The World News Media

Is the WTS the organization Jehovah is using?

HollyW

• Views 7.2k
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We might consider just who is hiding behind a façade.   Some of your words:  It is up to the body of Elders to use their “BEST” judgment on how to proceed with a sensitive matter. Even the ARC

This seems a little farfetched, if you believe your understanding has a better claim to salvation than Christ. You mention “Mother”. Many Christians maintain an earthly view of Mary. However, Mary ser

Exactly! where has Christendom been for those 2000 years, but waging war within themselves and other religions.  So the premise of CULTS!!! lie with how? lets at least define what Christendom has NOT

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Melinda Mills said:

You don't seem to get anything, do you. Your eyes are blinded. Why are you working so hard on this site.

20 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Do  you  know  the  perfect  GOD  perfection ?  Is  or  is  NOT...?  HAHAHA

Hi you two!

Maybe you could weigh in on why you believe the WTS is the organization Jehovah is using.  How 'bout it? ;)

In it's publications it says why you should believe it is, but so far no one has mentioned it.  They have specific criteria for claiming to be God's organization.  Were either of you aware of this?

21 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

HEY....  ADAM  WAS  PERFECT,  JESUS  OF  COURSE  TOO !!

Jesus  was  MORE  perfect,  bec. JEHOVA'S  LONG  TIME  LOYAL  SON  ---

Adam  was  perfect,  but  got  weak  about  his  wife  Eve....

We  all  know,  how  strong  can  be  Satan's  power !!

JESUS  COULD  SEE  SATAN'S  INSIDE  DOINGS  !  THATS  FACT....

Adam  not  could  see  that  all.....   so  he  sinned !

Hmmmm......I thought your belief is that Adam and Jesus were equally perfect.  No?

14 minutes ago, HollyW said:

Hmmmm......I thought your belief is that Adam and Jesus were equally perfect.  No?

NO,  I  believe,  Jesus  was  more  perfect,  yes !  He  was  countless  years  the  work-master  of  his  father  Jehovah  GOD !  He  was  very  similar  like  God  -  When  we  see  Jesus,  we  can  'see'  Jehovah,  he  said.  Jehovah  created  Jesus  first  -  yes,  Jesus  is  of  sure  more  perfect  as  the  human  Adam  was !

I'm  not  a  person  for  discuss  this  or  that  about  the  Bible,  also  my  home - language  is  German,  sorry.  I'm  sure,  you  find  other  members  here  for  talking  this  and  that  ;o)    Enjoy !

1 hour ago, Queen Esther said:

NO,  I  believe,  Jesus  was  more  perfect,  yes !  He  was  countless  years  the  work-master  of  his  father  Jehovah  GOD !  He  was  very  similar  like  God  -  When  we  see  Jesus,  we  can  'see'  Jehovah,  he  said.  Jehovah  created  Jesus  first  -  yes,  Jesus  is  of  sure  more  perfect  as  the  human  Adam  was !

I'm  not  a  person  for  discuss  this  or  that  about  the  Bible,  also  my  home - language  is  German,  sorry.  I'm  sure,  you  find  other  members  here  for  talking  this  and  that  ;o)    Enjoy !

I'm seeing a scales.....on one side is Adam, on the other is Jesus, and the caption is "Jesus was the equal of the perfect man Adam."  Have you ever seen it?  It's in the Live Forever book, p.63.

On the preceding page in par.16 there is this explanation of the legal principle life given for life that is portrayed in the picture: "Because he was a perfect man, even as Adam had been, Jesus is called "the last Adam." (1 Corinthians 15:45) No human other than Jesus could have provided the ransom. This is because Jesus is the only man who ever lived that was equal to Adam as a perfect human son of God.-Psalm 49:7; Luke 1:32; 3:38."

19 minutes ago, HollyW said:

I'm seeing a scales.....on one side is Adam, on the other is Jesus, and the caption is "Jesus was the equal of the perfect man Adam."  Have you ever seen it?  It's in the Live Forever book, p.63.

