Equivocation

• Views 9.4k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Pfizer wanted even longer than the JFK commission to release full data of something that, unlike the Kennedy assassination, was supposedly for the good of all mankind.

Well the GB lawyers can't even release the truth about that 25 year Pedophile database they have, so why complain about what the rest of the world is doing ? 

1 minute ago, TrueTomHarley said:

This is why you don’t know anything. I dare say you don’t read much of anything else either.

I read a lot of the rubbish on MSN online, but most of it has been about that strange old lady of 90 odd years old, here in the UK. Most boring. I try not to read about the Ukraine war as it's depressing and it's all part of this old system of things that is going down anyway. 

I do of course do some Bible reading, from the BSB Bible, and i have spent some time reading the Watchtower Study articles from January to date, all online at JW org. 

But if i am going to read, then I much prefer to sit in my rocking chair and re-read books by Derek Tangye. The life story of him and his wife giving up life in London to set up a small business in Cornwall. It was reading those books the first time that helped my wife and I decide to move our little family from the city of Bristol, to deepest Devon, in the countryside. 

But of all things now,  the one thing I love to do is to sit in our garden and watch God's small creatures, the birds and bees, and to smell the flowers. I feel much closer to God and Yeshua when I'm amongst Their creations than i do sat in front of a computer reading things that i can do nothing about. And of course I give thanks in prayer to God for all his wonderful works. 

20 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

PwfT:

The differences is that I am a reasonable, rational, reality-based heretic, and from all outward appearances you are a bat crap crazy apostate.

Just a guess, but it appears to match the facts.

Thank you for the compliment.  I see you, Tom. Arauna, Anna and willy wonka aka BillytheKid, as all being in the same sinking boat. So all the insults from all of you i take as compliments. 

Yeshua said something similar. Mathew 5 ; 11

Berean Literal Bible
Blessed are you when they shall insult you and shall persecute you, and lying shall say all kinds of evil against you on account of Me.

And i do indeed feel blessed when i get insuted for speaking the truth about the GB, JWs and the Org. Because the JW Org has bought shame on God  and His Son. 

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:
1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Pfizer wanted even longer than the JFK commission to release full data of something that, unlike the Kennedy assassination, was supposedly for the good of all mankind.

Well the GB lawyers can't even release the truth about that 25 year Pedophile database they have, so why complain about what the rest of the world is doing ? 

Assuming your inane observation were true, it would be as irrelevant to the topic as everything else you wedge in. Child abuse is bad. Killing JFK s bad. Pfizer’s project was ostensibly good. Why petition for 75 years to release the details of a humanitarian triumph?

Gimme a BREAK!

I know everything that YOU know, PwfT, the only difference is that I put it in a proper perspective (… is this the hill you want to die on?). 

If you have a wonderful wife, and it appears that you do, the “hill you want to die on” (in my opinion) would be to abandon all the completely useless crap that diverts your attention here, and enjoy your life to the fullest with her, in your pleasant surroundings and circumstances.

”Don’t let the sounds of your own wheels, make you crazy!”. - The Eagles.

In all the years each of us have been here … not a single person has changed anyone else’s’ view one iota.

Be happy …. If you want to.

Get on with a REAL LIFE.

Playing with words here with people that are not going to budge is a waste of what pitifully few hours you, and your wife have left.

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

and PwfT, It was NOT MY INTENT to insult you

Nor is mine. It really isn’t. But then he dangles such a piece of low-hanging fruit…. Even so, I let most of them go.

3 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

But if i am going to read, then I much prefer to sit in my rocking chair and re-read books by Derek Tangye. The life story of him and his wife giving up life in London to set up a small business in Cornwall. It was reading those books the first time that helped my wife and I decide to move our little family from the city of Bristol, to deepest Devon, in the countryside. 

All things considered, that seems a very good choice. No wheels to drive a guy crazy there.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.