The World News Media

What's going on in Ukraine 🇺🇦???

Equivocation

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

Well … if it comes to Global Thermonuclear War, remember to get some SPF 1,000,000 sunscreen.

Possibility, that is, if the dominos continue to fall or a Dead Hand Trigger takes place.

Meanwhile, situations like this will increase the chances of Systematic Warfare. I mentioned Preppers who are above Truthers, and these guys are 120%++ ready for these type of situations compared to the average person.

image.png

Fighting for a can of Tuna will be quite the event. Speaking about that, the indirect effects will hit everyone who is unaware and or not prepared. As we speak, the MSM continues to blame Russia when Inflation in conjunction with jobless reports, and sanctions contributed to this. Therefore, a Food Riot is going to be very violent.

As for the Russians, the video shows you how they are doing, this is an old video, but you can see the example:

• 1 month later...

• Views 9.6k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

On 2/28/2022 at 4:41 AM, Randy Lee Manning said:

You know that Russia has always been said that its the king of the north, but the below artical seams to say other wise from history. I had always thought of China as the king of the north, i could be wrong.

Tell me your thoughts on this.

Thanks

REBUTTAL BY
Picture

There is a remarkable similarity between the "Czech Crisis" of 1938-39 and the "Ukrainian Crisis" of 2022. In both cases, a peace-seeking but strong national leader -- relentlessly pushed and viciously slandered by the Globalists and their vile henchmen in the Piranha Press -- was forced to make a move upon a Globalist-occupied neighboring state which was abusing his countrymen there and being used as a staging ground to menace the Homeland itself.

In both cases, these leaders, for years, tried in vain to resolve an unjust situation diplomatically; but were repeatedly lied to and threatened by the Globalist-owned "free world" states to the West.

In both cases, these leaders, backed by a show of military resolve, finally deactivated a world war triggering point and set up (or recognized) a pair of friendly protectorates.

And, of course, in both cases, Sulzberger's Slimes and the rest of the whore-pack Judenpresse squealed in horror, "Invasion! Invasion!" as the United States imposed sanctions.

Picture
March 15,1939
Picture
March 19, 1939
1939: Hitler recognizes independent protectorates -- USA responds with sanctions.

Picture
DW News // February 21, 2022
Picture
February 24, 2022
2022: Putin recognizes independent protectorates -- USA responds with sanctions.

Picture

Picture

Picture

Putin = Hitler? Actually, in many ways, yes -- which is a good thing in our book.

Fortunately for the world, the one key difference here is that back in 1939, the deactivation of the crisis in Europe was short-lived because the Globalists had a backup plan for provoking a war with Hitler's peaceful Germany through Edward Rydz Smigly -- the expansionist-minded mad military dictator of Poland. But in 2022, there will be no war against Russia because the Globalists are not in control -- at least not to the extent they need to be in order to pull off a major operation such as a world war.

Also working in favor of peace and justice this time around is the power of Russia itself -- a nation which, when Vlad the Bad came to town more than 20 years ago-- was on its knees and relatively toothless in the face of US / NATO / CIA / NGO aggression all along its frontiers and especially in the former Yugoslavia. It was Putin the Great who brought Russia back to a point where, by 2016, he was able to talk tough and back it up.

UK Express: (October 18, 2016)
Headline: Vladimir Putin
warns Americans are in 'impending and grave danger' as he accused the United States of lying over its nuclear capabilities and revealed Russia continues to develop new generation warfare.

Putin: “I’m not going to list everything, all that matters is we have modernized our military-industrial complex and we continue to develop new generation warfare. No matter what we said to our American partners to curb the production of weaponry they refused to cooperate with us, they rejected our offers, and continue to do their own thing.

They rejected everything we had to offer. So here we are today and they’ve placed their missile defense system in Romania always saying ‘we must protect ourselves from the Iranian nuclear threat’. “Where’s the threat? There is no Iranian nuclear threat.