On the preceding page in par.16 there is this explanation of the legal principle life given for life that is portrayed in the picture: "Because he was a perfect man, even as Adam had been, Jesus is called "the last Adam." (1 Corinthians 15:45) No human other than Jesus could have provided the ransom. This is because Jesus is the only man who ever lived that was equal to Adam as a perfect human son of God.-Psalm 49:7; Luke 1:32; 3:38."

I  know  the  pic  with  the  scales....  Jesus  was  the  best  choice  for  Jehovah,  bec.  he  knew,  Jesus  would  be  loyal  until  to  the  last  sec.❤  Gnite  from  Germany  ;o)

2 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

I  know  the  pic  with  the  scales....  Jesus  was  the  best  choice  for  Jehovah,  bec.  he  knew,  Jesus  would  be  loyal  until  to  the  last  sec.❤  Gnite  from  Germany  ;o)

Thanks for your reply, QE.  I see you have your own beliefs apart from what the WTS says.

Gnite from California. ;)

Answer for Queen Esther

Jesus as a man on earth was equal to Adam in all respects.

(1 Timothy 2:5, 6) 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all. . .

(Ever studied corresponding angles in Geometry? )

See comment below from Watchtower.

*** w14 9/15 p. 26 par. 12 The Last Enemy, Death, Brought to Nothing ***

12 As a perfect man, Jesus had prospects similar to those of Adam before he sinned. Jehovah’s purpose was to fill the earth with Adam’s perfect offspring. Hence, with deep love for his Father and for Adam’s descendants, Jesus gave up his human life in sacrifice. Yes, Jesus gave up a perfect human life that corresponded to what Adam had lost. Thereafter, Jehovah restored his Son to life as a spirit. (1 Pet. 3:18) Jehovah could justly accept the sacrifice of that one perfect man, Jesus, as a ransom, or purchase price, to buy back Adam’s family and give them the life prospects that Adam had forfeited. In a sense, Jesus took the place of Adam. Paul explains: “So it is written: ‘The first man Adam became a living person.’ The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.”—1 Cor. 15:45.

On 8/6/2016 at 5:42 PM, AllenSmith said:

I have not told any lies and I ask that you stop with the personal insults.  If that's the only way you know how to discuss your religion, there's no point in continuing any discussion with you.

These are not my words, and because they aren’t, you might want to retract the following comment you have made referring to the person who has kept her word.

On 8/6/2016 at 5:42 PM, AllenSmith said:

I guess you are a person that can’t keep their word. I thought we were done, according to you. First lie, since I was, and wasn’t commenting on any of your misleading logic

I see also you are trying to make a point in your large use of letters. My comment was, that the scriptures in Deuteronomy should be considered.  It was with confusion that Jackson answered the lawyer when being pressured, which proves those scriptures had not been given any consideration by the GB.  Holy Spirit would have moved them to do so and abolish their dogmatic stance of “two witnesses” in all situations by acting on compassion and guidance by Christ.  

What you have to say is your opinion, and that is fine with me.  It still does not negate the quandary that the organization, which has built its foundation on lies, (think pyramidology and 1914, etc) now deals with, when facing the governments for their failed misrepresentation of victims. They freely use the government for their own needs to reach an end that favors the running of the instrument, but fail greatly in accepting its authority for those who need representation for offenses made against them by their own leaders.  This fact will not go away, and these facts are sins against God, who will expose them in the manner he prefers.

My application may appear off mark only because it is by love that one can recognize how God’s sheep have suffered.  You care for logistics; I care for the sheep.  You care for an earthly corporation viewed as belonging to God, I care for Jesus’ words which say,

“You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.  But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.  God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” John 4:22-24

What obligation does Psalm 48:12-14 place on us? Regardless of how long we have been in the truth, we must tell others about Jehovah’s organization.  W 15/7/15

Do you see the conflict between man's words and God's?

