The World News Media

Christian Denominations Chart - Starting w/ the Commentary on JW's

The Librarian

3 minutes ago, Equivocation said:

Jesus made it clear

"A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place..."

"Happy is the one who reads aloud and those who hear the words of this prophecy and who observe the things written in it, for the appointed time is near."

(Revelation 1:1,3)

Most of Revelation hasn't happened yet - Jesus hasn't taken the throne yet, the Devil hasn't been cast down yet, the plagues/horsemen haven't happened yet - when those things happen, Jesus will make it clear. Nobody will have to ask "I wonder what this means?" They'll know.

The religious institutions will be removed, the false doctrines cast aside, and then the light will shine brighter than ever. True worshippers of God will be gathered together as one for Jehovah's name, and they will worship in spirit and truth. Jehovah's name guarantees it.

"And you will defile the silver overlay of your graven images and the golden plating of your metal statues. You will cast them away like a menstrual cloth and say to them, “Be gone!”  And he will give the rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the bread that the ground produces will be abundant and rich. In that day your livestock will graze in spacious pastures.  And the cattle and the donkeys that work the ground will eat fodder seasoned with sorrel, which was winnowed with the shovel and the pitchfork.  And on every tall mountain and on every high hill will be streams and watercourses, in the day of the great slaughter when the towers fall.  And the light of the full moon will become like the light of the sun; and the light of the sun will become seven times stronger, like the light of seven days, in the day that Jehovah binds up the breakdown of his people and heals the severe wound from the blow he inflicted."

(Isaiah 30:22-26)

• Views 7.1k
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Youtuber has Phd in Theological Studies and offers his personal opinions throughout. I thought it interesting to see how others view us....

It’s been my observation that Audrey has been completely forthright with everybody, every time, however those with extreme agenda driven reading comprehension problems, who don’t actually completely r

Man, if that's persecution then I've got it easy, lol!😂   (I've been through some forms of persecution...I wouldn't call this persecution - it's playtime, kind of like that Whac-A-Mole game

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

I am not sure what you are referring to - do you mind clarifying what you mean? I apologize for not really knowing what you are getting at.🙂

It is a simple question regarding what you posted in your conversation with @Arauna. So that is where the curiosity sits.

From what you posted before, you were implying that we worship the GB as if they were above God himself, even @Arauna raised a brow to it, and the other guy with the long name (can't "@" him for some reason) even questioned you. You then brought up a series of screens to imply worship of a religious kind, even compared using the Shintoist/Buddhism practitioners, even went as far as to use the English definition whereas if any of us already know "worship" has several meanings, just as @Space Merchant.

As for the articles listed in your screenshot, when you read it for context, shows something entirely different from what you were suggesting. 

Example the first article in your screenshot, titled, Building a Strong Spiritual Family. When clicked and read through, the focus is helping to grow Spiritually, as a family and about children; them developing in this sense, in turn builds the family. The discreet slave, in this case, like the first century Christians, do what they can to provide in, in turn, assisting with the Spiritual growth of a child, Matthew 24:45-47, i.e. Bible study with kids, encouraging to read about God everyday, Joshua 1:8, just as Jesus had done as a child. Even in comparison, it is no different in a school board or committee (also a GB in that field) taking a similar role in the educational growth of a child. So, just as early Christians were thankful, even honored, of people like Paul and a few others, doesn't mean they were worshipped religiously like God. Same case today. There may be some who show way too much honor but never in their right mind would they replace the Most High for a follower on the same route as they are on. 🤷🏾‍♂️

5 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

The religious institutions will be removed, the false doctrines cast aside, and then the light will shine brighter than ever. True worshippers of God will be gathered together as one for Jehovah's name, and they will worship in spirit and truth. Jehovah's name guarantees it.

This may be true, but as @Space Merchant said before and I guess here, if you can't recognize core teachings from what isn't core, you are going to have a problem, probably why he gave you that question about different faiths in the first place. You can see @Srecko Sostar's answer about the New Covanant (assuming it was conjured by the GB) vs @Arauna and SM's, both knowing where it originated from, and that is only ONE example. 🤭

Although False Christendom is near it's end, it takes a discerning individual to know what are the true identifying marks of a True Christian or a True faith vs marks of a false Christian or a false faith, this goes for those who ultimately have bad intentions, like people who falsify forgiveness before God while at the same time manipulate others for a gain, something I posted a while back. 

