The World News Media

THE REIGNING 144,000

Witness

On 12/20/2019 at 10:41 AM, Arauna said:

So explain your personal experience in this matter which contradicts mine.

does it really matter to you what the experience is? Would it change your mind? 

no, and no are the answers, so it is a bit pointless to discuss it with you. 

in a nutshell, the two jw guys had to be present and hovering anytime the doctor came in to discuss procedures and we had plenty of family there already, so their presence was not needed. 

• Views 4.5k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This remind me on something. Each person who are able to recognize, to see holy spirit manifestation in other person (words and deeds) also need to have that same spirit. Or opposite spirit perhaps :)

Wait a moment. Jesus gave specific name for holy spirit - Helper, with specific Task.  But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and br

Rev 7:17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the [d]water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.”   Nope

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

two jw guys had to be present and hovering anytime the doctor came in to discuss procedures and we had plenty of family there already, so their presence was not needed. 

Maybe they came to assist. How did they know the person was in hospital?   One of your family members must have notified them and they came to assist.....

You saw it as the FBI coming to spy and check up on you..... it is your own perception it seems. Therefore the resentment..... 

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

You saw it as the FBI coming to spy and check up on you..... it is your own perception it seems. Therefore the resentment..... 

your speculation is just that, yours.

My experiences out weigh your speculation. Maybe you haven't had the same experience. Maybe you enjoy those people looking over your shoulder and nudging you to do what they want. Or maybe you just don't see it yet. Doesn't really matter, what does matter is that I am speaking from experience. That is something you can listen to, or stick your fingers in your ears and yell "la,la,la,la". 

26 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

Maybe you enjoy those people looking over your shoulder and nudging you to

I am not a weakling, I stand on my own two feet. However, I appreciate it when someone shows me a kindness and gives help. I am not  suspicious of  kind acts just because people  are JW or not of my faith.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

I am not a weakling, I stand on my own two feet. However, I appreciate it when someone shows me a kindness and gives help. I am not  suspicious of  kind acts just because people  are JW or not of my faith.

you are totally missing the point, but that is because you see it as just support. 

On 12/21/2019 at 1:26 PM, Arauna said:

Before the throne is on earth......

Insight on the Scriptures Volume 2 p.1081- "The curtain was a barrier separating the Holy from the Most Holy; in Jesus’ case it represented “his flesh,” which he had to lay down in sacrifice, giving it up forever, to be able to enter heaven, the antitypical Most Holy. Anointed Christians must also pass the fleshly barrier that separates them from access to God’s presence in heaven. Consistently, the Holy represents their condition as spirit-begotten sons of God, with heavenly life in view, and they will attain to that heavenly reward when their fleshly bodies are laid aside in death."

The Kingdom Interlinear of the Greek Scriptures, says the sanctuary= divine habitation.

Rev.7:15  For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His sanctuary; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them.

(DIVINE HABITATION- Kingdom Interlinear)

2 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

totally missing the point, but that is because you see it as just support. 

If if people of other religions assist me I do not treat them suspiciously  - that was the point.

2 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

Anointed Christians must also pass the fleshly barrier that separates them from access to God’s presence in heav

Exactly!  They will be priests in heaven! Not on earth! The flesh was the barrier

Revelation 20: 1-3 7,8  speaks of those people who come through the great tribulation  here on EARTH.  "Devil and Satan, and bound him for 1,000 years.  3 And he hurled him into the abyss and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not mislead the nations anymore until the 1,000 years were ended. After this he must be released for a little while.       .......Now as soon as the 1,000 years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison,  8 and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Maʹgog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea.

These people on earth are NOT priests who already have received immortality and incorruptability....... because they will be tested as perfect people at end of 1000 years. They will have the same tests as Adam did as perfect person.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:21 PM, Arauna said:

If if people of other religions assist me I do not treat them suspiciously  - that was the point.

They provided NO assistance, contrary to what you may believe. They were there making sure no blood was used by means of comments. Spin that however you want. 

On 12/24/2019 at 2:21 PM, Arauna said:

Exactly!  They will be priests in heaven! Not on earth! The flesh was the barrier

Doesn't Rev 7:9 speak of these same people? This is confirmed by rev 7:13&14. 

Did you happen to look up what the word sanctuary means in the Kingdom Interlinear of the Greek Scriptures?

what does it say? 

7 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

what it says in the Kingdom Interlinear of the Greek Scriptures about the word sanctuary? 

Do you remember the subject  we were talking about?  If I remember correctly, you yourself quoted a scripture which showed that there is a replica in heaven of the earthly sanctuary in Israel's time and you quoted the scripture which says that  "flesh" is a barrier (curtain) to the heavenly sanctuary.  Only the high priest and under priests entered in this area in Israel's time.

Jesus gave up his "fleshly barrier"  and went went to " heaven"  in the heavenly sanctuary  and offered up his randsom to jehovah. It was accepted and holy spirit poured out on the 50th  day on his disciples on earth.   They were anointed as future kings and priests but had to die faithful  to death  and give up their earthly flesh to go into heavenly sanctuary to serve as king and priest. (Same as jesus).

The lady on this forum is still in flesh yet she wants to serve as a royal priest right now.  She rants against the GB because they are denying her royal priesthood because she cannot do her royal duties right now in the flesh here on earth.  Does it sound logical in the light of the scripture you quoted?

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

The lady on this forum is still in flesh yet she wants to serve as a royal priest right now.  She rants against the GB because they are denying her royal priesthood because she cannot do her royal duties right now in the flesh here on earth.  Does it sound logical in the light of the scripture you quoted?

WHAT?  I'm sorry, but you are lying, totally.    Do you really think I care what the GB thinks of me?  What do you think of the anointed in your organization vs. the elder body?  THAT is what matters.  The "Gentile" elder body is "defiling" the Temple of God.  Rev 11:1,2

1 Cor 3:16,17 -  Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17 If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.

You're forgetting what a "new creation" is - both spirit and human.  Even while on the earth, God's spirit dwells in them.  

2 Cor 5:16,17 - Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

royal duties right now in the flesh here on earth. 

Nothing about the following scriptures shows an anointed one must WAIT to act as a priest while on earth:

"Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, 5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light" 1 Pet 2:5,9

"But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,  to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,  to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel."  Heb 12:22-24

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

Do you remember the subject  we were talking about?  If I remember correctly, you yourself quoted a scripture which showed that there is a replica in heaven of the earthly sanctuary in Israel's time and you quoted the scripture which says that  "flesh" is a barrier (curtain) to the heavenly sanctuary.  

no, I quoted the wt. 

You still haven't answered the question. What does the Kingdom Interlinear of the Greek Scriptures say about the word sanctuary? 

On 12/24/2019 at 11:29 AM, Shiwiii said:

DIVINE HABITATION- Kingdom Interlinear)

Thanks for this, Shiwiii.  I looked up Rev 7:14,15 myself in WT's Interlinear and then went to Strong's 3485 for the meaning of the word, "ναῷ":

naós (from naiō, "to dwell") – properly, a sanctuary (divine dwelling-place); a temple (sacred abode), the place of divine manifestation. 3485 (naós) refers to the sanctuary (the Jewish Temple proper), i.e. with just its two inner compartments (rooms). 

It proves not only that the anointed are the "dwelling"/"divine habitation" of God's Spirit, (1 Cor 3:16,17), the "temple"/"divine habitation" of 2 Cor 6:16, and the mobile "tabernacle"/"sanctuary"/"tent, booth, dwelling" of God's Spirit, that is blasphemed by the Beast/organization in Rev 13:6,7.  (STRONGS NT 4633: σκηνή)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.