The World News Media

What's going on in Ukraine 🇺🇦???

Equivocation

7 hours ago, Anna said:

I'm sorry. What I should have simply said is that Russia was not the king KON in colonial times, it only became the KON in the time of the end. Before the first world War the KON was Germany I believe and Anglo America has always been the king of the south. I don't know who the KON was supposed to be in the 18th century....

Oooh okay ..got you now 🙂

• Views 9.4k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

I don't necessarily agree with this man's opinions, but what he says reminds me of similar reports in recent years from Bosnia, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, etc. Unfortunately, these kinds of issues do occur too frequently, and on top of the horrors (and errors) of war.

9 hours ago, Anna said:

I'm sorry. What I should have simply said is that Russia was not the king KON in colonial times, it only became the KON in the time of the end. Before the first world War the KON was Germany I believe and Anglo America has always been the king of the south. I don't know who the KON was supposed to be in the 18th century....

Some one might know here ?

4 hours ago, Thinking said:

he south. I don't know who the KON was supposed to be in the 18th century....

The king of the North was not visible after the destruction of Jerusalem.  The King of the north and South was very visible as part of the Greek empire until the last King of the North - Rome (which actually also gained control of Egypt (Julius Caesar and mark Anthony).  The bible then mentions the "exactor (Augustus) and the despised one - Tiberius Caesar during the impalement of Jesus.

The King of the North appears again after Jesus was crowned and a visible people of Jehovah would be on earth that renders pure worship. The Slave were approved in 1919. (For the sake of history we must look where the King of the North came from before 1914 as he had to come from somewhere.)  Germany was unified into one country - the city states amalgamated. They grew into a industrial powerhouse and eventually the eldest grandson of queen Victoria, Wilhelm 2, came up against the king of the south (Anglo-american world power).  This Great wat and WW2 forged England and USA  into a dominating power. Of course there was much maneuvering behind the scenes. 

Now we have the pushing of south and the north in the same fashion they have done for decades.  CIA still toppling governments in color revolutions and shenanigans of legitimate regime changes... bringing chaos and extreme corruption in its wake.  They have fleeced Ukraine and are using her as a pawn with no intention to help except send weapons to turn this into an Afghanistan (maybe) or get Putin to play ball with the New world Order.  He attended klausch schwab (Young leaders indoctrination school),  but he is a lover of nationalism and want to keep his nation separate from the NWO.

China will take Taiwan but will get away with it (I think) since they are the darling of the UN.  The UN are now negotiating  a new agreement to give WHO (UN) full powers over all the world health.... all countries will be forced to adhere. America has signed. We will see how far they get with NWO. Putin - will he capitulate or remain separate as King of the North?  We will see.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

The King of the North appears again after Jesus was crowned and a visible people of Jehovah would be on earth that renders pure worship.

Yes, and we learned recently that by and large God's people went into captivity to Babylon the Great  (Christendom, etc) around 200 CE and emerged again around 1919 liberating light again began to shine - Bible Students Association, etc).  So we are looking at the King of the North from thenceforth, when true worship was revived.  (This is not to say that Jehovah had no worshippers on earth during that long period - we  had Bible translators that persisted even unto death; non-Trinitarians burned to the stake, scientists and artists who definitely believed in God like Sir Isaac Newton, etc)  There was no organized true religion during that period until 1919.  Jesus said the wheat and the weeds would grow together until the last days, the harvest time. (Matt 13:25-30)  So there were wheat-like persons who believed the Bible and worshipped to the best of their ability and perception during that period.  As the True God, he must have Witnesses. (Isaiah 43) False gods have none.

We learned recently that it was not in 1776 when America gained Independence but later when Britain and America began to cooperate together that the Anglo-American world power came into force. So Britain-America has been the King of the South for some time now.  (Was looking for this information yesterday but I did not find the source, so this is just all from memory and perception.)  Perhaps JWI, Arauna  or someone else may wish to bring out these points better. I am a bit busy today.  

8 hours ago, Thinking said:
18 hours ago, Anna said:

I don't know who the KON was supposed to be in the 18th century....

Well it appears it was nobody......for nearly 2 000 years. The prophecy applies to the time of the end, that's what I was trying to say.

As Arauna says: The King of the North appears again after Jesus was crowned*...

(it won't let me quote from more than one post. It used to be possible.....what happened? @The Librarian)

*Of course JWI would say this was in the first century

10 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I don't necessarily agree with this man's opinions, but what he says reminds me of similar reports in recent years from Bosnia, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, etc. Unfortunately, these kinds of issues do occur too frequently, and on top of the horrors (and errors) of war.

I'm a bit skeptical about this guy. He's American and as an American he will have American views. Before I came to live in the USA I never heard about gangs in Europe, at least not to the extent he is talking about. Europeans don't have that American gang mentality. There is of course organized crime, but I don't think that's the issue here, because organized criminals already have guns. I doubt that while martial law is in effect they would go around shooting each other.

On 3/1/2022 at 5:08 PM, Anna said:

KON supposed to make its appearance in the last days? (

There is only one king at a time which represents this king "“In the time of the end". Germany hated Jehovah's people, thereafter Russia relentlessly persecuted Jehovah's people.

The king of the south was firstly : Britain (the 7th head of the wild beast that received a sword stroke -), in order to continue with the war they needed USA to enter the war and then the Lusitania was conveniently sunk.  

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

Aphorism No. 328.

”Never let a crisis go to waste”

Martial Law allows EVERYBODY to shoot at each other.

Ok, stop laughing at me. I thought it was the military who decides who can shoot at who...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.