At the end of the day, yes, some false teachings are to be cast aside but as Christians we were given a specific command, that we must do in this day and age. Doing so or refuse puts Christians on 2 seperate routes.

25 minutes ago, Equivocation said:

It is a simple question regarding what you posted in your conversation with @Arauna. So that is where the curiosity sits.

From what you posted before, you were implying that we worship the GB as if they were above God himself, even @Arauna raised a brow to it, and the other guy with the long name (can't "@" him for some reason) even questioned you. You then brought up a series of screens to imply worship of a religious kind, even compared using the Shintoist/Buddhism practitioners, even went as far as to use the English definition whereas if any of us already know "worship" has several meanings, just as @Space Merchant.

As for the articles listed in your screenshot, when you read it for context, shows something entirely different from what you were suggesting. 

Example the first article in your screenshot, titled, Building a Strong Spiritual Family. When clicked and read through, the focus is helping to grow Spiritually, as a family and about children; them developing in this sense, in turn builds the family. The discreet slave, in this case, like the first century Christians, do what they can to provide in, in turn, assisting with the Spiritual growth of a child, Matthew 24:45-47, i.e. Bible study with kids, encouraging to read about God everyday, Joshua 1:8, just as Jesus had done as a child. Even in comparison, it is no different in a school board or committee (also a GB in that field) taking a similar role in the educational growth of a child. So, just as early Christians were thankful, even honored, of people like Paul and a few others, doesn't mean they were worshipped religiously like God. Same case today. There may be some who show way too much honor but never in their right mind would they replace the Most High for a follower on the same route as they are on. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I really, really, really wish you were right, @Equivocation - I wish it with all my heart, but unfortunately I know better - I know for a fact that most of the people in the organization do replace worship of Jehovah with worship of men. I will explain what I mean...

Jehovah said that we need to obey Jesus. Jesus said to show love for our neighbor.

The governing body says we need to obey what the GB says ahead of what Jesus says. The governing body says we need to show hate for our neighbor.

When people in the organization obey the disfellowshipping doctrine, they are obeying men rather than God. When people in the organization show hate to their fellow man by obeying the disfellowshipping doctrine, they are being anti-Christ.

It doesn't matter what the rest of any of those articles say, the point was that all the ones that mention the FDS/GB and "obey" and "be thankful" are weaving in false worship with true worship. It's the oldest trick in the book.

"Is it really so that God said you must not eat of every tree of the garden?"

(They learned it from their father.)

17 minutes ago, Equivocation said:

This may be true, but as @Space Merchant said before and I guess here, if you can't recognize core teachings from what isn't core, you are going to have a problem, probably why he gave you that question about different faiths in the first place. You can see @Srecko Sostar's answer about the New Covanant (assuming it was conjured by the GB) vs @Arauna and SM's, both knowing where it originated from, and that is only ONE example. 🤭

Although False Christendom is near it's end, it takes a discerning individual to know what are the true identifying marks of a True Christian or a True faith vs marks of a false Christian or a false faith, this goes for those who ultimately have bad intentions, like people who falsify forgiveness before God while at the same time manipulate others for a gain, something I posted a while back. 

At the end of the day, yes, some false teachings are to be cast aside but as Christians we were given a specific command, that we must do in this day and age. Doing so or refuse puts Christians on 2 seperate routes.

Jesus can discern all things. He will be a righteous judge.

36 minutes ago, Equivocation said:

What really is a true Christian?

How much "doctrine" type teaching did Jesus focus on teaching when he was here on earth during his ministry? How many times do we hear him talking about elderpowersetup/1914invisiblecoming/thewordneutrality/threepersonjudicialbackroomdisfellowshippingwithextendedtimereinstatementprocess/etc doctrine in the gospels?

What did Jesus talk about the most? What did he illustrate the most?

