The World News Media

Legal Protection Offered by JW.org

James Thomas Rook Jr.

Just now, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

It is a crying shame that we whose core theology is true and wholesome have lost ALL credibility because of the 85% drivel that surrounds it.

This is nonsense and it betrays a basic misunderstanding of people and their motivations.

The truth was bitterly resisted long before any 'drivel' came along.

• Views 6.5k
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank You so VERY much Sereko Sostar: I have been looking for a rational explanation for this for many years, and was not able to discern it. The concept of NATURAL and ARTIFICIAL conscience

The context was use of the Internet. What he said was: "Be careful on the Internet...I don't know how many times we have to tell you, be careful!...We're just warning you. That's all we can do is admo

I think you interpret holding a different opinion as yourself as being 'brainwashed. At 2/2 with total 4 hours per week, all the rest of the time carrying on as normal? You're joking!   Ye

Posted Images

11 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The truth was bitterly resisted long before any 'drivel' came along.

Yes, but only by those whose income or power to control that money was affected by it, and those they were able to delude, or cut in on a "piece of the action".

Honest hearted people RESIST when they find dog poop in their salad, and go elsewhere.

13 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Yes, but only by those whose income or power to control that money was affected by it, and those they were able to delude, or cut in on a "piece of the action".

This also is nonsense, like most of what you say,  and it also betrays a basic misunderstanding of people and how they are motivated. The ones with income and power tell the others what to do and they do it. That's how the chief priests stirred up the common people to demand Jesus' death - people who had kind of liked him.

It is like the verse says in the JTR translation: "If they have hated me, they will nevertheless love you, unless there is drivel from the GB."

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

This also is nonsense, like most of what you say,  and it also betrays a basic misunderstanding of people and how they are motivated. The ones with income and power tell the others what to do and they do it. That's how the chief priests stirred up the common people to demand Jesus' death - people who had kind of liked him.

TTH:

Do you even realize that all you have done is paraphrase what I JUST SAID!?

Compare the two statements .....

You need  a college course on reading comprehension.

Oh ... and Tom ... Honest hearted people DO RESIST when they "find dog poop in their salad", and go elsewhere.

This is called "voting with your feet".

If they can't because of hostages, they "vote" with their wallets.

...and your last sentence:

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It is like the verse says in the JTR translation: "If they have hated me, they will nevertheless love you, unless there is drivel from the GB."

That last sentence was drivel .... an irrelevant, off-topic knee jerk response that is classic projection.

Vampites or JWs   400.jpg

11 hours ago, Nana Fofana said:

They didn't say angels did they?

I was not listen yet Annual Meeting, in fact this is meeting which should be called with real name Annual Shareholders assembly :))))

Ok, on angels. Nothing is new about that. They always have this idea, of helping angels, because of some bible texts. And they promote that idea from time to time. For us who has been inside JW for long time, knowing that very well. For newbie is new. :)   

• 1 month later...
On ?9?/?30?/?2017 at 8:14 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

Yes! No wonder you are coughing when you see the amazing accomplishment of those eight dear men you have pictured! 

Look at the witness they have given! And all of our brothers worldwide who wrote in have a share! And, of course, our 175K brothers in Russia are the real heroes. 

Note the two pronounced and permanent spikes in web traffic to jw.org following the April 20th verdict and the July 17th appeal! You have good reason to praise these men, @James Thomas Rook Jr. I understand why you would do it. Millions of people check to see if jw.org is truly extremist as reported. Of course, they see it is not. What an amazing service they have rendered to Jehovah - almost as much as certain ones who go online and do nothing but bitch!

However, James,, you should remember that they are but men, who give all glory to Jehovah. You should not be worshiping these guys.

What do you suppose the graph would look like if the A.R.C findings were put on jw.org?

TTH: ( am repeating this because the software would not save edits for clarity...)

Reading comprehension is not one of your skills ... the chart you posted did NOT give unique new visitors to the JW.ORG website ... but in one  analysis only compared the JW.ORG website to the average of all other websites examined.

And all the Brothers that wrote in to Russia accomplished NOTHING ... except add $56 MILLION DOLLARS to the Russian Federation Postal System Treasury, via the Universal Postal Union giving them as terminal duty 70% of the face value of all the international postage, for letters NO ONE READ, and did not accomplish the purpose intended, of swaying the Russian Government to rule in our favor.

Winter is coming on, and I am sure they appreciate having 11 railroad boxcars full of wood products that were mailed to them for their wood burning stoves... certainly  *coff* ... "spiritual" fuel at the proper time.

It was a truly amazing service rendered to the Russian Federation, not counting the belly laughs they got when all that mail started showing up, that NO ONE could possibly read even if they wanted to ... and they did not want to .... and did not.

Your continued personality projections are becoming insane ... with your advice to me to not worship the Governing Body.

And the 175,000 Brothers in the Russian Federation are NOT heroes.

A hero is a person who CHOOSES to go into harm's way, risking death to rescue someone who is innocent. 

The Brothers in Russia are VICTIMS of the Russian Federation's overreaches.

A hero has a choice ... a victim does not.   They are ONLY victims.

Matthew9969 makes  a very good point about proclaiming TRUTH as opposed to manipulating "spin" with lies of omission.

6 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

What do you suppose the graph would look like if the A.R.C findings were put on jw.org?

I envy you in a way, TTH, you live in a world of spin and fantasy constructs, and are very probably a happier man than I am ... but then I come to my senses, and realize that self induced delirium is not really happiness, any more than opoid drug addiction is real happiness.

What do you suppose the graph WOULD look like if the complete A.R.C findings were put on jw.org?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.