Equivocation

• Views 9.4k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

7 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

ust proves that you are the one that knows NOTHING about the end result Hitler was after. Learn how to tell history correctly and not be consumed by ignorance.

I could challenge you on that but my ego is not strong enough.  As you know, Wilhelm 2 and Hitler was the previous King of the North and predicted in the bible to go down......  but the philosophical movements tied to Darwinism and the early 19th century did not go down. As you know, Hitler also saw the weak as disposable beings - not worthy of life. 

This week I was listening to summaries of HG Well's books, and the brothers Huxley's contribution in all of this movement and the UN, and the entire technocratic movement before WW2 and after.   I think it helps one to understand the 19th century better and what we are heading for now.

The goals after the League of Nations were formed, are still the same.  Even though the goals died down with the League's' demise is was resurrected with full force after the UN was formed and this time the leaders of the movement  were determined to keep the goals alive until the technical ability arrived to fulfill the goals....... a technocratic system wherein all citizen's actions could be monitored to bring the technocratic brand of peace and security - which by the way also has tones of eugenics. 

It helped me to understand that the present world leaders have all bought into this "plan" and they are encouraged when they see things going their way.  They do not mind when the old world order is totally dismantled or destroyed and people die in the process to "build back better"......... to bring in the new world order that will rise from the ashes like a phoenix. This explains why they are breaking all possible laws they can get away with.

It is a belief system and a faith in technocracy / scientism.  

6 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

his stupidity is proof you just don't know the castle doctrine as well as you should. This is why people get into trouble, by being idiots.

Leave the law to those that understand it. Call the Cops. That, or fully understand the "castle doctrine" and "stand your ground" laws. Either way, you seem dumb enough not to get what justifiable means.

Now this could be good advice if it was not given in such a nasty fashion. 

6 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

It is Putin's plan to use propaganda to shutter Ukraine. It's an insane white thing. Once again, there is NO consideration of Putin that can be seen other than demonic. 

Putin is a criminal - agreed.... and he agrees with the main philosopher in Russia Alexander Dugan who is a Russian imperialist....and the one who brought back religion to build nationalism.  (just remember it is not nationalism alone which makes a Nazi - there are other qualifications as well.)  You seem to be very gullible regarding the Western propaganda.

America is the false prophet - by bible prophecy - and gives signs and has everyone following her like they are mesmerized by her signs.  (please remember this) 

I detect a little anti-white sentiment in your comments ....in the choice of words.... can you please explain why?   These sentiments are now part of the new Black Lives Matter propaganda which is part of the UNesco teachings in the schools today. This organization is linked to communist philosophy.... and since you hate Putin and the system he presents, it is a little puzzling that you embrace this kind of thinking - apart from the fact that Christians are never bias regarding race or ethnicity (for ... or against ... any ethnic group) 

Just “for the record”, Wally has once again grabbed a “buzz word”, completely misconstrued what was said for his own Evil Agenda, spun it into a presumptuous web of false premises, and turned it into a nasty gram.

My sole statement was about the MORAL considerations of self defense, and his absurd castigation was about the LEGAL concept of the “Castle Doctrine”, which had no application to my presented scenario.

Remember ….. this was an illustration to illustrate why Russia MIGHT be justified in invading Ukraine, to knock out their biological warfare research and production facilities.

The “Castle Doctrine” is a USA LEGAL principle that says you can defend your home with deadly force … at home. (simplified version …..)

Extreme arrogance and belligerence  typical, actually, of almost every post Wally makes.

826DE5CC-C837-4097-B77A-BCF2504AA55D.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.