Love.

Being a Christian isn't about making up details and procedures like Pharisees and adhering to the manmade checklists for every little thing in the universe. It's about being loving, like Our Father is loving. (Jesus said his yoke was kindly and load light and refreshing.)

The person who has no clue about Bible prophecy and yet is super loving is closer to God than the person who knows every detail about prophecy and is cold or partial in love. The person who still ignorantly celebrates Christmas and slips up on their drinking problem but is humble and loving is closer to God than the person who "turns in their time" every month and gives a "perfect seamless talk" but is cold or partial in love. 

It is not wrong to know all the details about Bible prophecy, that is a good thing we should seek for such knowledge, and it is good to discard pagan celebrations, of course, but the point is, we have to remember the more important things. Love is the most important thing.

God is not partial. He knows the hearts. He is a righteous judge. Jehovah is coming to make all things clear. Praise Jehovah.

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but do not have love, I have become a clanging gong or a clashing cymbal.  And if I have the gift of prophecy and understand all the sacred secrets and all knowledge, and if I have all the faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.  And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I do not benefit at all. Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with. For we have partial knowledge and we prophesy partially,  but when what is complete comes, what is partial will be done away with.  When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, to think as a child, to reason as a child; but now that I have become a man, I have done away with the traits of a child.  For now we see in hazy outline by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face-to-face. At present I know partially, but then I will know accurately, just as I am accurately known.  Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love."

(1 Corinthians 13)

God is Love. His children must love too. That's the resemblance, how people can say "you look just like your Father!" Jesus said so.

"Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples - when they see the love you have for each other."

(John 13:34,35 The Message Bible)

Jesus' love wasn't just for fellow Jews. It wasn't just for those in good standing with the Pharisees. It wasn't just for perfect people. Jesus showed love for those who were shunned and of other faiths. He commanded that we do the same.

"Now I am giving you a new command—love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another."

(John 13:34,35 JB Phillips Bible)

1 hour ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

I really, really, really wish you were right, @Equivocation - I wish it with all my heart, but unfortunately I know better - I know for a fact that most of the people in the organization do replace worship of Jehovah with worship of men. I will explain what I mean...

Jehovah said that we need to obey Jesus. Jesus said to show love for our neighbor.

If that is the case, in the article I put in bold text, can you show me or anyone else here if your implication is true.

Other then that there are brothers and sisters who do show a lot of honor but I doubt they show religious worship to anyone other then the very God they preach about. In comparison we can use Sully Sullenberger and Jeffrey Skiles as examples (The Miracle on the Hudson), for what they did, they were given honor, but given way too much honor by a few, but the people who do it do not consider either Sully or Jeffrey above the GB of aircraft, that is, the FAA.

From the focused article:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20010515/Building-a-Spiritually-Strong-Family/

Second article from your screenshot:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2003805

So far, I don't see anywhere where it is implied that the GB demands worship in the same sense as God. Or demand superiority in the same sense as Jesus. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Although they, as the early Christians like Paul, Timothy, Titus, etc. Take the lead, none of them even ponder the idea of being equal to or like God himself; which Paul cited in parallel to Jesus in Philippians 2:6.

The governing body says we need to obey what the GB says ahead of what Jesus says. The governing body says we need to show hate for our neighbor.

Where did they say this specifically?

I'm aware in obeying concerning spiritual provisions and matters (Hebrews 13:17 with CONTEXT ofc), but never have I seen them say to strictly follow them and ignore Jesus, or Jehovah for that matter, which wouldn't make sense at all lol 😆

It's a contradicting statement also because of the Command given to Christians (not sure if you answered that one when I mentioned).

It doesn't matter what the rest of any of those articles say, the point was that all the ones that mention the FDS/GB and "obey" and "be thankful" are weaving in false worship with true worship. It's the oldest trick in the book.

