The World News Media

“THE END IS NEAR - ARE YOU READY?”

Pudgy

On 3/1/2022 at 2:40 AM, Space Merchant said:

for there is no stopping a man who is on his last burst of wind to do what he needs to do to support his family

On one of the islands during the gulag period there was NO food.  People first ate young children and then the soft parts of women.  Family ties were totally forgotten...  Humans who do not believe in god become savages. The German people still walk around with psychological wounds because of what happened in Germany duting WW2.  What they do not realize is that whole of mankind is badly flawed and it is only by God's grace that people can resist and show self-restraint to not go along with the crowd who have the power to do these things. 

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe. My insurance man was a Mormon. He died, but I am still with the agency he founded. (whether Mormons or not I am not sure—I think they are) I turned to him upon the recommendation of another Wit

I agree that Joseph Smith was anything but Charles Taze Russell. But you don't have to dig very deep among early LDS to find a lot of things they should be ashamed and embarrassed about, but they seem

Posted Images

On 3/2/2022 at 2:36 PM, Matthew9969 said:

Or like a whisperer from TWD

Not really. As mentioned Preppers are way above Truthers in this domain, excluding cultural aspects and the like. Preppers tend to be more of the armed types also, 2n Amendment upholders, although they make up the majority, some Grey Men and Women are not armed types.

This is an example of the Prepper's mindset of a Grey Man and or Woman, from an unarmed/armed viewpoint.

NOTE: When COVID-19 began, most of people essentially evaded harm's way and the panic because of this attribute.

The below is also from a Prepper, but he is more leaning towards the aspect of a Grey Woman:

On 3/4/2022 at 9:47 AM, Arauna said:

On one of the islands during the gulag period there was NO food.  People first ate young children and then the soft parts of women.  Family ties were totally forgotten...  Humans who do not believe in god become savages. The German people still walk around with psychological wounds because of what happened in Germany duting WW2.  What they do not realize is that whole of mankind is badly flawed and it is only by God's grace that people can resist and show self-restraint to not go along with the crowd who have the power to do these things. 

Indeed. People will practically harm or kill other families to support their own during an escalating crisis. With how things are going now, things of this nature will take place.

@Matthew9969 From what I know, Grey Men/Women usually blend in with the crowd but move in a way to not be in the spotlight. My friend's Dad act in this way. Some of these guys also prepared for any kind of situation, even confrontation, women especially. In short, if there is danger, the crowd runs in one direction into the danger, the Grey Man/Woman does not. So no one would really steal from them because of their high situational awareness to their surroundings and time used wisely.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.