The World News Media

Christian Denominations Chart - Starting w/ the Commentary on JW's

The Librarian

13 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

"But the lawless one’s presence is by the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and wonders and every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth in order that they might be saved. That is why God lets a deceptive influence mislead them so that they may come to believe the lie, in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness."

(2 Thessalonians 2:9-12)

The Bible shows there would be some taking the lead in the congregation who deceived others by means of the operation of Satan. Satan, the ruler of the world, is the one who was behind the war in 1914. He was also the one behind the false prophecies about 1914, which is obvious, since it was based on pyramidology (duh - talk about demonic 🙄)

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light.  It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works."

(2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

The Bible says that in the last days in the congregation there would be men who were like such false prophets... "having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.  From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth. Now in the way that Janʹnes and Jamʹbres opposed Moses, so these also go on opposing the truth. Such men are completely corrupted in mind, disapproved as regards the faith. Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their folly will be very plain to all, as it was with those two men."

Here is an excerpt from an audio drama from the JW app that describes Jannes and Jambres...

RPReplay_Final1685408772.mp4  

They appeared to have powerful works, but it wasn't by means of Jehovah.

Similarly, the men in the organization who appeared to predict 1914 didn't do it by means of Jehovah. (Pyramidology isn't approved by Jehovah. It's from Jehovah's chief enemy.)

• Views 7k
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Youtuber has Phd in Theological Studies and offers his personal opinions throughout. I thought it interesting to see how others view us....

It’s been my observation that Audrey has been completely forthright with everybody, every time, however those with extreme agenda driven reading comprehension problems, who don’t actually completely r

Man, if that's persecution then I've got it easy, lol!😂   (I've been through some forms of persecution...I wouldn't call this persecution - it's playtime, kind of like that Whac-A-Mole game

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

Then you disapprove of Christ's ministry along with the apostles. As far as I can see, the Elders and GB are not paid for their ministry as others spiritual leaders do within Christendom.

I can see you haven't done much research into the financial holdings of the organization.

1 hour ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

By this reply, the answer is yes. You are disfellowshiped under God's law, and you are wishing to deceive me. It is unlikely that God will come to you personally to express his dissatisfaction with your worship. Especially when you are unwilling to tell the truth about your current status.

I have not deceived you, but the GB is deceiving people about many things, which will be very obvious to the entire world soon enough.

"Let no one lead you astray in any way, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.  He stands in opposition and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, publicly showing himself to be a god."

(2 Thessalonians 2:3,4)

"Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence."

(2 Thessalonians 2:8)

"The Son of man will send his angels, and they will collect out from his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling and people who practice lawlessness,  and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be.  At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Let the one who has ears listen."

(Matthew 13:31-43)

When Jesus receives the kingdom shortly he will remove the lawless ones from the organization, those ones who are claiming to be "leaders" but are only leading the flock into falsehood. They have not been removed yet. They are still publicly showing themselves to be "gods" by means of their self-exaltation and misapplication of the illustration about a faithful and discreet slave - they turn it into a title, which is not what Jesus intended at all.

RPReplay_Final1685412517.mov  

2 minutes ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

I'm talking about you. Can you guarantee before God you are not disfellowshiped?

Yes, I can guarantee you before God that He has not disfellowshipped me. ☺️ Got anymore personal questions? Lol...

"But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit and not by a written code."

(Romans 2:29)

"...received a spirit of adoption as sons, by which spirit we cry out: “Abba, Father!”  The spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are God’s children."

(Romans 8:15,16)

"By your relationship with him, you were also circumcised with a circumcision performed without hands by stripping off the fleshly body, by the circumcision that belongs to the Christ."

(Colossians 2:11)

It's kinda personal to ask what it feels like to be "circumcised" - I mean, even for physical circumcision it's not something you go around asking people "hey, are you really circumcised?" But I don't mind talking about the circumcision of the heart if you really want to talk about that. 

8 minutes ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:
40 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

"Let no one lead you astray in any way, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.  He stands in opposition and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, publicly showing himself to be a god."

This belongs to those that can't even say if they are disfelowshiped or not.