Actually it does matter. You said in your other comments about implications of religious worship to the GB and you reinforced that to others here, like @Arauna. To say it doesn't matter now wouldn't make sense if you posted those screenshots. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Weaving false worship? The articles, if read speaks on honoring those who provide spiritually. What is so bad about having Bible study with family and younger ones, let alone  cultivating in faith concerning the Bible? I mean, the Corinthians honored Paul for stepping in to resolve an issue in the congregation, as did others, since he and a few others provided that assistance, and never made themselves above Jehovah or Jesus. In addition, some of the articles also encourages values to be applied to an individual and or a family, even a congregation as a whole, this is what some refer to as Christian Values, which, is indeed part of core worship as @Space Merchanthas always talked about, even others, @JW Insider or @Anna to name a few on here from time to time. So, to ignore that, and rely on assumption, can be a problem.

Everyone likes Christian Values and believe it or not, be it that core teachings is spoken by the GB or not, it is definitely what this country needs.

"Is it really so that God said you must not eat of every tree of the garden?

That is why it is important to know the identifying marks of the Christian faith and how it is vastly different from false Christendom.

Jesus can discern all things. He will be a righteous judge.

We might not be judges, but Christians are capable of discerning, this includes both you and me, or anyone else here. Even be, rational or logical, in some cases.

What I was referring to, which I thought you'd say it, the 2 routes were those who follow Jesus' command mentioned in Matthew 28:16-20. There are Christians who follow this command, and those that don't. SM already mentioned the Great Commission in this thread. Those that follow the command also understands what Matthew 24:14 implies.

21 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

What really is a true Christian?

How much "doctrine" type teaching did Jesus focus on teaching when he was here on earth during his ministry? How many times do we hear him talking about elderpowersetup/1914invisiblecoming/thewordneutrality/threepersonjudicialbackroomdisfellowshippingwithextendedtimereinstatementprocess/etc doctrine in the gospels?

What did Jesus talk about the most? What did he illustrate the most?

Love.

Being a Christian isn't about making up details and procedures like Pharisees and adhering to the manmade checklists for every little thing in the universe. It's about being loving, like Our Father is loving. (Jesus said his yoke was kindly and load light and refreshing.)

The person who has no clue about Bible prophecy and yet is super loving is closer to God than the person who knows every detail about prophecy and is cold or partial in love. The person who still ignorantly celebrates Christmas and slips up on their drinking problem but is humble and loving is closer to God than the person who "turns in their time" every month and gives a "perfect seamless talk" but is cold or partial in love. 

It is not wrong to know all the details about Bible prophecy, that is a good thing we should seek for such knowledge, and it is good to discard pagan celebrations, of course, but the point is, we have to remember the more important things. Love is the most important thing.

God is not partial. He knows the hearts. He is a righteous judge. Jehovah is coming to make all things clear. Praise Jehovah.

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but do not have love, I have become a clanging gong or a clashing cymbal.  And if I have the gift of prophecy and understand all the sacred secrets and all knowledge, and if I have all the faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.  And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I do not benefit at all. Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with. For we have partial knowledge and we prophesy partially,  but when what is complete comes, what is partial will be done away with.  When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, to think as a child, to reason as a child; but now that I have become a man, I have done away with the traits of a child.  For now we see in hazy outline by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face-to-face. At present I know partially, but then I will know accurately, just as I am accurately known.  Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love."

(1 Corinthians 13)

God is Love. His children must love too. That's the resemblance, how people can say "you look just like your Father!" Jesus said so.

"Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples - when they see the love you have for each other."

(John 13:34,35 The Message Bible)

Jesus' love wasn't just for fellow Jews. It wasn't just for those in good standing with the Pharisees. It wasn't just for perfect people. Jesus showed love for those who were shunned and of other faiths. He commanded that we do the same.

"Now I am giving you a new command—love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another."

(John 13:34,35 JB Phillips Bible)

You should be aware of the identifying marks of a True Christian, example, True Christians aren't peddlers of God's word however false Christendom are as such, so much so to even hustle the word of God, at the same time they profane places for worship, i.e. using places of worship for recruitment for other organizations and or political ones, polling, etc.