The missile defense systems are continuing to be positioned. That means we were right when we said that they are lying to us. ... So they built this system and now they are being loaded with missiles.... We know that technologies advance. We even know in which year the Americans will accomplish a new missile, which will be able to penetrate distances of up to 1000km, and then even further. “And from that moment on they will be able to directly threaten Russia’s nuclear potential.

We know year by year what’s going to happen and they know that we know. It’s only you (the media) that they tell tales to, and you spread it to the citizens of your countries. Your people, in turn, do not feel a sense of the impending danger - this is what worries me. How can you not understand that the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction?

Yes indeed; though all of bewildered Normiedom remained oblivious to the severity of the situation, those were some very dark and dangerous days in 2016. And with all expecting Satan's Bitch to take over where the warmongers of Team Obongo would leave off in 2017, World War III against Russia & China -- or at least a pair of really nasty regional wars in Europe and Syria (as we warned at the time)  -- seemed inevitable. George Soros was even threatening as much! (here)

It was the stunning rise of Donald Trump -- coupled with the resurgence of Russia (both elements were necessary) -- that saved the world from the planned international bloodbath. But don't hold your breath waiting for either Trump or Putin to be awarded the "prestigious" IgNobel Peace Prize any time soon. Only Globalist warmongers and Communist scumbags win those.

Picture
USA TODAY
Picture

Russia, like Germany in 1938-39, has every right to overthrow an abusive and hostile puppet regime that the Globalists set up on its border.

Picture

Picture
Washington Post
Picture
The Daily Mail
Hitler: "For months the Germans in Sudetenland have been suffering under the torture of the Czechoslovak government. The Sudeten German population was and is German. This German minority living there has been ill-treated in the most distressing manner. ... It is a lie when the outside world says that we only tried to carry through our revisions by pressure. On my own initiative I have, not once but several times, made proposals for the revision of intolerable conditions. All these proposals, as you know, have been rejected - proposals for limitation of armaments, proposals for limitation of war making." 
Reichstag Address, October 1, 1938
/ (Read his amazing speeches in "Mein Side of the Story")

Randy isn’t it how the kings affect Gods people?

3 hours ago, Pudgy said:

The solution that works for me is this: don’t believe anyone.

That is the smartest way.  I listened to a journalist yesterday who cannot get anything published. She is on the ground in the war zone where the mass graves are supposed to be and took photos of the " mass graves" . The satellite took a photo from a distance and did not zoom in (deliberately) . There is a long row of 400 spaced graves and a whole lot of new ones that had been dug.  Some deseased military were put in there and civilians all  buried in individual coffins and each grave numbered. Some already have names on it. She spoke to the people digging the graves. ..they identified the city, the spot.... bottom line: there are no mass graves with  thousands of people thrown on top of each other.......it is war frenzied war  propaganda.

In Russia the war propaganda is raging and Russians cannot see news any from the outside world..... it is part of the political system..... the King of the North - .....the beast. People there have a measure of freedom BUT if the people practice a religion the govt does not like, or demonstrate for human rights, say anything against the government - they are spied upon, are put in jail or even silenced forever.  Justice for the innocent and those without influence is not served. 

Anglo America is the 7th head, the 2-horned  beast- the one powerful govt.  who speaks about sweet democracy and freedom like a lamb......and says it is bringing democracy to the rest of the world. But it acts like a dragon.  It has been bombing the middle east while Ukraine propaganda is raging. It has killed thousands of civilians in other countries throughout the last few years and jailed Assange because he managed to expose the war atrocities.

In  Anglo-America one can walk around freely but journalists who bring the truth are discredited and hit-pieces written about them. No corporate newspapers accept independent stories...any longer......and when they do..... they rewrite them to suit propaganda. It has become an instrument of the state.  What do we call a government where media corporations and government work together ?  (Fascism). In 2018 the United Nations Migrant agreement had a clause in which (all member nations are bound to it), it stipulated that journalists who do not tow the UN-line must be "re-trained".  You can only get a job as a journalist now if your politics are globalist/ UN plan oriented.

