The World News Media

Is the Current President of Ukraine Really a Jewish Nazi Collaborator?

JW Insider

20 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

100%. It is the theory promoted by the Grayzone crew (Aaron Mate, Max Blumenthal, etc.) and the one that Jimmy Dore promotes along with those same guests. The idea was discussed as early as 2015, and hinted at among US politicians since then. Recall that President Biden's son was paid millions by a gas company in Ukraine (and not because he had any experience). Also what Zelensky called his first "gift" to President Biden was to cut off the TV stations in Ukraine that served Russian-speaking Ukrainians. (Also recall that while Trump was being accused -rightly- for quid pro quo politically self-serving negotiations with Ukraine, Biden had already bragged about his own quid pro quo negotiations for political gain.)

Instead of pointing back to those "Dore" Youtube videos, I wanted to point to the Grayzone directly, but their own commentary tends to be more serious, and often longer. So, if people can stand Dore's style, his ability to collect the bullet points, is easier for most people to get through.

I thought this one was useful:

Of course, more serious discussions had been going on for years with Steven Cohen (the late Russian Expert) and John Miersheimer as early as 2015 (below), who make the direct connection to Germany:

Why is Ukraine the West's Fault? Featuring John Mearsheimer:

Mersheimer is excellent to listen too…his very latest update on the situation is spot on……so is Hanson….common sense speaking 

• Views 6.1k
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new thread on Ukraine was not needed at all. But I wanted to discuss this point of Ukraine "Nazification" in more detail. I think it's much more important to an understanding of what is going on in

I agree with you totally - but an opinion does not necessarily express sympathy for one side or the other side.  Most of it is just to find clarity about the background of what is going on.  We are st

It's just my personal opinion, but discussion can help a Christian be informed. A person might think that in order to be neutral, it would mean that we should state that the policies of India in 1948,

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

I thought this one was useful:

As I said before, it is a financial war and the poor Ukrainian people is the pawn. 

This is a documentary about the change of currency and what ensues before this happens .....

By the way - they call it Nazi but I understand it to be nationalistic to extreme like in Germany....

If people can put up with extremely foul language, there are some very "funny" videos from a person who makes his living off making scammers angry. About three days ago, my son was here and I had just shown my wife a nearly sure-fire way to make phone scammers angry, and while I was explaining the method, I got the same kind of scammer, and I tried it, and this time I let the scammer go on screaming (FOR 25 MINUTES!!!) about what he was going to do to me (and my wife) and we thought it was hilarious. But my son then told me about this expert I had never heard of who uses all kinds of methods, and even has a video about how he has ranked some of latest "victims" in order of their anger:

But that's not why I bring him up. In exposing scams he just did one about the "Propaganda Scams" going on to promote the war against Russia in Ukraine:

22 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

About three days ago, my son was here and I had just shown my wife a nearly sure-fire way to make phone scammers angry, and while I was explaining the method, I got the same kind of scammer, and I tried it, and this time I let the scammer go on screaming (FOR 25 MINUTES!!!)

Make these guys mad enough and they’ll call in the SWAT to your house on some phony pretext. Not that it is a frequent occurrence but it has happened. 

Haven’t watched your video’s yet. I mean to, but wanted to throw in that bit of caution before everyone is goading these liars.

Russia assisted Armenia in the war against  Azerbaijan - it was over in one week. The drones Azerbaijan received from Turkey decimated the army equipment of the Armenians received from Russia.

I see now that Ukraine has Turkish and American drones - which can actually fly higher than those of Turkey.

On 3/4/2022 at 3:27 PM, xero said:

...all I have to say is that being able to block some posters is like having someone run ahead of you on a walk or a run and bag up all the garbage before you get there.

I think it makes the one whom blocks others very narrow minded.  If you consider every comment form a person as garbage then you are narrow minded. Even idiots such as me can say something useful sometimes :) 

6 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And so the politics goes on. Have fun with it you lot 

No one here has a political side. 

That being said, you asked for [A] Qanon a while back on here, [B] as is used the NYT Times, as is, [C] another article to a the Woke's narrative of Inclusiveness, and a slew of other things on your pervious tenure as John Butler. The fact that you give remark to these things, as is mentions of Law and the like, in the past, despite this, you have no political side, you are neutral, as with most here, expect Jack, who actually has a political side he leans on.

That being said, as mentioned you buy bread, it does not make you part of the Global Monopoly, vs Darth Klaus who is, at the same time hold political views. Even as a neutral, whatever Boris Johnson does aka Bojo, it will effect you, and if it comes to it, can put any EU affiliate at risk. Therefore, the land and their politics, no one has to take a side, however, these authorities, their actions, can still effect the people, therefore, you can have concerns and take action if needed. The British dodged a bullet recently.

It is kind of sad though, that the paradigm, even in the UK, sheds its influence on the unaware...

On 3/5/2022 at 9:46 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

Make these guys mad enough and they’ll call in the SWAT to your house on some phony pretext. Not that it is a frequent occurrence but it has happened. 

A couple of Independent Journalists recently got SWATTED, one in particular, for the 3rd time. SWATTING began in the Gaming Community, and it soon spilled over into other communities. SWATTING as led to some deaths also and mental scars.

@JW Insider @Arauna My contact is attempting to get his family out of Russia, not sure how he is going to do this, but he is trying, as of recent due to some news that came around the Truther Community; the US, and soon, possibly their allies, are giving warning to their citizens to leave Russia due to claims of threats. They're telling people to do  this with a sense of urgency. Concerning your faith community, granted their unfortunately situation in Russia, you think some of them will leave because of these warnings, take up that opportunity? I ask because elsewhere, one of your own was asked this same question, although Ezekiel is an American, he simply does not know; which is ironic because he never gives a straight answer, he is often cryptic in his words outside of Scripture.

That being said, some in the community are already speaking on the matter, for this is recent -

5 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

@JW Insider @Arauna My contact is attempting to get his family out of Russia, not sure how he is going to do this, but he is trying, as of recent due to some news that came around the Truther Community; the US, and soon, possibly their allies, are giving warning to their citizens to leave Russia due to claims of threats. They're telling people to do  this with a sense of urgency. Concerning your faith community, granted their unfortunately situation in Russia, you think some of them will leave because of these warnings, take up that opportunity? I ask because elsewhere, one of your own was asked this same question, although Ezekiel is an American, he simply does not know; which is ironic because he never gives a straight answer, he is often cryptic in his words outside of Scripture.

That being said, some in the community are already speaking on the matter, for this is recent -

Some may leave as we have fled at different times of war..I’m thinking of Africa when I speak …I’m thinking this is a personal decision tho I have read else where the GB warned us to leave Ukraine ahead of the attack..so who knows what going on…but the brothers would all be in contact and I’m guessing have some plans that they would not share with others….

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.