That what you posted several people on this form already dealt with using the Bible, and some basic history (1914, expelling, etc.), so it is not any good to use again, well here, since the only person who constantly came on to cause problems for not only JWs but anyone who doesn't believe Jesus is God (Triune) was @Jesus.defender. He sent me this links relating to some of that stuff also. Speaking of which, he's been absent for some time, realizing also @Witness, although not a fan of some of the things Pearl teaches which often times moves away from core, being absent too. 🤔

The Kingdom Law of Love is the highest command. To these, all the others are linked.

@Equivocation, I just got back from the 2023 Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. Some people who have known me and claimed to be my friends for two decades were willing to treat me as if I am invisible for no reason at all except that they follow the commands of men ahead of the command of God.

If you can't see that the GB is worshipped and that God hates it, you soon will. Jesus is coming to remove their idol worship. Jesus is zealous and jealous for Jehovah's holy name. When Jesus receives the kingdom, everyone will know how much Jesus hates that idol worship of the GB. The attack on religion by the UN will start at the Bethels.

"You should start from my sanctuary.” So they started with the elders who were in front of the house."

(Ezekiel 9:6,7)

"Then he said to them: “Defile the house and fill the courtyards with the slain. While they were striking them down, I alone was left, and I fell facedown and cried out: “Alas, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah! Are you going to destroy all the remaining ones of Israel while you pour out your rage on Jerusalem?” So he said to me: “The error of the house of Israel and Judah is very, very great. The land is filled with bloodshed, and the city is full of corruption. For they say, ‘Jehovah has left the land, and Jehovah is not seeing.’  But as for me, my eye will not feel sorry; nor will I show compassion. The consequences of their way I will bring down on their own head.” Then I saw the man clothed in linen with the inkhorn at his waist bringing back word, saying: “I have done just as you have commanded me.”"

(Ezekiel 9:7-11)

Jehovah has not changed. He will sanctify His Holy Name, which has been profaned and reproached by Jehovah's Witnesses. He will rescue and protect those sighing and groaning over the detestable things going on in the organization. Praise Jehovah.

11 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

@Equivocation, I just got back from the 2023 Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. Some people who have known me and claimed to be my friends for two decades were willing to treat me as if I am invisible for no reason at all except that they follow the commands of men ahead of the command of God.

Well that is unfortunate, but from the looks of it, maybe you were excommunicated? That disciplinary action made by elders results in congregation ties being cut, but it doesn't stop you from attending meetings or listening to talks. That action wasn't made by man, but if you really look into where it came from, it came from Jesus and later applied by the early Christians, for instance, Paul who instructed the Corinthians. Even if someone is excommunicated, elders can make the attempt to meet with and talk to the person to see what's up.

15 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

If you can't see that the GB is worshipped and that God hates it, you soon will. Jesus is coming to remove their idol worship. Jesus is zealous and jealous for Jehovah's holy name. When Jesus receives the kingdom, everyone will know how much Jesus hates that idol worship of the GB. The attack on religion by the UN will start at the Bethels.

But here is the problem, you implied Religious worship regarding the GB, and ignore what the articles you screenshotted states, you even said that the GB themselves ignored Jesus and to follow them alone, likewise to ignore Jehovah, this is why I asked you specifically where the GB said this but it seems again you are going upon your own assumption. Just from discerning alone you seem to be confusing Religious worship and honor, even brushed over a few examples and what @Araunasaid.

As we young people say, that is kinda sus 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Last I checked, us JWs do not use idols or graven images in worship to God and honoring his Son. I think some apostates tried to equate logos to idols but, like what happened to @Jesus.defender, that failed.

As far as I know there is only a few people here who are very very knowledgeable about the UN itself, @JW Insider is one of them, I learned from him about some stuff, as well as from @Arauna, for I had no idea what the WEF is until she explained it alongside Agenda 21 stuff or all this Globalist stuff that, to be honest, sounds like a Legion of Doom kind of group lol. Then you have the guy who is literally in the crossfire and war zone of all things UN, Babylon and the Beast, and people with agendas, @Space Merchant, who ironically, although cryptic at times, his words have some sense, and often times is true, for example Ukraine, China and the Education system, he was right about the UK, his community tends to know things that are vital from the way he talks on here. The United Nations is a threat but I doubt they would go for bethel first. If you made attention to what those 3 mentioned over the years, you'd realize it. I am not as knowledgeable regarding the subject matter as they are but I know a bit.