Worshiping in spirit is through Christ, presenting ourselves “holy and acceptable”. Rom 12:1 Worshiping in truth is through Christ. John 14:6 Worshiping through the organization is through men and their failed ability to judge in righteousness.  There is no earthly Zion. Read all of Ps 48 to see the truth about Heavenly Zion.  Heb 12:22

“I will scatter you like chaff
    driven by the wind from the desert.
This is your lot,
    the portion I have measured out to you, declares the Lord,
because you have forgotten me
    and trusted in lies.
 I myself will lift up your skirts over your face,
    and your shame will be seen.
 I have seen your abominations,
    your adulteries and neighings, your lewd whorings,
    on the hills in the field.
Woe to you, O Jerusalem!
    How long will it be before you are made clean?”  Jer 13:24-27

3 minutes ago, Witness said:

These are not my words, and because they aren’t, you might want to retract the following comment you have made referring to the person who has kept her word.

Thank you Witness!  I appreciate that.

Your obscured ideology about salvation therefore is flawed by the misapplication of scripture

My salvation is through Christ.  The name, Watchtower Organization, claims this salvation is through them.  Is this what you believe?

And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.  Acts 4:12

I guess that’s why, he didn’t consider himself as the wise servant, because he was learning alongside every other Bible Student Association

Russel said, “The Lord at the time indicated would especially use one member of his church as the channel or instrument through which he would send the appropriate messages.” WT, April 15. 1904, p. 125.

“the Watch Tower unhesitatingly proclaims brother Russell as the faithful and wise servant.” WT 3/1/1917 p.6049

I am sure Russel approved of this second remark, someone deemed as a faithful slave who taught misconceptions based on pyramidology and failed dates. If one is led by erring shepherds continually, and expected to change one’s perceived “truth” to fit a new understanding which is then later replaced with “truth”, the mouth that speaks in this way is held accountable.

“I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”  Matt 12:36,37

Christ and the Body of Christ are the only “religion” that God approves.  Col 2:18-23 In order for the God’s anointed ones to be accepted as pure and blameless and undefiled, do you think they can do this successfully in God’s eyes by tolerating lies?  A lie is a lie, and the WT has said plenty of them.  Today, the new generation teaching is taught as truth, in order to uphold the lie of 1914.

Can one be considered pure and blameless, holy and righteous, found without fault, by:

accepting the lie that salvation comes from something built by man as on the same par as salvation in God himself and his Son,

then regurgitating these lies to unsuspecting ones,

tolerating hidden child abuse cases resulting in sheep being shunned for witnessing against an “approved” elder, who denies such an act in order to protect an “image”, AND others support him,

allowing an elder body to expect obedience to them and not one’s only Head who is Christ?

If we try to calculate the excuses for the scriptural reasons the GB has for a disarrayed bunch of changed documents on child abuse and how to deal with it, or how the organization is run, we lose sight of the Bible principle of love and how to apply it.  Bible principles become clear if we rely on Holy Spirit. (Ps 119:33-37 below) The false priesthood elder body have been convinced that they are guided by Holy Spirit and can confidently make wise choices.  Their track record shows otherwise. Because God’s authentic priesthood is “trampled”, so too, is any source of spirit through Christ.  Luke 9:35  There will never be success in protecting the sheep in the organization since love does not reside in darkness. Mark 12:30,31; John 8:12; 1 John 1:6

The organization teaches little knowledge of the Body of Christ; its purpose as a priesthood is obscured.  These chosen ones’ servitude toward God is nonexistent through enforced silence by a wicked slave, thus the “Temple” lays in ruins as they allow those “uncircumcised” in heart to determine their actions, even judging their supposed spiritual outcome. Ezek 44:7,9; Rom 2:29; 1 Cor 12:12,18; Eph 4:4,16; 2:21; 1 Pet 2:5  God has allowed Satan to fabricate this captive affliction. Rev 13:10; Isa 51:14; John 8:32,36; Col 2:8; Rom 6:16 Each heart is sifted as either acceptable or unacceptable, and only a remnant will be saved.  Amos 7:1-9

“Simon, Simon, behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat,  but I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers.”  Luke 22:31,32

This sifting “discloses the purpose of the heart”, the desires of the natural man versus the spiritual man.    1 Cor 4:5;  Eph 2:3  Your convention this summer stressed loyalty, to both the organization that you serve and to God. And yes, the JWs serve the purpose of the organization. Is this acceptable to the Father?

