The World News Media

Is the Current President of Ukraine Really a Jewish Nazi Collaborator?

JW Insider

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Likewise, talking about the issue with Ukraine, one does not need to dwell on politics, but it shows a sense of awareness.

I would say the heading of this topic, in the form of a question, IS political. So why is it here on the JW page, which should be discussing spiritual matters not politics.  But my opinion of you in this instance SM is that you are just Americanised.  

And yes I read Russia Today news and MSN news, but I'm not foolish enough to fully believe either of them.  It's just the two sides of the same problem and i have no history of either and therefore have no idea who is wrong. BUT we as Christians know that all war is wrong. 

( Well maybe James has a different opinion )

I am truly glad I'm not American ( or Russian ).

• Views 6.2k
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new thread on Ukraine was not needed at all. But I wanted to discuss this point of Ukraine "Nazification" in more detail. I think it's much more important to an understanding of what is going on in

I agree with you totally - but an opinion does not necessarily express sympathy for one side or the other side.  Most of it is just to find clarity about the background of what is going on.  We are st

It's just my personal opinion, but discussion can help a Christian be informed. A person might think that in order to be neutral, it would mean that we should state that the policies of India in 1948,

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I would say the heading of this topic, in the form of a question, IS political. So why is it here on the JW page, which should be discussing spiritual matters not politics.  But my opinion of you in this instance SM is that you are just Americanised.  

The origin of this club is that anything could be discussed, even in some instances, you attest to this notation, you fit this bill whereas some notations treads outside of faith itself. The only JW centric space is the closed one, unless there is another and this one is more populated because in the beginning it was essentially anything goes (Controversial Posts). It would be political should anyone, even current JWs take sides on be it for the Democrat Party or the Republican Party which is associated with the Paradigm - The Left and the Right. The situation with what is going on now can and will indirectly effect everyone, i.e. some who didn't escape are being forced to fight, while others, are unaware of what is going on and instantly taken by Propaganda.

Your opinion, however, unverified, however, you are free to speak your peace. The truth is I am not Americanized, for if I was, I'd be for the influence of today's society and be somewhat of a Nationalist, more so, specific cultures would have overwritten the one I already follow, which is heavily Caribbean Islander based, a mistake Srecko, Dmitar and Witness attempted to challenge and failed. Time and time again some notations I proclaim against various things in today's society. I am more so an enemy to the culture of today's society, for those outside of the paradigm, even us Truthers are essentially viewed as the bad guy, and they equate us to Conspiracy Theorists.

Other then that, today's society is the reason I am against various Agendas; having a strong disdain for misinformation that is engineered to mislead, as is, build a path for the Reset.

And yes I read Russia Today news and MSN news, but I'm not foolish enough to fully believe either of them. 

The MSM cannot be trusted at all, to verify what is truth, you have to do the due diligence to find out what it is and evade misleading information. The thing is now is a lot of us are being censored (I got hit with a lot of censors as of recent), a contact of mine in Russia has not only been censored, but because of the situation, his family instantly hit the poverty line, this is the same contact who was able to get information for me concerning a Hacker website used by the FSB (of which a group of people shut down) that targets people in Russia associated with Alexei Navalny, as is JWs during the ban, the same person who I was able to get information on how easily Putin won his election, as is what I said about Russia and China concerning NATO 4 years ago.

All that said, propaganda is everywhere now, so much so, it is even a problem for my community and those who support it, one person had to come out to apology because he was tricked by the videos from Ukraine, one in question even @JW Insider posted to give example of how easily emotional videos can get the best of people.

It's just the two sides of the same problem and i have no history of either and therefore have no idea who is wrong.

But you can still be effected indirectly. To not be knowing of this puts you among the unaware, as with most people, even among JWs, for some are unaware.

BUT we as Christians know that all war is wrong. 

War is indeed wrong do argument on that, but to be oblivious to is also a problem to oneself; to be cautious you need to be aware. We have to know how our enemy operates also, so we do not fall victim. The Wild Beast and Babylon are very cunning, and some actions done by them, the unaware are usually the first to be taken by surprise vs those who are very cautious of every step, example, Babylon's actions in Washington in 2016, or a move by the Beast in 2017, etc.

Better to know these things, vs to not be aware, even Biblically, we have examples.

( Well maybe James has a different opinion )

He's quite aware of the situation, and most likely will have his say.

I am truly glad I'm not American ( or Russian ).

The United Kingdom is of the first group, which is associated with America whereas Russia is in the second group under the United Nations banner. One sees an Order, the other does not. Whatever they do, it effects, example, Russians are suffering because of the sanctions met to target the RU government. Boris Johnson's say and action, along with is allies, will effect you and the UK people indirectly. Evidently, you will feel it, and to be unaware, the next move will sweep you or anyone else like a sudden flash flood.

