The World News Media

Regarding Some Common Questions About the Ransom

John 12.24to28

11 minutes ago, boyle said:

knock yourself out!

"I need not be considered."

(I don't know anything about archery. I'm just a broken arrow, like everybody else. Jehovah of Armies has lots of "arrows", some broken, some not broken...)

"Like arrows in the hand of a mighty man, 

So are the sons of one’s youth. 

Happy is the man who fills his quiver with them. 

They will not be put to shame, 

For they will speak with enemies in the city gate."

He can use even a broken arrow to hit a target. (He is glorified in this.)

"Jehovah is a powerful warrior. Jehovah is his name"

IMG_7403.jpeg

Jesus is a fair shot with the bow, too. He never misses.

"I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

"I will give you words and wisdom that all your opposers together will not be able to resist or dispute."

IMG_0177.jpeg

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My question is: Who is your target audience for all the above? There is only about six people reading this blog, and they all know this stuff.

I think it would have to be about 65 or 70 years old to understand the “Rube Goldberg” concept of making things ludicrously complicated reference in the proper perspective …. IF YOU HAD BEEN A FAN OF

Why didn't Jehovah just forgive Adam and Eve?   Adam and Eve weren't little kids. They were adults. They had perfect adult minds. The Bible doesn't say how long they had lived when they sinn

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, boyle said:

It's sad that this composition has many false variables, especially the narrative about Genesis 2. 

I have to be doing some errands for a bit. I am interested in what part of Genesis 2 you are talking about? I will read it when I get back.

(Thank you for coming out to play, @boyle! 😃🥰)

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Genesis 2.

From Genesis chapter 2:  "And Jehovah God went on to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living person."

A poetic way to explain in a simple sentence the labor-intensive and time-consuming process by which Jehovah put in place each intricate part of the living human being, complete with a physical-spiritual interface.

"...let us also throw off every weight and the sin that easily entangles us..."

What is the sin that easily entangles us?

"But looking at the windstorm, he became afraid. And when he started to sink, he cried out: “Lord, save me!”  Immediately stretching out his hand, Jesus caught hold of him and said to him: “You with little faith, why did you give way to doubt?""

Some people think that invisible creatures called aliens came and populated the planets. Some people believe extraterrestrials with higher forms of communication are sending messages from another realm. Some people believe these higher life forms are able to build space ships and make artificial intelligence.

(Why can't they believe that Jehovah, the invisible God, and His angels from the higher plane of existence could come and build a being with "intelligence", rather than out of metal and plastic, but out of the elements found in the dirt and clay, and with not "artificial intelligence" but real intelligence and free will? Why can't they believe that Jehovah could write a book? Is it because they are holding on to doubt, a temporary lack of faith in God? That is a common situation that can be easily remedied.)

"Let it go, this too shall pass."

The following video shows an example of a Rube Goldberg situation. (The guy at the beginning is covered in red paint.) The Rube Goldberg situation did not come about by natural selection or mutations over a long period of time. It was set up. By intelligent people, individuals with feelings and emotions. If they wanted to share with you the details of how they did it, they could write it down for you in a book. They made a plan and design and executed it. If mere imperfect humans can work to design such things, how much more so the human body had a designer who worked hard to put all things just so. Jehovah is the Designer, and had somebody write it down in a book.

"When the morning comes" the truth will be as clear as day. Praise Jehovah.

32 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

I think it would have to be about 65 or 70 years old to understand the “Rube Goldberg” concept of making things ludicrously complicated reference in the proper perspective …. IF YOU HAD BEEN A FAN OF HIS ILLUSTRATIONS.

….. worth looking up.

6AFBC7DD-D3AE-442A-9B40-EFDA46086A1E.jpeg

BB360A59-264E-48B2-9FF9-BABDDA82002C.jpeg

8CCA061C-36F7-400B-93A6-6E16153C7A67.jpeg

ED8D4B81-9A2C-4A69-99E5-5C438A4836D4.jpeg

7C25FED8-D80B-4BF9-B215-B9CC3692267C.png

😆

Yes, I did look it up before. When I was a kid, I remember in the Logan Airport there were some displays with really cool contraptions like that. They didn't really accomplish anything, more just a form of art for fun...but my point in sharing them was to illustrate the creativity inherent in humans and how, though imperfect, it reflects the creativity of the designer, whose ways are much superior and infinitely more practical.

Jehovah Causes to Become. If imperfect humans can cause to become, how much more so He can. He might have one idea in mind, but if something else comes up, He can switch gears and go around any obstacle, because He Causes to Become. 

The "engineer" in all of us is just a reflection of the Engineer who built us. We are the "artificial intelligence" really. He is the Reality.

"How many your works are, O Jehovah! 

You have made all of them in wisdom. 

The earth is full of what you have made."

The Book just tells us what His Name is and some more details until the time He arrives.

"I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty."

22 minutes ago, boyle said:

I don't want pudgy to run interference for you. He's the equivalent, to a football blocker for the unjust.

(Jehovah's burning love is sweeter and more refreshing and can move heavier obstacles than a football blocker...🙃)

15 minutes ago, boyle said:

What you want is for no one to have secrets.

"But there is a God in the heavens who is a Revealer of secrets."

"A man should regard us as attendants of Christ and stewards of God’s sacred secrets."

"Pray also for me, that the words may be given to me when I open my mouth, so that I may be able to speak boldly in making known the sacred secret of the good news,  for which I am acting as an ambassador in chains, and that I may speak about it with boldness, as I ought to speak."

8 minutes ago, boyle said:

Does this mean that's why some sewage plumbers call themselves engineers? lol! 😂

The overall discipline is Civil Engineering.

A subset of that is Sanitary Engineering, and “sewage plumbing” requires considerable education and engineering expertise to make sewage flow downhill without clogging the pipes or eroding them away etc., and building systems that are buildable, durable, and which someone can actually afford.

That which you disparage has saved more lives than doctors in preventing communicable disease.

Years ago the entire city of Chicago was raised up out of the lowland so sewage would flow downhill.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.