But that last remark is kind of sus, you sure you aren't @Witness or Pearl? 🤔 because they said similar but got their information on the UN, their actions, etc. mixed up. Just saying. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Well, back to the question, where did the GB specifically said what you mentioned now about following them but not Jehovah or Jesus? 🤔 After all, if you said they say this, clearly you saw it somewhere. 

By the way, my example from earlier is regarding this story, not only I cited the title, but gave a brief summary of what happened and the aftermath on how these people honored the pilots- https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-hudson-miracle-landing-20190114-story.html

49 minutes ago, Equivocation said:

excommunicated? That disciplinary action made by elders results in congregation ties being cut, but it doesn't stop you from attending meetings or listening to talks. That action wasn't made by man, but if you really look into where it came from, it came from Jesus and later applied by the early Christians

The way "excommunication" is applied in the Jehovah's Witnesses organization is not in harmony with the scriptures.

49 minutes ago, Equivocation said:

But that last remark is kind of sus, you sure you aren't @Witness or Pearl?

Here is a photo of me and my kids from the Portland Maine 2023 Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses from this past weekend...

IMG_3891.jpeg

Jehovah's angels arranged for us to meet with the US Spokesperson for the US Branch of Jehovah's Witnesses, Robert Hendriks, and his wife to show that Jehovah is not the one behind the disfellowshipping doctrine. Robert Hendriks gave me his personal mobile number. (You can read more about our conversation with him and what else happened at the convention this weekend on this thread... )

My point in sharing the photo is so that you can see two things: 

(1) I am Audrey. I am not @Witness or Pearl. I do not share the same beliefs as those two, but I do have respect for their zeal.

(2) Jehovah's holy spirit obviously does not bless disfellowshipping and Jehovah's holy spirit is not the force behind a disfellowshipping committee or label. It was Jehovah's holy spirit that moved me to talk with Robert Hendriks and it was Jehovah's holy spirit that moved him to talk with me. The witness of Jehovah's holy spirit is always 100% trustworthy. Jehovah doesn't lie. His spirit doesn't lie. The disfellowshipping doctrine is manmade, it's like the corban teaching of the Pharisees, it is unscriptural and anti-Christ. It is one of the reasons Jesus is coming to cleanse the organization.

It may seem like a "strange deed" to some that the UN would begin their attack on religion at the Bethels, but it is what is prophesied in Jehovah's Word. Jehovah told the elders and leaders among His Name People in the past these words that are also applicable for today - Jehovah has not changed and the primary application is for after Jesus takes the throne in heaven which is very soon...

"So hear the word of Jehovah, you boasters, 

You rulers of this people in Jerusalem

For you men say:  

“We have made a covenant with Death, 

And with the Grave we have made an agreement.  

When the raging flash flood passes through, 

It will not reach us, 

For we have made a lie our refuge 

And we have hidden ourselves in falsehood.”  

Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says

Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a tested stone, 

The precious cornerstone of a sure foundation.  

No one exercising faith will panic. 

And I will make justice the measuring line 

And righteousness the leveling tool.  

The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, 

And the waters will flood out the hiding place.  

Your covenant with Death will be dissolved, 

And your agreement with the Grave will not stand.  

When the raging flash flood passes through, 

You will be crushed by it.  

As often as it passes through, 

It will sweep you away; 

For it will pass through morning after morning, 

During the day and during the night.  

Only terror will make them understand what was heard. 

For the bed is too short to stretch out on, 

And the woven sheet is too narrow to wrap up in.  

For Jehovah will rise up as at Mount Pe·raʹzim; 

He will rouse himself as in the valley near Gibʹe·on, 

That he may do his deed—his strange deed— 

And that he may carry out his work—his unusual work."

(Isaiah 28:14-21)

The leaders in the organization claim to have "a covenant with Death" in that they don't think the UN will attack them and take their stuff. They are wrong.