I could have gotten some info in regards to the UK and the US, but a missing persons case took my attention, so I am doing research as of now.

That being said, as mentioned to you before, you do not have to 100% concern yourself with such but at least be aware of the Lion in the field. If thousands of Christians could easily be duped worldwide in 2016 from that same Lion, there is no question the same case can happen now and onwards into the Reset.

As for our Russian friends, it is tough for them, some of them now face Racism, for the actions of the Kremlin somehow Russians are deemed the enemy. My contact also suffers from this.

5 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Yeshua was in this world, but he was no part of it.

Jehovah is the judge of us all - Titus 1:15

15  All things are clean to clean people; but to those who are defiled and faithless, nothing is clean, for both their minds and their consciences are defiled.

There were many wars in the past, as you mentioned, but this one at present involves one of the players mentioned in the Bible.......... I compare it to the Christians who fled to the mountains in 70CE.  While there, they kept alert to the news when Rome would come back ...... not just out of curiosity but because they firmly believed in the prophecy given by Jesus.

So, I do not neglect prophecy but keep looking to understand.

6 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I am suprised at your lever of interest in such matters, but then maybe I should not be suprised by  anythng here. 

Jehovah's Witnesses shouldn't display this kind of interest. It would make them part of this world. However, Jehovah’s Witnesses here are not considered real Jehovah Witnesses. Therefore, their agenda has nothing to do with the Watchtower and God's word.

6 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The more I observe the 'American way' the more I believe that the True Anointed remnant should not be gathered together in the USA. 

It has nothing to do with being American. Do you believer the Watchtower, GB, are the only ones classified as anointed?

*** w21 May p. 7 par. 19 Will You Stumble Because of Jesus? ***
19 Do we see the same problem today? Yes. Many today are stumbled because of our neutral stand with regard to politics. They expect us to vote in elections. However, we realize that from Jehovah’s standpoint, if we choose a human leader to rule over us, we are rejecting Him. (1 Sam. 8:4-7) People may also feel that we should build schools and hospitals as well as perform other charitable works. They are stumbled because we focus our efforts on the preaching work, not on solving the world’s immediate problems.

As you can see, those calling themselves Jehovah's Witnesses here run their own agenda. It has nothing to do with the Watchtower and the word of God. Even if they debated such things in the JW closed club, it amounts to the same thing. So, it doesn't matter if the club is open or closed, real Jehovah’s Witnesses listen to the inspired word of God. Every Christian should, regardless of denomination.

Christians of every age had better be careful, because it's an easy slip from authentic Christian zeal to the Inquisition. When the word Christian is used to promote a politics of polarization, that should alarm us. When the word Christian is used to emphasize a political ideology rather than authentic spirituality, that should alarm us. When the word Christian is used to advance a particular brand of politics, that should alarm us. When the word Christian is used to champion dogmatism and intolerance, that should alarm us. by Craig A. Localzo 2000

5 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Jehovah's Witnesses shouldn't display this kind of interest. It would make them part of this world. However, Jehovah’s Witnesses here are not considered real Jehovah Witnesses. Therefore, their agenda has nothing to do with the Watchtower and God's word.

The situation you are talking about is interesting. 

Drawing the conclusion that JW's should not show interest in politics (in all connotations of the term) and world events that arise precisely from the sum of different policies that bring these or those results to societies in general, is somewhat accurate. Namely, WTJWorg has a strange approach to the “secular” society around it. The organization considers them "enemies", so the so-called "disinterest" in political events is encouraged and imposed.....to even the exclusion of a member.

Such an attitude is not only strange, but also contrary to some biblical notions of the life of “Christians” in the world. Namely, "Christians" are called to follow world events and try to determine where they are with regard to "prophecies". Even WT magazine talks about the purpose of publishing in the introduction. And that is to observe events in the world. What events? When the sun rises and when the sun sets? Or what do the animals at the zoo eat? The Watchtower shows us the significance of world events in the light of Bible prophecies. - https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/

Furthermore, “Christians” are called to pray for “secular leaders”. They used to be mostly kings, and today they are mostly presidents. And presidents are politicians.
So now I ask you how should JWs not be interested in “politics” while at the same time praying for and writing letters to, “secular rulers”?

Third, Old Jew Nation, it was a "theocratic monarchy" with a king who pursued politics of all kinds. He even fought wars. Were the Israelis "uninterested" in the politics of their nobility, and surrounded nations?

18 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

They expect us to vote in elections. However, we realize that from Jehovah’s standpoint, if we choose a human leader to rule over us, we are rejecting Him.

