Srecko Sostar

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Plans against NATO” could mean anything. I am hoping it just means to demilitarize Ukraine.  The prevailing winds are from the West to the East,  and the Ukraine does have (did have ?) biologica

Dmitar has promised to leave the Archive April 2nd. In a strange way I will miss his agenda driven spasm downvoting.

World War III has not begun yet, it is only an Information War as is a Hot War, remember, do not speculate of a possibility. The dominos for WW III has yet to happened. As for Ukraine, the US and thei

Posted Images

“Plans against NATO” could mean anything.

I am hoping it just means to demilitarize Ukraine.  The prevailing winds are from the West to the East,  and the Ukraine does have (did have ?) biological and chemical weapons research laboratories, and presumably production facilities ….. and they have a large border with the Russian Federation. After he destroys that capability, perhaps he will stop.

Just like the JFK assassination in 1963 perhaps we will not know for a hundred years …. Or perhaps never ….. what it was REALLY all about.

B31DCF90-C4B9-4A8F-A8ED-64E53E87EDB7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

Their fight against NATO did not start with Ukraine, of course. The rivalry between the two blocs is permanent and inevitable. It took place under variable names (at least in the case of the USSR-Russia).

NIV Matt 24:4-8

4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains. 2022/2023

World War III has not begun yet, it is only an Information War as is a Hot War, remember, do not speculate of a possibility. The dominos for WW III has yet to happened. As for Ukraine, the US and their allies do not truly care for them, for Ukraine is only a tool to be used as a crux against Russia, granted the US and their allies with NATO affiliates and their actions.

That being said, the same thing of what I had told you many times, years ago, is taking effect, as we can see, granted the actions of Russia and their allies; then again Truthers are always targeted by the MSM, perhaps now you see.

For you were always told  of who the true threat is, for the majority, it will be already too late, the white throne those will have to answer to eventually.

Going forward, you should be concern of what your next steps are in the coming Reset and the actions of both Babylon and the Beast.

As we speak, weaponry and resources are being moved in the UK area, namely Scotland, and the area of which I associate you with, Glasgow. A US ally is playing their hand in something serious, just so you know.

11 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Their fight against NATO did not start with Ukraine, of course. The rivalry between the two blocs is permanent and inevitable. It took place under variable names (at least in the case of the USSR-Russia).

A single name - Madeleine Albright. For the situation that led up to this is far more deep and serious.

Then again, you never paid attention to when it was said how the Wild Beast and Babylon was moving. So the rest you can figure out on your own.

2 hours ago, Dmitar said:

NIV Matt 24:4-8

4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains. 2022/2023

True. Even a couple years ago when the Truther community did speak about the actions of NATO and the US allies, along with the United Nations, we were censored. It was inevitable that an action will cause an International Conflict.

The difference is that the US and their allies is dealing with a Nuclear Super Power.

That being said, the information we had was someone from NATO several years ago stated there want to start wars with several countries, those who were not on their side. We seen what they did already with the aid of the UN.

On 4/11/2018 at 12:53 PM, Space Merchant said:

US: Pursuing a Regime Change in Syria (Going to war with 7 countries in 5 years, foreshadowed words of Wesley Clark of NATO)

For the Wild Beast knows what it is doing. But this time, the fear and panic the unaware are succumbing to vs the aware who saw this coming and are prepared.

This is also a reminder that man cannot bring true peace or security, for only God and his Christ is capable to do such.

For whatever man touches, something gets tainted elsewhere.

That being said, violence, famine, fear, death is at an increase, especially in the US. Granted the economical Crisis taking place in the US, it is confirmed to slowly spill over into the EU. Elsewhere, heavy weaponry is being moved around in Glasgow, six deadly warheads making it's way over to the Royal Navy depot.

Fighter Jets flying over the skies of the United Kingdom.

15 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Speculation. That reminds of the, ironically, the 1975 discussion. As we can see, concerning what the Information War (and Hot War) can turn into, there are both sides.

Not to mention, False Flags can make people jump to conclusions, even take action.

That being said, conflict overseas won't be one's only concern, but a Systematic Warfare among the people in the US and elsewhere, for neighbor will come against neighbor with ill intent, to survivor, to attack their own, etc. Something of which myself and @Kosonen has always talked about on here. Then you got the Reset, which will truly cripple the people even more. @Araunahas been vocal on that.

As the US dollar drops even more, the moral compass of some will also fall, for when ill intent is at an all time high, men, women and children, who are unaware won't be safe.

By the time unaware people figure out who the true enemy is, it will be too late.

The true enemy is Satan the devil. And God's word gives us enough information about the 'end times'.  Only YHWH through Yeshua  will save who He wishes to save.  As for the rest of it, persecution will come from all sides, but dying is not a problem when we have faith in the resurrection. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2022 at 4:29 PM, Equivocation said:

Better to zoom out. Sometimes the news can't really be verified so its a slippery slope. Some of them actually want war. It caused a cousin of mine to actually prep for violence. 

Yes, but still be careful of Propaganda. I mentioned to @JW Insider a while back of a group called Jayish Al-Islam, an Al-Qaeda affiliated, and what they did with people, especially in regards to what they used children for. The same situation taking place in Ukraine right now. Unfortunately some members of your faith are unaware and can be fooled by the MSM's Agenda. Should you choose to look at the news, be very careful of what you look into, for many can be fooled, such as @Srecko Sostar concerning the drone, as is now the speculation of how WW III starts.

A few dominos have fallen, and the US and their allies actually have an Agenda concerning Ukraine and Russia, in terms of resource. Why continue to push Ukraine into a Dragon-Bear situation or go around the minsk agreement? At the same time, the legitimate enemy of God's people, Babylon and the Wild Beast, had been making several moves of which some folks are unaware of, such as WGS (there recent summit in 2022 a few days ago), for possibly myself, @Arauna and @Kosonen are aware of.

That being said, do all that you can to not be an indirect target of the influence being spread, as is become victim by it, for Babylon's movements is identical to the events of 2016.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.