The organization has a ton of properties and stuff. The UN is a beast. It doesn't respect whatever "covenant with Death" the org thinks it has. It is going to ravage the fleshly parts of the organization, namely, the properties, the real estates, the KHs, the Bethels, the studios - all of the material wealth will be completely stripped. It will start at the Bethels because that's where the GB sits.

Jehovah's rage is great against His Name People because they have allowed terrible things to take place in the organization and have hurt many sheep. Jehovah will fix it, but everyone will know how mad He is at the guys taking the lead when He allows them to get hit first by the UN during the great tribulation. Jehovah's Name will be sanctified. He will protect the right-hearted ones during that time, and many will repent after they see how Jehovah really feels. Praise Jehovah for His loyal love!

1 hour ago, Equivocation said:

As far as I know there is only a few people here who are very very knowledgeable about the UN itself, @JW Insider is one of them, I learned from him about some stuff, as well as from @Arauna, for I had no idea what the WEF is until she explained it alongside Agenda 21 stuff or all this Globalist stuff that, to be honest, sounds like a Legion of Doom kind of group lol. Then you have the guy who is literally in the crossfire and war zone of all things UN, Babylon and the Beast, and people with agendas, @Space Merchant, who ironically, although cryptic at times, his words have some sense, and often times is true, for example Ukraine, China and the Education system, he was right about the UK, his community tends to know things that are vital from the way he talks on here. The United Nations is a threat but I doubt they would go for bethel first. If you made attention to what those 3 mentioned over the years, you'd realize it. I am not as knowledgeable regarding the subject matter as they are but I know a bit.

Jehovah is the Source of all True Knowledge. Jehovah's Word is Always Reliable, it never fails. Jehovah's Holy Spirit teaches us. Here is what Jehovah's Word and Holy Spirit teaches about the UN:

The UN in Bible prophecy in Daniel...

Daniel chapter 2

"feet were partly of iron and partly of clay" (Daniel 2:33)

The UN is made up of NGOs and human groups as well as governmental authorities and representatives. The UN is the feet of iron and clay.

"And just as you saw the feet and the toes to be partly of clay of a potter and partly of iron, the kingdom will be divided, but some of the hardness of iron will be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with soft clay.  And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom will be partly strong and partly fragile.  Just as you saw iron mixed with soft clay, they will be mixed with the people; but they will not stick together, one to the other, just as iron does not mix with clay. “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,  just as you saw that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and that it crushed the iron, the copper, the clay, the silver, and the gold. The Grand God has made known to the king what will happen in the future. The dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy." (Daniel 2:41-44)

The UN has not come to full ruling power yet. It will. We are not living in the end of the last days yet.

Daniel chapter 7

"After this I kept watching in the visions of the night, and I saw a fourth beast, fearsome and terrifying and unusually strong, and it had large iron teeth. It was devouring and crushing, and what was left it trampled down with its feet. It was different from all the other beasts that were prior to it, and it had ten horns.  While I considered the horns, look! another horn, a small one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were plucked up from before it. And look! there were eyes like human eyes in this horn, and there was a mouth speaking arrogantly." (Daniel 7:7,8)

The small horn is the UN. It humiliated Germany, Austro-Hungary, and Italy. 

"I kept watching as that horn made war on the holy ones, and it was prevailing against them,  until the Ancient of Days came and judgment was rendered in favor of the holy ones of the Supreme One, and the appointed time arrived for the holy ones to take possession of the kingdom." (Daniel 7:21,22)

While the UN is ruling in its full power, it will attack and make war on the holy ones. Later during the great tribulation it will be the appointed time for the holy ones to take possession of the kingdom.

"As for the ten horns, ten kings will rise up out of that kingdom; and still another one will rise up after them, and he will be different from the first ones, and he will humiliate three kings.  He will speak words against the Most High, and he will continually harass the holy ones of the Supreme One. He will intend to change times and law, and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time." (Daniel 7:24,25)

The UN starts as an extension of the US/UK but is different than the other previous kingdoms. The UN humiliated Germany, Austro-Hungary, and Italy after WWII with the settlements and treaties (those three kingdoms were previously under the domain of the Roman empire).