John describes those ones here:

"Young children, it is the last hour, and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared, from which fact we know that it is the last hour.  They went out from us, but they were not of our sort; for if they had been of our sort, they would have remained with us. But they went out so that it might be shown that not all are of our sort."

(1 John 2:18,19)

They were anointed and baptized into Christ, but they have been dis-fellowshipped from the Christ by means of their leaving the truth as taught by the Bible and instead teaching their false doctrines. Even though such ones may have a prominent position in the organization, they do not fool the Christ - he knows those belonging to him and when he comes everyone else will know too.

11 minutes ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

Jesus has already been made master of God's kingdom just like he has already been made head of the congregation. What's left is the implementation of God's kingdom on earth, which has yet to be realized, after the final judgment, this will occur. 

Your words have failed to disprove this clear biblical confirmation for those who comprehend the mysteries.

The second post is another indicator you just proved your equal status to the pharisees. They couldn't give a straight answer either. 

That you don't comprehend the sacred secret is clear to me, but by all means, continue with your presentation, this is entertaining. 😃

It’s been my observation that Audrey has been completely forthright with everybody, every time, however those with extreme agenda driven reading comprehension problems, who don’t actually completely read what she has written of course will not  think so.

…. that is what agenda driven thinking is.

What you are doing Manny, is persecuting a woman, because you can.

"The Tyger

BY WILLIAM BLAKE

Tyger Tyger, burning bright, 

In the forests of the night; 

What immortal hand or eye, 

Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies. 

Burnt the fire of thine eyes?

On what wings dare he aspire?

What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,

Could twist the sinews of thy heart?

And when thy heart began to beat.

What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain,

In what furnace was thy brain?

What the anvil? what dread grasp.

Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears 

And water'd heaven with their tears:

Did he smile his work to see?

Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Tyger Tyger burning bright,

In the forests of the night:

What immortal hand or eye,

Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?"

Isaiah chapter 11 describes what happens after Jesus is enthroned as king in the very near future...

"The wolf will reside for a while with the lamb, And with the young goat the leopard will lie down, And the calf and the lion and the fattened animal will all be together; And a little boy will lead them.  The cow and the bear will feed together, And their young will lie down together.  The lion will eat straw like the bull. The nursing child will play over the lair of a cobra, And a weaned child will put his hand over the den of a poisonous snake.  They will not cause any harm Or any ruin in all my holy mountain, Because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah As the waters cover the sea.  In that day the root of Jesʹse will stand up as a signal for the peoples. To him the nations will turn for guidance, And his resting-place will become glorious.  In that day Jehovah will again offer his hand, a second time, to reclaim the remnant of his people who are left from As·syrʹi·a, from Egypt, from Pathʹros, from Cush, from Eʹlam, from Shiʹnar, from Haʹmath, and from the islands of the sea. The jealousy of Eʹphra·im will be gone, And those who show hostility to Judah will be done away with.  Eʹphra·im will not be jealous of Judah, Nor will Judah show hostility toward Eʹphra·im."

People from different religious backgrounds will see evidence of Christ ruling and Jesus will gather them together.

Jehovah can make the lions and tigers and bears as peaceful as lambs. How much more so He can bring together the right-hearted individuals from all denominations after the great tribulation begins!

"...and saw heaven opened and something descending like a great linen sheet being let down by its four corners on the earth;  and in it were all sorts of four-footed animals and reptiles of the earth and birds of heaven.  Then a voice said to him: “Get up, Peter, slaughter and eat!”  But Peter said: “Not at all, Lord, because I have never eaten anything defiled and unclean.”  And the voice spoke again to him, the second time: “Stop calling defiled the things God has cleansed.”"

(Acts 10:11-15)

Now I truly understand that God is not partial,  but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him."

(Acts 10:34,35)

After the religious institutions are destroyed, the right-hearted individuals will still remain. There will be a great gathering work to do during the time of the great tribulation. It's not just Jehovah's Witnesses, but believers out of all religions (and those who are not part of any religion but who will become interested in God) who will need to be comforted during the three and a half years of the great tribulation, when the UN is ruling with an iron fist. There is so much work to do ahead!

(But it's bedtime for me for now...goodnight!😌)