The World News Media

Do you see the revalidation in our brothers face?

Queen Esther

• Views 519
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What  do  you  think  about  our  brothers  new  look? Our  Org. is  changing  this  and  that....

If you don't mind my open comment, but i think how it is very pathetic that so called Revalidation or Official Approval, Confirmation from GB must be released, given as first step, as Doctrinal teachi

That's all we need. 

Posted Images

@Outta Here  I also didn't see many brothers, elders with a beard,  some more on Conventions.  In my congregation we had 3. - A wonderful older brother, in the past an elder,  he had always a beard he said. First a small one and later little more :)  I saw different photos and its looking really good. He is living in Austria.

My own opinion, some brothers looking so cool with a short, nice beard, yes!   In the far past, all men had pretty long beards, haha, NO problem :D 

If you don't mind my open comment, but i think how it is very pathetic that so called Revalidation or Official Approval, Confirmation from GB must be released, given as first step, as Doctrinal teaching to allow JW men who want to have beard to have it.

I would not called this News as some sort of "new light", or "organizational progress", or "Org. is changing". Because if this news make you "happy", or make you "glad to see new Instruction comes on brotherhood" .... than i can say how you, dear people, don't see another thing: 

- That the clergy aka GB determined the things they should not have to determine.

- That there are more/many things in JW life run by rules that should not have to exist, but existing because GB policy, management, ruling.

- This example proves how JW people are Subjected, expose to, Submissive to HUMAN RULES. And how some/many of you feels some sort of release and happiness now, when this Burden was put away from you.

Think, please, what other GB Rules administrates, governs (governing body) your life and you continuing to obey it/them.  

“Who is it he is trying to teach?
    To whom is he explaining his message?
To children weaned from their milk,
    to those just taken from the breast?

For it is:
    Do this, do that,
    a rule for this, a rule for that;
    a little here, a little there.”  Isa 28:9,10

Wearing a beard should not change how people hear truth from the scriptures.  The organization is more concerned about "image", the pretense called "truth".  

@Witness

Our elders, too, care that the brothers and sisters look decent.
We learn pretty quickly that Jehovah is also pleased about it.
And seriously, what's wrong with that?
Our new brothers will soon be very beautiful
Clothes are given when they have little.
They are happy about these new gestures.

FOR  THE  TRUTH,  A GOOD  HEART  IS  IMPORTEND  FOR  JEHOVAH,

NOT  A  BEARD, THE  CLOTHES, OR  SIMILAR :D  ( think to the poor widow... )

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.