This was an indicator to me that truth is no longer allowed..... only propaganda. I have said all along, since 2018, that governments are doing what UN legislated in agreements. I have seen the thick "policies" file given out to journalists when they start work.  I never received one, or followed one of those files 38 years ago at the time I worked for a newspaper. I reported what I saw. 

We have freedom.... but we only see what media corporations allow us to see. As you know, many journalists are cancelled or forced to leave corporate media and go to work on discredited independent sites..... 

So now, a question? What is the difference between the two beasts? The king of north and the false prophet- Anglo America?  Not much. Remember it is the false prophet who with his signs mesmerize the people so that all follow it. 

And one also has to consider this; rev 16: 13-16 

"And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the false prophet"

"They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty. 15"

Soon the UN will clamp down on independent sites. They will no longer exist. Political media will only feed the new government propaganda. When you get your new UN identity card..... you will be penalized of you visit any independent site which still exists.  You will only have access to internet if you do what they say.....in these times (I suspect) that  religions will also be cut off from internet if they do not tow the line which will devastate them. 

Worship of the beast and image if the beast will be a requirement of all humans living on earth. In territory of the Kong if the north and south. 

On 3/12/2022 at 2:38 PM, Equivocation said:

Does anyone know if any of our brothers and sisters got out of Ukraine?

I live in the Balkans and I still am a member of the Georgian congregation (Georgia is next to russia). Yes, many got out who left early.  Brothers were helped in Georgia and many went to Poland. Here in Albania we were asked to put up brothers but only 2 couples came. Both left for other countries afterwards such as Turkey. 

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

Anglo America is the 7th head, the 2-horned  beast- the one powerful govt.  who speaks about sweet democracy and freedom like a lamb......and says it is bringing democracy to the rest of the world. But it acts like a dragon.

Since you have said that scripture interprets the meaning of scripture, then maybe you can explain how the Beast from the earth (Rev 13:11) with” two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon” can be interpreted as an alliance of two nations in the world.  This Beast is, as you say, a false prophet; but all false prophets in the scriptures were in relationship with God’s chosen people.  

This false prophet directs the Beast from the Sea of Rev 13:1.  Are you saying that the Anglo-American power is exercising “all the power” of the Beast from the Sea (which Wt calls a “coalition of nations”) and which has been granted to “make war and overcome the saints?”  (Rev 13:5-7)

And how will the nations overcome (“conquer, prevail, get victory over”) and take captive (Rev 13:10) the anointed holy ones?

False prophets arise in the last days to deceive the “elect”/the chosen anointed. The captivity is to “empty philosophy”, taught as “truth” (“two horns”) Matt 24:24,25; Col 2:8, 1 Tim 4:1; John 8:17) 

They have been deceived by teachings, such as your own.

• 1 month later...

The Propaganda is getting insane by the day. I'm on break now but this semester, the mentality for most concerning Ukraine is absolute bonkers, so much so people who say other would refer to these people as radicalized. One of my professors dyed his hair blue/yellow to support Ukraine.

But so far I have been looking more into the history, and I saw that this all traces back, well most of it, to former Ukraine president Viktor Yanukovych, and the Euro Madian riots of 2014, and the Donbas War.

What makes this even more concerning, I did see some Ukrainian (and Ukrainian Americans) sport the Azov Battalion insignia on a part of their clothing or bag. Then there is the unnecessary hate for Russians because of Putin.

Arauna and SM mentioned Russia's allies and it looks like they are making moves too it seems.

What I find interesting is I had seen others who are not one of JWs refering to Russia (since they are friends with Syria) as the King of the North.

Even tho you can ignore all this stuff, it still has an effect indirectly and it's big time. My cousin was angry because of gas prices, just to fill up he pays close to $100+ now which is crazy. Thank goodness I rarely use my car lol 😆