The World News Media

THINGS THAT ARE TRULY INSPIRATIONAL!

Pudgy

….. with all the silly oneupsmanship that goes on here, I was inspired by an account in the news today that Elon Musk has challenged Vladimir Putin to single combat, the winner to take Ukraine.

It was a one sentence challenge, worth more that 3,000 pages of the drivel here. 

…..  inspirationally.

• Views 3.3k
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha! Yeah, like another one who regularly complains of “no spirituality here” and yet shows up as reliably as the rising sun. Shakespeare it ain’t but if it is a complete waste of time what does t

Not to worry. You’re good here—I mean, relatively.

Besides, unless I am very mistaken (which is possible—there’s only so much you can discern online) you have broken that pattern by softening somewhat. Otherwise, I agree with you that no one has budge

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

I was inspired by an account in the news today that ElonMusk has challenged Vladimir Putin to single combat

It was a one sentence challenge, worth more that 3,000 pages of the drivel here. 

Well if that’s all it takes…..

You and me, you ol pork chop. Any time. Any place. I’ll pound the stuffing out of you!

(Gotta hand it to Musk. I like the guy. Strictly speaking, though, Putin should decline, match him up with an oligarch instead, and challenge President Joe.)

46 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Then why stay? If you just read our drivel to make yourself feel superior, I can give you a few websites you can visit which will stimulate your superior intellect. 

Ha! Yeah, like another one who regularly complains of “no spirituality here” and yet shows up as reliably as the rising sun.

Shakespeare it ain’t but if it is a complete waste of time what does that say about the person who constantly attends to it?

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

Then why stay? If you just read our drivel to make yourself feel superior, I can give you a few websites you can visit which will stimulate your superior intellect. 

Because drivel, and trivia are the same thing, and both are ENTERTAINING. Your assumption is based on two false premises.

In all the years this entire motley  crew have assembled here, I venture NOT ONE has changed his mind about anything said here.

….. and TTH, I did not say it was a complete waste of time.  Not completely, anyway.

I do enjoy drivel and trivia and arcane information. You never know when someone will ask who Krypto was, or Mr. Ed’s real name, or what town in New York is associated by with small yellow boxes, or 42.

Simply, it’s FUN to know!

B49AECF3-36E2-4EB5-87A1-3CCDB9FD2E2E.jpeg

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

and TTH, I did not say it was a complete waste of time.  Not completely, anyway….

In all the years this entire motley  crew have assembled here, I venture NOT ONE has changed his mind about anything said here.

Besides, unless I am very mistaken (which is possible—there’s only so much you can discern online) you have broken that pattern by softening somewhat. Otherwise, I agree with you that no one has budged one iota.

That makes you the least calcified of all here!

you ‘ol pork chop

Ramzan Kadyrov of whom I mentioned before does not see Elon Musk, in his words, he called him Elona. Ramzan Kadyrov isn't someone to be pushed around so in a legitimate confrontation, Elon would lose.

The irony here is despite the situation in Ukraine, these people, even the Russians have ample amount of time to throw jabs at each other over Twitter.

On 3/14/2022 at 11:20 AM, Pudgy said:

….. with all the silly oneupsmanship that goes on here, I was inspired by an account in the news today that Elon Musk has challenged Vladimir Putin to single combat, the winner to take Ukraine.

…..  inspirationally.

Although it would be interesting to see them share some of Elon's high grade weed.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.