We are not voting for anyone and we are not choosing a human leader. We are just having a discussion. Just yesterday in field service the group was having a similar discussion. Of course we know ultimately Jehovah will set matters straight. It's such a no brainer. We are not taking sides with politicians by discussing what's happening in the world right now. Don't let your misguided thoughts mislead you. 

11 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Namely, "Christians" are called to follow world events and try to determine where they are with regard to "prophecies". Even WT magazine talks about the purpose of publishing in the introduction.

That's right. So it's in what context these discussions take place that matters. I need to explain that to Dmitar as well obviously.

5 hours ago, Thinking said:

There is no evidence whatsoever, zero, zip, nada, Jehovah God or Jesus Christ intervened in anyway whatsoever during World War II or any conflict in modern times in any way whatsoever.

True, he only intervened in human affairs when his future purpose was in jeopardy such as when he warned Joseph that Jesus' life was in peril.  Jehovah does not as a rule take control of human affairs but does work towards his goal when he has prophesied events such as the prophecy concerning Cyrus.  Cyrus was anointed by Jehovah for a certain job...... to send Israel back and build the temple.  Jehovah gave him special capabilities in order for him to unite all the tribes of the Persian empire almost overnight.  There was NO empire and them there was one.

5 hours ago, Thinking said:

Jehovah God did not stop Adolf Hitler, or Pol Pot.

It is in prophecy that the king of the North as this time (Germany) would act against the nation of God and also that he would not prevail.... But it is also prophesied that the League of nations (which went into the abyss at start of WW2), would again re-appear and get life blown into it from the Anglo-American world power as the UN (image of the beast). Rev 13:15.   

Consequently,  Jehovah does not step into human affairs to help us because humans (Adam) chose independence from God and self-rule without his "good and bad".  God has allowed humans to rule the earth without Him to prove that humans cannot rule the earth successfully when they do not follow his moral guidance.  If God acts like a fairy godmother and fixes all problems as the occur,  then he will be helping the renegade governments and in the process destroy his own case that humans cannot rule successfully without Him.

28 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Drawing the conclusion that JW's should not show interest in politics (in all connotations of the term) and world events that arise precisely from the sum of different policies that bring these or those results to societies in general, is somewhat accurate. Namely, WTJWorg has a strange approach to the “secular” society around it.

In today's politics, it would be just like voting for a King in the past. When did any Christian denomination see Jesus vote for Caesar to stay in power. I would love to see their evidence on that.

These Jehovah's Witnesses here are trying very poorly to justify their bad deeds, that's all. Just like, former Jehovah’s Witnesses try very hard to excuse their bad deeds.

42 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Such an attitude is not only strange, but also contrary to some biblical notions of the life of “Christians” in the world. Namely, "Christians" are called to follow world events and try to determine where they are with regard to "prophecies". Even WT magazine talks about the purpose of publishing in the introduction.

It's one thing to keep on the watch to that of politics. Politics has "nothing" to do with keeping on the watch. Jesus words weren't meant to cause alarm. Woeful fools here do that with their pretend notion of prophetic insight. God assigns those with that task. These Jehovah's Witnesses, here, have NOT been assigned by God as a seer. They just "speculate" on what these current events mean to them, as a poor group, NOT the Watchtower as a collective. So, don't lump these bad actors with real Jehovah's Witnesses. That's an insult to them and their true service to God.

This type of speculation is the kind of nonsense that lead the Watchtower to warn witnesses back in 1974 about 1975. Yet, these people have the gull to criticize the Watchtower for the same thing they are doing here.

56 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Furthermore, “Christians” are called to pray for “secular leaders”. They used to be mostly kings, and today they are mostly presidents. And presidents are politicians.

For the purpose of peace, then yes! To keep someone in power, as it is with politics, then NO!

57 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Third, Old Jew Nation, it was a "theocratic monarchy" with a king who pursued politics of all kinds. He even fought wars. Were the Israelis "uninterested" in the politics of their nobility, and surrounded nations?

Has God granted the old ways to modern Christianity? Did Jesus NOT make changes. This is the kind of excuses I refer to about former Jehovah's Witnesses. 

What these people here are doing is nothing more than casting lots.

Acts 1:26

2. The expression "the lot fell upon" is not consistent with the notion of voting. It is commonly expressive of casting lots.

Before you give me any nonsense about the word "seer", and its definition, try looking at it with the eyes of a Christian.

Introduction

(NOTE: So, also, in the figures of a building there is a most significant difference between Ezekiel and John. Ezekiel, writing before the old dispensation had passed away, is guided to represent the perfection of worship under the form of a renewed and more complete ritual; the Christian seer, writing under the new dispensation, represents to us the true character of the worship of God Rev 21:22, foretold by our Lord Himself, "not in Jerusalem, nor in this mountain, but everywhere in spirit and in truth.")

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.