The World News Media

MANY NOW BECOMING INTERESTED IN JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES DUE TO THE PERSECUTION IN RUSSIA CONFIRMED

bruceq

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup they are probably gnashing their teeth. Many will need dental surgery soon.

Latest JW Broadcast confirms that indeed many are now becoming interested in Jehovah's Witnesses because of the lies of Christendom's Churches and the anti-cultist and the actions of the Government of

it was all very predictable. And to think that apostates helped us, inflating the letter count with their pleas for the ban to go forward, If I wasn't mad at them, I would offer a hearty 'thank you.'

37 minutes ago, bruceq said:

Latest JW Broadcast confirms that indeed many are now becoming interested in Jehovah's Witnesses because of the lies of Christendom's Churches and the anti-cultist and the actions of the Government of Russia:

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201705_16_VIDEO

it was all very predictable. And to think that apostates helped us, inflating the letter count with their pleas for the ban to go forward, If I wasn't mad at them, I would offer a hearty 'thank you.'

2 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Yup they are probably gnashing their teeth. Many will need dental surgery soon.

On 5/13/2017 at 6:57 AM, bruceq said:

Latest JW Broadcast confirms that indeed many are now becoming interested in Jehovah's Witnesses because of the lies of Christendom's Churches and the anti-cultist and the actions of the Government of Russia:

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201705_16_VIDEO

Jehovah has his ways of making his name known even to those that never believe the will come to know him. He did it in the past, he is still doing it presently and will continue to do more in the future. Though our brothers are facing the challenges but the Russian govt help us gather people from different parts of the world to bore thorough witness to them without going to look for them in there homes. So happy to hear this. :DMAY JEHOVAH CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN OUR BELOVED BROTHERS.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.