The World News Media

What's going on in Ukraine 🇺🇦???

Equivocation

….. And considering the question of neutrality and how God is it relates to the affairs of men more and more I’m wondering of Joseph‘s relationship to the Egyptian government of his time. He was the third ruler of the land, Under the son of Pharaoh, and my guess is he was roughly the equivalent of here in the United States the Secretary of Defense.

Since he was obviously a Hebrew, did he give his allegiance to the government of Egypt which in those days was the Pharaoh in the house of Ra?. It is my understanding that the term pharaoh actually means “the house of Ra“.

Joseph controlled the food supply for the nation of Egypt for at least 14 years in a time when everybody had a tendency to steal food for at least seven of those years.

I can easily visualize Joseph having to order armed soldiers to protect those granaries during the times of starvation especially.

Considering the responsibilities of his job as Secretary of Defense and Agriculture, do you think it bothered him to control the forces that protected the assets of the Egyptian government, and Egyptian people? To chastise them unto death?

I can easily visualize bandits in raiding parties attacking the granaries, and him having to kill them to make them stop. Perhaps not personally, but ordering the forces that were necessary to have it done.

I can also easily visualize Joseph maintaining his integrity to God and maintaining his allegiance to God, while serving the house of Ra in the exact same way as if his allegiance was to Egypt, and perhaps at some point in time he did have to give that also to the Pharaoh, even if only a secondary allegiance in order to protect Egypt’s food supply, which naturally extends to protecting Egypt’s borders from invasion by outside nations that we’re devastated by starving populations during the day 7 “lean years.”.

I am in my bed now writing this on my iPhone, having just awakened from a very vivid lucid dream in full color, (I generally do not dream in color, all my life I have dreamed in black and white), And the dream was about this issue.

I think it was inspired today when I learned about the 13 soldiers that died on Snake Island in the Ukraine when ordered to surrender by a Russian warship on the Black Sea, and they replied “go F—- yourself”, Which was the ultimate defiance and for which they paid the ultimate price.

I was so proud of them at that moment that I cried like a baby and feel much like many Texans do when they hear the story of the Alamo.

I guess this means that I am not neutral, anymore.

• Views 9.4k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

There has been some interesting speculation. My question for visitors would be, what does enslavement have to do with neutrality?

As Joseph was asleep when a new Pharaoh became Pharaoh, the Israelites became sla. The administrative abilities of Joseph, in addition to God’s blessings, gave Egypt the power it needed. His fear was that the new Pharaoh would increase the number of enslaved members, which led to their enslavement.

1 minute ago, Dmitar said:

There has been some interesting speculation. My question for visitors would be, what does enslavement have to do with neutrality?

As Joseph was asleep when a new Pharaoh became Pharaoh, the Israelites became sla. The administrative abilities of Joseph, in addition to God’s blessings, gave Egypt the power it needed. His fear was that the new Pharaoh would increase the number of enslaved members, which led to their enslavement.

…. Which has absolutely nothing to do with what I was talking about. Completely devoid of relevancy to my comment.

If your intent was to reply to my comment (?) perhaps you could expand your point?

8 hours ago, Pudgy said:

He was the third ruler of the land, Under the son of Pharaoh, and my guess is he was roughly the equivalent of here in the United States the Secretary of Defense.

Wasn’t he second only to Pharaoh himself? If so, that would make him Kamala Harris.

7 hours ago, Pudgy said:

irregardless

Uh oh.

Joseph had proof that Jehovah was with him - he said to his brothers that Jehovah sent him ahead of them.  Daniel was a district governor for Nebuchadnezzar; Ester served as queen to save her people (also by Jehovah's hand). IN those days one had to get on with the Job. They were faithful worshipers of Jehovah and kept faithful to his laws (like being honest and not coveting and serving only the one true God) and this helped them in their jobs and brought glory to Jehovah.

When Jesus came he taught is principles and self-sacrificing love. We are under these now and understand the principle of neutrality which especially applies to the beast and the image of the beast.  Those who have its mark will not receive everlasting life.   

True, that.

But I do not believe justified self defense conveys the “mark of the beast”.

If I am wrong, perhaps I should not have everlasting life.

It always bothered me that true Christians seemed to be the ones most afraid to die.

49 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

It always bothered me that true Christians seemed to be the ones most afraid to die.

Are they? It doesn’t seem that way to me. 

Death is inconvenient and it makes people feel bad. For that reason I hope to put it off as long as I can. 

But death itself doesn’t bother me. No problem here with awaiting a resurrection. Hopefully, it won’t cause too much uproar to grant me one.

Of course, you always hope the process itself won’t be too unpleasant.

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

Re-read the Acts of the Apostles, the book of Revelation and the Yearbooks especially the ones on Germany and Malawi and see if you still feel so.  Will quote one from the book of Revelation.

Revelation 12:9-11:    "So down the great dragon+ was hurled, the original serpent,+ the one called Devil+ and Satan,+ who is misleading the entire inhabited earth;+ he was hurled down to the earth,+ and his angels were hurled down with him. 10  I heard a loud voice in heaven say:“Now have come to pass the salvation+ and the power and the Kingdom of our God+ and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!+ 11  And they conquered him+ because of the blood of the Lamb+ and because of the word of their witnessing,+ and they did not love their souls*+ even in the face of death."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.