The World News Media

Is the Current President of Ukraine Really a Jewish Nazi Collaborator?

JW Insider

5 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The villain got off but Perry impaled him on the fins of his Cadillac.

B6C5D72B-3B57-4736-9CB7-D99952425EFD.jpeg

I remember thing, as a teenager, that it would take about 400 miles per hour for those fins to have any value., but it would not matter as the airflow would tear the car apart.….. same with Spock’s ears.

• Views 6.1k
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new thread on Ukraine was not needed at all. But I wanted to discuss this point of Ukraine "Nazification" in more detail. I think it's much more important to an understanding of what is going on in

I agree with you totally - but an opinion does not necessarily express sympathy for one side or the other side.  Most of it is just to find clarity about the background of what is going on.  We are st

It's just my personal opinion, but discussion can help a Christian be informed. A person might think that in order to be neutral, it would mean that we should state that the policies of India in 1948,

Posted Images

9 hours ago, JW Insider said:

That being said (@Space MerchantTM)

It is a habit, when I use to be heavy on debates I use to say this a lot vs "Now to Conclude"; it is second nature.

As for what I told Butler, the spotlight is indeed getting bigger on the United Kingdom who are Pro-West.

The US knows that having a No-Fly Zone would not only cause Russia to focus on them more, but further escalate a full scale war with Russia, granted a No-Fly Zone pertains to the US and NATO would be able to shoot down Russian Airplanes.

Should Boris Johnson succumb to the whims of an emotional political Activist, who wants the PM to adhere to the No-Fly Zone request, it can pose as a problem for the United Kingdom and NATO; even more damning due to the fact the UK isn't in favor of a ceasefire. Even as of recent the Ukrainian President is also calling for this, as is some Journalists who obvious lean towards one political side, ones like NBC News' Richard Engel.

This puts a bind on the US and UK for international warfare  can be hastened, UK even more due to the fact the EU is roped into this situation. A dangerous game is being played by Super Powers, so much so, those of Babylon are also getting involved, granted, the Tradition of the Mainstream is today; Patriarch Kirill only speaks because there is a big spotlight on Russia.

22 hours ago, Anna said:

why did Putin fall for it?

The security of Russia was threatened.  Russia has asked several times for negotiations about this but he never received an answer. (Sound familiar?)  Not only were continually bombing his neighboring states but apparently there were hostile airplanes doing nuclear maneuvers 14 km from his borders (not in western press).

There is already calls for the UN to take this up and please broker a peace and UNITE the world!. I guess they will want Putin to capitulate some things.  This will bring us closer ever closer to the New world order dispensation of Klaus Schwab and WEF

9 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The villain got off but Perry impaled him on the fins of his Cadillac.

B6C5D72B-3B57-4736-9CB7-D99952425EFD.jpeg

A downvote for a 59 Caddy? Are you nuts?

Downvote it at your own peril, Dimitar. I happen to know that tail fins are chief among the perilous weapons in the arsenal of both north and south. kings. Mark my words, they will be game-changers.

When people here begin to get the prophecy of the king of the north and the king of the south correct without speculation, and fully understand the mechanisms set in place within, then it will be an interest for prophecy, not before. Right now, you people are behaving no different from those foolish witnesses back in the 70s. Yes, the stakes have been moved up, but only those given the privilege to read the signs will give the warning, NOT simpletons like you here.

NIV Rom 12:6-8

6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith. 7 If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; 8 if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.

For now, that's all you people are, a bunch of SPECULATORS!!

NIV 2 Cor 10:3-6

3 For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6 And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete.

It wouldn't hurt either if you people learned scripture. That would go a long way.

NIV Acts 26:1-3

26 Then Agrippa said to Paul, "You have permission to speak for yourself." So Paul motioned with his hand and began his defense: 2 "King Agrippa, I consider myself fortunate to stand before you today as I make my defense against all the accusations of the Jews, 3 and especially so because you are well acquainted with all the Jewish customs and controversies. Therefore, I beg you to listen to me patiently.

10 hours ago, Dmitar said:

ople are behaving no different from those foolish witnesses back in the 70s.

Speculating on prophecy in peace is better that to continually pull other people apart and looking for unchristian spats.  I usually ignore you now but thought I must just tell you that you are looking for spats all the time - a genuine troll!

NIV Prov 18:6

6 A fool's lips bring him strife, and his mouth invites a beating. 

An application suitable for many Jehovah's Witnesses here. It's a shame, there are real Jehovah's Witnesses having their lives displaced while woeful fools poke fun at that trauma, at their expense. Sickening!!

44 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Says the bully troll. Yep! False Christian. Also, since your intelligence is as dumb as @TrueTomHarley describes in order for you to be smart, consider the SPAT you just started. At this point, any former witness is better than you @Arauna in Character and intelligence.

27 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

NIV Prov 18:6

6 A fool's lips bring him strife, and his mouth invites a beating. 

An application suitable for many Jehovah's Witnesses here. It's a shame, there are real Jehovah's Witnesses having their lives displaced while woeful fools poke fun at that trauma, at their expanse. Sickening!!

6A72D356-164F-4CE7-8AC5-5AD5DD7FD0DF.jpeg

1BAC1F81-25D5-4AF2-8C16-EF62C27C22B0.jpeg

On 3/1/2022 at 2:19 AM, JW Insider said:

's just my personal opinion, but discussion can help a Christian be informed. A person might think that in order to be neutral, it would mean that we should state that the policies of India in 1948, or Peru in 1943, were just as good or bad as the policies of Hitler's Germany in 1941. Neutrality does not mean we remain so uninformed that we can't tell the difference, or that we can't distinguish good from bad, or bad from worse, or mediocre from less mediocre.

Jesus called Herod "that fox." Is it really wrong for a Christian to discuss why Jesus might have called him that?

In Acts, Luke discusses political corruption, a possible bribe that Felix was looking for, and a political motive for some of his actions:

(Acts 24:24-27) . . .Some days later Felix came with Dru·silʹla his wife, who was Jewish, and he sent for Paul and listened to him speak about the belief in Christ Jesus. 25 But as Paul talked about righteousness and self-control and the judgment to come, Felix became frightened and answered: “Go away for now, but when I have an opportunity I will send for you again.” 26 At the same time he was hoping that Paul would give him money. For that reason, he sent for him even more frequently and conversed with him. 27 But when two years had elapsed, Felix was succeeded by Porcius Festus; and because Felix desired to gain favor with the Jews, he left Paul in custody.

Was Luke being non-neutral in exposing some political motives and corruption?

Someone could argue, that all of those examples are history, or that the examples had a direct effect on God's people. But then again, what happened last week, even yesterday, is also history. And Jehovah's people are still being effected by world events.

thank you! well set out!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.