When soon ruling as the dominant world power, the UN will harass the holy ones of the Supreme One. It will be for "a time, times and half a time" or three and a half years.

Daniel chapter 8

"Out of one of them came another horn, a small one, and it grew very great toward the south and toward the east and toward the Decoration.  It grew so great that it reached all the way to the army of the heavens, and it caused some of the army and some of the stars to fall to the earth, and it trampled them down.  It exalted itself even against the Prince of the army, and from him the constant feature was taken away, and the established place of his sanctuary was thrown down.  And an army was given over, together with the constant feature, because of transgression; and it kept throwing truth to the earth, and it acted and had success." (Daniel 8:9-12)

The UN is the small horn that grows great all the way toward the Decoration. The UN started as an extension of the US/UK. It will "cause some of the army and some of the stars to fall to the earth and trample them down" when it attacks all religions including Jehovah's Witnesses.

"And I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to the one speaking: “How long will the vision of the constant feature and of the transgression causing desolation continue, to make both the holy place and the army things to trample on?”  So he said to me: “Until 2,300 evenings and mornings; and the holy place will certainly be restored to its right condition.”" (Daniel 8:13,14)

Though the scriptures show the entire tribulation lasts 3 1/2 years, this verse shows there will be a refining in the organization. By the 1,500th day of the tribulation, the organization bearing God's name will be refined so that all the sheep can be gathered together there. (An evening and a morning equals one day. 1,500 evenings plus 1,500 mornings equals 2,300 evenings and mornings. 1,500 evenings plus 1,500 mornings equals 1,500 days.)

"Then he said: “Here I am causing you to know what will happen in the final part of the denunciation, because it is for the appointed time of the end." (Daniel 8:19)

The appointed time of the end hasn't started yet, but it will start soon.

"And in the final part of their kingdom, as the transgressors act to a completion, a fierce-looking king who understands ambiguous sayings will stand up.  His power will become great, but not through his own power. He will bring ruin in an extraordinary way, and he will be successful and act effectively. He will bring mighty ones to ruin, also the people made up of the holy ones.  And by his cunning he will use deception to succeed; and in his heart he will exalt himself; and during a time of security he will bring many to ruin. He will even stand up against the Prince of princes, but he will be broken without human hand." (Daniel 8:23-25)

The leader of the UN will be the "fierce-looking king who understands ambiguous sayings. His power will become great, but not through his own power. He will bring ruin in an extraordinary way, and he will be successful and act effectively" when he "brings mighty ones to ruin, also the people made up of the holy ones" when he attacks all religious institutions. 

"What was said in the vision about the evenings and the mornings is true, but you must keep the vision secret, for it refers to a time many days from now." (Daniel 8:16)

The organization will be attacked, but it will be refined by the 1,500th day of the tribulation.

"“How long will it be to the end of these marvelous things?” Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was up above the waters of the stream, as he raised his right hand and his left hand to the heavens and swore by the One who is alive forever: “It will be for an appointed time, appointed times, and half a time. As soon as the dashing to pieces of the power of the holy people comes to an end, all these things will come to their finish.”" (Daniel 12:6,7)

The great tribulation begins when the UN comes to complete power. It will last for 3 1/2 years, the appointed times of the nations.

"And from the time that the constant feature has been removed and the disgusting thing that causes desolation has been put in place, there will be 1,290 days. “Happy is the one who keeps in expectation and who arrives at the 1,335 days!" (Daniel 12:11,12)

There will also be specific noteworthy events at the 1,290th day and the 1,335th day. Revelation gives clues on these other events.

Jehovah's Word always comes true. These things are speeding toward an accomplishment, but we still need to exercise patience. When the UN attack starts at the Bethels, do not be afraid, Jehovah foretold it ahead of time. Jehovah will discipline and refine His organization and gather in all the sheep wherever they have been scattered to, whether inside or outside the organization or whatever denomination they currently belong to or don't belong to...Jehovah is the true God. He can read thoughts and the intentions of the hearts, He knows all things and is a merciful judge. Jehovah always does what is right. Jehovah is the Revealer of Secrets. Praise Jehovah.