Patiently waiting for Truth

• Views 13.5k
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

... apparently not, as it IS up to God ...

I request that all upvotes that might otherwise go to CC, who disdains them, be bestowed upon me instead. I need all I can get to counter the deluge of downvotes from 4Jah. Never could there be

(Proverbs 26:17) Like someone grabbing hold of a dog’s ears Is the one passing by who [meddles in] a quarrel that is not his. I have had hundreds of very similar exchanges with Allen/Billy/Cesar

Posted Images

On 3/1/2021 at 6:44 AM, xero said:

I'd say also to counteract the demon-posessed who keep running after Jesus.

Please explain this comment.

We ARE supposed to serve God through Jesus Christ. 

John 14 : 6

Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Go careful xero, you may be showing your true colours here. 

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

sn't this the scripture which is false ?  

john 8:7 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

16 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Yes. But I have no experience working with audio files. Nor do I have any studio. Some workarounds present themselves. But realistically, it will be a while and may not happen at all. I do have a voice though. I have consistently been told throughout my life that I ought to be on radio. (And no, it is not because I show my face on TV) :)

I'd like it if you did. I'll research some audio options. You reach a larger audience because there are a lot of people who listen during their commute, and at other times as well. I think I've listened to about 55 apologetics of various sorts (filtering out the obligatory Jesus is God, Trinity nonsense which like a flag salute is often thrown in for good measure) and I've learned a lot about the documentary evidence for the events in the 1st century as well as how amazing the evidence for the historicity of NT documents compares against every secular history which historians have no doubts in their minds as to authenticity. My years as a JW hadn't exposed me to the incredible level of historical and forensic documentation available attesting to the authenticity of the Christian Greek Scriptures as well as the most well attested-to miracle ever - the resurrection of Jesus. This evidence is the "Amen" to all that Jehovah has promised. The only reason people argue against these accounts when it comes down to it is that they 1. Don't believe God Exists 2. Therefore miracles don't happen. A few days reading material from the Discovery Institute's list of books and videos (and James Tour's exposes on all the bogus OOL (origins of life) pushed should suffice to kill any notion that we A. Live in a non-theistic world and B. That God doesn't intervene (He must necessarily have done so as there is no natural way to generate the various forms of life we have on this planet). (Of course I remember the Jewish astrophysicist I studied with (he got baptized) explaining to me that we couldn't even have a dead universe of the sort we have w/o a creator)

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

john 8:7 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Yes but it is not in the NWT because it is supposed to be a false scripture ?????? 

John 8 starts at verse 12. 

8 hours ago, César Chávez said:
13 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Isn't this the scripture which is false ?  

It would be false if you don't understand its context John.

My point is that you pretend to be a JW, BUT the NWT does not include that scripture and you as a JW should know that.

So, who do you believe, your GB's Bible or some other Bible ? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.