Equivocation

• Views 9.4k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Oh dear again. It's now gone from politics to racism. :)  Oh and of course the continuing of name calling. 

Wally seems concerned about what visitors to this forum might think, what with all us deplorables hanging out.

I shudder to think what Dana Carvey, the SNL “Church Lady” would see …….

C8D4B4AB-236A-4D84-A4BA-6A0015E4AB88.png

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Hate to say it but grinding extra coffee this morning, I absentmindedly put it in the waiting coffee press, rather than the spare jar, resulting in 10X normal strength coffee. Nothing to be done about it but throw the mess out.

I did that several weeks ago, but don’t like to waste coffee. When I blinked it punched holes in the end of my socks!

7 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

Not all, propaganda is false. The Neo-Nazi angle is not one of them.

Agree on the first point... there is usually some insignificant half-truth One finds attractive and the rest is lies....... or gaslighting.

Second statement -   How are you so sure? You were there as a reporter?   Because I have heard people from both sides calling the other side Nazi's without understanding what Nazi means.   

Now for some mental exercise -  I wonder, if one studies the history of Ukraine..... did Ukraine give a safe haven to Nazis after WW2?  After all, the Nazis were at war with Russia... do you remember?

The one thing JEHOVAH did ands said in Genesis, .at Genesis 6:3 was;, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.”.  120 years.    From 1914 to 2034 is that 120 year Generation that will note pass away. This generation will not pass away until all these things take place.Matt. 28-33 Redemption is near.  When you see all these things, the Kingdom of God is near. This generation will not pass away until all these things take place. Jesus answered  - ETERNALBLACKPROJECT.

My best guess is that the Scripture in Genesis was talking ONLY about events of that time, and see nothing to indicate otherwise.

My best guess is that the Scripture in Matthew was talking ONLY about events of that time, and see nothing to indicate otherwise.

My best guess is that EBP is conflating two entirely different things, like trying to force a relationship between a hippopotamus, and a brick.

6 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

That means you should let @Araunado her job and mentor you.

that is not the arrangment anyone should choose ,,,i have a mentor His authority gives Him this right to be a mentor

Yeah, I’m just kidding Peter, playing around with the silly software here that ranks people solely by how long they’ve been around. Had Walter kept the same moniker he would by now be ranked ubergenius.

Of course you are right in what you point out.

20 hours ago, Pudgy said:

The first step in being able to never go crazy is to be determined never to go crazy, and do what is necessary for that to happen.

Maybe the problem starts when you ARE crazy (and post lots of strange cartoon pictures :) ) and you don't realise it, then you try not to go crazy, but it's tooooooooooooooo late. 

20 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Arauna is correct. 

As many on here have stated, CSA is everywhere. So it isn't so much me dwelling on it, but having constant reminders of it in the news, due to investigations into various organisations or individuals and different countries. 

20 hours ago, Arauna said:
21 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

through as i cannot see Yeshua allowing it, yet American JWs seem to think it's all ok. 

That is a blatant fib

We will just have to agree to differ on this then. But TTH dismisses it all by saying that the JW Org 'is the best game in town'.  And it seems that he and others like him can just ignore all the problems and keep supporting the GB. 

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

reminders of it in the news,

There are regular reminders in the news - and those are of child traffickers such as Epstein, the British royal house and many others who "openly" got away with a lifestyle of abuse (not just one under aged - but many, many many...). so I find it strange that you just focus one ONE group. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.