“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.”  Matt 6:24  Mammon – money.  Could the WT operate without money? No, and it is your money that it operates on.  Its words to remain loyal to the organization by one’s servitude flies in the face of this scripture.  Can you see the true bible principle here?  Loyalty given the organization is idolatry. 

“Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.  Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, (1 Cor 3:16,17) proclaiming himself to be God. (Dan 11:36,37; 8:11,24,25)

Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?  And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.  For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.  And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. (Heb 4:12; Eph 6:17; Jer 23:29)

The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,  and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. (Rev 16:13-15) Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thess 2:1-12

You are aware of the history of the organization. You are aware that in light of all the evidence of changed doctrine, failed dates for Armageddon, and the generation teaching constantly changing due to “a letter seemingly from us” (from anointed ones), “to the effect that the day of the Lord has come”, the organization is still preached as “the truth”.  What a mockery this is to God. Ezek 12:25; Deut 18:22; Mal 3:6; Isa 40:25 This strong delusion can set concretely, unmovable in the heart, or make one absolutely delirious when realizing that TRUTH is found only through Jesus Christ.

The organization is not THE TRUTH, but instead, is THE LIE that we can choose to take pleasure in…and serve.  There is no leeway in God’s eyes concerning righteousness, unrighteousness, light and darkness. Rev 3:15,16  We can’t have both and be found acceptable to God.

Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes,
And I shall keep it to the end.
Give me understanding, and I shall keep Your law;
Indeed, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
 Make me walk in the path of Your commandments,
For I delight in it.
 Incline my heart to Your testimonies,
And not to covetousness.
 Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things,
And revive me in Your way.  Ps 119:33-37

This “sifting” begins when entering the organization and submitting oneself to a wicked slave who receives spirit from the Father of the Lie.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.  Rev 16:13

A frog begins as an egg, turns into a tadpole, then to a frog.  The WT can captivate with a bit of truth, but as time progresses, this “truth” changes steadily, eventually becoming solid in the lie, that is still accepted as truth.  This can determined through “new light” doctrine; it can be determined by the assumption we have the "truth" when indeed it is the "lie".   From Satan’s “breath” the power of deceit is given the GB and the beast/” spirit-directed organization” which is then freely mouthed as truth. Rev 13:15-17; Rev 12:15

For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth (Rev 1:6) and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.  Rev 16:14

God sent a plague of frogs on Egypt; in the time of the end, he “sends” a spiritual plague on another “Egypt” where God’s people are held captive to a lying organization requiring one’s identity.  Rev 11:7-10; 2 Chron 18:20-22; Ezek 14:9,10; 2 Thess 9:9-12

“For behold, I will command,
    and shake the house of Israel among all the nations
as one shakes with a sieve,
    but no pebble shall fall to the earth.
 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword,
    who say, ‘Disaster shall not overtake or meet us.’

“In that day I will raise up
    the booth of David that is fallen
and repair its breaches,
    and raise up its ruins
    and rebuild it as in the days of old,
 that they may possess the remnant of Edom
    and all the nations who are called by my name,”
    declares the Lord who does this.  Amos 9:9-12

“The Lord will utterly destroy the tongue of the Sea of Egypt; With His mighty wind He will shake His fist over the River, And strike it in the seven streams, And make men cross over dry-shod.” Isa 11:15

Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.  Rev 16:2

See that you do not refuse him who is speaking. (Rev 3:18-22) For if they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, (Luke 17:22-27) much less will we escape if we reject him who warns from heaven. (Rev 18:4-8)  At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.”  This phrase, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of things that are shaken—that is, things that have been made—in order that the things that cannot be shaken may remain.”  Heb 12:25-27 

http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2012/05/where-is-true-religion.html

Say what you will; I'll not respond.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.