you're one of those that believe in the "visible" second coming of Christ.

Yes. That is what the Bible really teaches.

"...every eye will see him..."

"...they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory..."

"And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

"He then said to him: “Most truly I say to you men, you will see heaven opened up and the angels of God ascending and descending to the Son of man.”"

"I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God."

"And the name of the city from that day on will be Jehovah Is There.”

Heaven is not a place on earth - heaven is in heaven - however, it will be "heavenly" here in the sense of a perfect place where the angels and Jesus and the new creation and Jehovah God visit on a regular basis. If Jehovah can listen to all prayers at one time, certainly He can visit who He wants when He wants. Heaven is where the angels call home and the earth is home for mankind, but grown kids have their parents and brothers over to visit. Jehovah is the Father, and the angels are the brothers of mankind.

Jesus coming to earth broke the barrier that separates us. He showed how much love our brothers in heaven, the angels, have for us humans. They are part of Jehovah's "wife". They are like a "mother" to us all. A good mother wants to visit her kids, even her grown kids.

Heaven is not set up like Bethel. It's set up like a Real Family.

2 minutes ago, boyle said:

Do you believe in your heart that's full of love, that angel destroyed the Assyrian army in a loving way?

Absolutely. I know how far I would go if somebody tried to mess with my kids. How much more so when Jehovah gives permission for His heavenly "wife" to take out the bad guys who are harassing the kids! "Better to meet a bear bereaved of her cubs..."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.