Equivocation

• Views 9.5k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

Just remember both sides are part of the wild beast!  And they do act like beasts - bloody and with cunning.

They are cunning, they used a Mainstream Christian Tradition of their own to draw in people, even more effective with the very man who cause the 2016 situation, Pope Francis. His friend, alleged to have spiritual power, is also looking foolish.

PEAK and KAIROS are going to use this situation for another wave in the coming months.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Jehovah’s Witnesses refuse to separate church and state

This is a lie - Christendom is always taking sides in wars for their states or countries.  Most of their people take sides in every conflict.  On the other hand we do NOT take sides and you will NEVER see us meeting heads of states in official church regalia.  We do not even take part in discussions on TV.   The Pope represents a state and even has his own diplomats.  And owns one of the richest banks in the world....... the previous Pope abdicated quickly when he was going to be held accountable for the bank's money laundering.  He never leaves the Vatican because he can be taken into custody.  

So you have not thought through your statement clearly.

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Moreover, no one here is Pro-Putin or Pro-Zelensky, and in regards to Putin, it wouldn't make sense for them to be Pro-Putin due to the events of 2016-2017, and the USSR if you go further back.

This isn't the question. They don't need to be pro anyone. What does the political issue between Ukraine and Russia have to do with prophecy? 

Granted JWs are neutral,

In what sense here are Jehovah’s Witnesses being neutral with their political aspirations?

If they prayed correctly.

As for praying, one prays for those in the crossfire, for in Ukraine, it isn't just Ukrainians.

What is praying to false gods and political issues have in common?

No one here is Left leaning. No one here is Right Leaning.

How so, if the discussions are political. How do you differentiate the Pharisees and Sadducee, having a political discussion on how they needed to remove Christ, so they could maintain control of the Jews?

That being said, someone who holds political faction, can easily be spotted, in this thread, and elsewhere, outside of the Mainstreamers who role with the Triune or the Atheists', I see none.

Then Jehovah's Witnesses need to be included in this fictional observation. According to the Chinese regime, this site would be deemed politically dangerous, and removed, and Russia would call it extreme and removed.

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

This is a lie - Christendom is always taking sides in wars for their states or countries.  Most of their people take sides in every conflict.  On the other hand we do NOT take sides and you will NEVER see us meeting heads of states in official church regalia.  We do not even take part in discussions on TV.   The Pope represents a state and even has his own diplomats.  And owns one of the richest banks in the world....... the previous Pope abdicated quickly when he was going to be held accountable for the bank's money laundering.  He never leaves the Vatican because he can be taken into custody.  

So you have not thought through your statement clearly.

I dont think space Merchant was the one that said that ….

10 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

This isn't the question. They don't need to be pro anyone. What does the political issue between Ukraine and Russia have to do with prophecy? 

You skipped the latter of the response [The shortest answer would be is no one here, JW or not, is leaning Left, or Right on the issue with Ukraine and Russia.] Depending on which side one leans exposes where they are political, of whom they side with.

As for prophecy, signs of the End Times, war, sickness, death and famine whereas the effects hits all man.

Aside from that the movements made by Babylon and the Beast, in which misinformation, a scenario which is no different from the events of 2016 and the ones that came after it concerning these two.

14 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

In what sense here are Jehovah’s Witnesses being neutral with their political aspirations? What is praying to false gods and political issues have in common?

That no one here is leaning Left or Right. These paradigms are associated with a political stance.

As pointed out I have experience with dealing with those of the paradigm, and they are quite obvious when their political colors show.

As for prayer, there are those who, in this sense, pray for things that pertains to their leaning stance, i.e. what Babylon did recently.

18 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

How so, if the discussions are political.

Discussion of the events of Ukraine and Russia. And yet no one here is leaning Left or Right, likewise with you. Again, we all buy bread.

19 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

How do you differentiate the Pharisees and Sadducee, having a political discussion on how they needed to remove Christ, so they could maintain control of the Jews?

They were more concern with holding power and authority, hence their dealings with the Christ. And of course, both you and I know what influence they were under.

21 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Then Jehovah's Witnesses need to be included in this fictional observation. According to the Chinese regime, this site would be deemed politically dangerous, and removed, and Russia would call it extreme and removed.

Well that would be due to the fact of how they view any forum that speaks of faith vs the one they uphold, for example, The Russian incident of 2017 concerning them. The irony of it all, they did try to paint JWs in Russia as political opponents despite the faith group being an opposition to the church, so much so, pressure on their neutrality is challenged. My Russian contact made this point, as with others of Russia whom I mentioned before who brought this up, in addition to that, even in the schools. Outside of JWs, the State Duma, who made this political with those not getting involved and the people paid for it, up until Putin's victory for his election. So if this site was on a Find-Face level of a list in Russia, or China, it would be removed. Granted this forum is linked with Invision it is 100% unlikely this forum would get removed.

27 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

I don't see that either here with these political discussions.

It was talked about how those not being involved with the actions of super powers are being effected, in the crossfire, hence why some escape, and or forced by said powers to fight when they do not want to.

14 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Yes, it was @Dmitar. I made a response to the church and state notation. It is no big deal due to the link just goes back to the page with the correction.

You are wrong, you made a comment. It has nothing to do with where @Arauna was headed with hers, since I would never claim, within Christendom, churches aren't political. People just need to look at the Vatican to know they have a political agenda. Keep it real!

6 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

You are wrong, you made a comment.

On the contrary, you did make the comment. Evidence below:

7 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Can you explain this with the position Jehovah's Witnesses are taking here politically? It doesn't seem to clear what this so-called "bystander effect" is achieving within a political discussion. When Jehovah’s Witnesses refuse to separate church and state, then it becomes their own political agenda. In effect, political propaganda that has no value in prophecy.

You already know I am Anti-agenda, and I said this, responding to you:

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

They're not part of the state. Those affiliated with the state is Mainstream Christendom. It is obvious due to the fact the moves Babylon made ever since the war started, even prior in relation to their conquest for peace. And speaking of this, one of the Agents of the Beast resurfaced again with more war-mongering talk in support of war and a political side.

Further evidence in screenshot, of page 10.

image.png

That being said, I am heavily against Church and State linking up, and for an extremely strong reason, and have been for a long time. I still sit on my perch in regards to that.

6 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Keep it real!

I always do.

That being said, the facts were presented.

21 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

On the contrary, you did make the comment. Evidence below:

This has NOTHING to do with @Arauna, s comment. Care to give it another shot?

You do enjoy playing with words, don't you. Reminds me a lot of @JW Insider. He enjoys playing with words, and thinking he can get into people's minds by upsetting them while making people believe, he is the innocent one. 😇😅

Yet, your poor example goes toward me, stating Jehovah's Witnesses HERE don't make that distinction, and don't separate themselves from church and state. Hence, YOU ARE WRONG!

@Arauna, s comment that @Thinking is referring to, has nothing to do with my comment. So, continue to dig a deeper hole.

30 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

I always do.

That being said, the facts were presented.

Do you. Your demonstrations suggest otherwise. 😀

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.