The World News Media

Can a Person Resign From Being One of Jehovah’s Witnesses?

Patiently waiting for Truth

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Billy Rambo you are such a fake :).  But Jesus will judge you and Jesus will judge me. I would think that He is not happy with either of us. 

You don't even beleive in JESUS you Big Fake. You are a JESUS Denier. When you slander Jehovah, you slander everyone's name that bears witness to the Name of the God and Father.  Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation' that you already rejected. 

"I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because My Name Is In Him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

• Views 5k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are not understanding. Therefore you pray in this way: “Our Father who is in heaven, may Your name be treated as holy.”  Matt 6:9 Jesus and his disciples never used a word that is

You might want to get your facts straight.  I have never "denounced" YHVH/YHWH.  I use it frequently.  And I have never denounced "Adonai", or "Abba", or the "Ancient of Days", or "Elohim".  It is not

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/resign/ Yes. A person can resign from our organization in two ways: By formal request. Either orally or in writing, a person can state his

Posted Images

On 11/23/2021 at 7:33 PM, BroRando said:

Why are you speeding up your own Destruction?  

I thought of you when reading about this book, with the newest copy now available. I plan to buy it, and noticed it has your date on the cover, 2034.  You might be interested in reading it also, since it is about the history of the organization and its leadership.   What I noticed is the author's use of the word, "deceit" describing the organization as a whole.  We know that Jesus warned of false prophets/teachers in the last days that would deceive the "elect", the chosen priests of God. ( Matt.24:10,11; 1 Tim.4:1; Matt 7:15-20; Mark 13:5) Every date on the cover of this book misled the people who put trust in it.  And that is only a handful of dates that your organization projected with promise.  They are lies.  Shouldn't we question the honesty of those who tell such lies?  (John 8:44)

We know that an organization was predicted to "make war" with God's holy peopled through the use of deceit. (Rev 13:5-7)  It is directed by false prophets who expect allegiance to the their "spirit-directed organization".  (Rev 13:4,11,12,15,16; 19:20)

The aspects of war happens when one is taken captive by empty philosophy - deceit.  (Ezek 22:23-29; Acts 20:29-31; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10)  It continues when one rejects the deceit and speaks out against it. And then, that person is disfellowshipped - considered spiritually  dead.  (Rev 13:15;11:1-3,7)  Jesus said those who are excommunicated from the "synagogues"/congregations, don't know the Father and the Son. (John 16:1-3)  So you see, you are stuck, totally immobile on a word created by men, and how it sounds - "Jehovah".  And for that, you feel anyone who doesn't use it, who doesn't verbalize it, is to be destroyed.  That is not how God or Christ judges people.  He judges them on the truth in His Word. (John 17:17)   If one truly knew God and His Son, would he dare follow in the footsteps of leaders who have a history of false predictions?  

False prophets, men who set dates for the destruction of the world, have much to answer for, when Christ returns.  (Matt 7:26; 12:37)  I am not your judge, as you appear to be mine.  I only hope that you wake up and realize the error of your way, before Christ returns.  (Jer 17:10; Joel 3:12; James 4:12)

More Counterfeit Signs?

image.jpeg

On 11/27/2021 at 4:18 PM, Witness said:

I thought of you when reading about this book, with the newest copy now available.

Cheapest on ebay UK is 46 GBP and that might be an old one.  To read the words of an Ex JW.  :)  I think there is enough info' on here and in the news.

If it were 10 GBP I might be interested but I haven't even read Josephus or 'The Early Church' yet. 

On 11/25/2021 at 4:39 PM, BroRando said:

As the Last Days come to their end, there is no escaping for your kind.  But you are already melting.  Look! Jehovah has struck his oppossers!

Zechariah 14:12

“And this is the scourge with which Jehovah will scourge all the peoples who wage war against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot away while they stand on their feet, their eyes will rot away in their sockets, and their tongues will rot away in their mouths.

Psalm 37:13

But Jehovah will laugh at him, For He knows that his day will come.

….. Sounds like radiation poisoning to me.

sounds like radiation poisoning to me.

…… Add that to the scripture it says the elements being intensely hot will melt and I think somebody somewhere has missed something.

35 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Cheapest on ebay UK is 46 GBP and that might be an old one.  To read the words of an Ex JW.  :)  I think there is enough info' on here and in the news.

If it were 10 GBP I might be interested but I haven't even read Josephus or 'The Early Church' yet. 

For about 12 years I followed the price of the book “Lord Love A Duck“, and it was $400 a copy and up, but one day I found a used bookstore where I got a copy for $26.

….. an interesting read …. I now see why they made a movie from the book ……. One more box checked off on my bucket list.

I happened to see an interview of the best selling authors Lee Child, and Stephen King on the same interview by a third person, and they both cited as THE major influence on their writing was the book “The Stars My Destination“, by Alfred Bester, which extremely impressed me as well.

I read the book 60 or so years ago, and the writing and writing style still impresses me.

• 3 weeks later...

Back on topic. I received my letter (by hand) today, concerning my resignation from the JW Org. 

It confirms that I left the Org of my own free will, Quote 

"Your email of resignation of 28 December 2017"

"John Butler disassociated by resignation, Date of announcement 4 January 2018."

There it is. It's nice to have it in writing. 

42 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Back on topic. I received my letter (by hand) today, concerning my resignation from the JW Org. 

It confirms that I left the Org of my own free will, Quote 

"Your email of resignation of 28 December 2017"

"John Butler disassociated by resignation, Date of announcement 4 January 2018."

There it is. It's nice to have it in writing. 

It's nice to have the weeds removed and BEFORE 2034. 😃

On 12/15/2021 at 11:05 PM, BroRando said:

Notice, I did not call you a goat but rather a weed.  

Billy I do not care what you call me, because I can tell you are frightend of dying when the Judgement hammer falls on you.

Enjoy your short time left. But be prepared for what is to come. :) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.