The World News Media

What's going on in Ukraine 🇺🇦???

Equivocation

5 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

Get over yourself. You [Arauna] nor anyone here holds the moral high ground.

On the other hand, I do note that software here labels her, in all its wisdom, a ‘mentor.’ I too am a mentor, as is Pudgy. You, on the other hand, are merely a ‘community regular.’

That means you should let @Araunado her job and mentor you.

• Views 9.4k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, WalterPrescott said:

Good question. Who are these people, that come here to distort scripture and weaponize politics? It's bad enough to subject oneself to the garbage ExJW's have to offer like Pudgy, we have to read the same from actual pretend witnesses. What is TTH thinking of. He "demands" respect, but not from a dog! Go, figure how the mentally ill work.

Who is this “we” you speak of Wally ….?

It seems VERY clear that your above stated expectation that TTH should demand respect from a 2D cartoon dog makes it very clear how the mentally ill work.

8 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

The fact you have Neo-Nazi's fighting Putin's war is a fact.

I think you have been drinking the western propaganda.  While I do not profess to know what is going on in Ukraine, because I have determined to stay away from the daily propaganda (I only analyze what is going on in broader terms),  I do know that soldiers with Nazi-insignia on their uniforms are fighting in this war and...... and they are not Russians.  But - since the satellite images proved to be "doctored" we can safely assume that Ukrainian and Russian media is doctoring footage. 

This proves that we cannot take the side of the Western media against Russia and we cannot take the side of Russia...... both are doing propaganda and do not have good intentions (there is NO innocent party here). 

1 hour ago, WalterPrescott said:

I agree with Bonnett when he remarks that to continue to cast 'whites' as antiracism's 'other,' as the eternally guilty and/or altruistic observers of 'race' equality work, is to maintain 'white' privilege and undermine the movement's intellectual and practical reach and utility* (1996, 107). In other words, Whites need to ask themselves to what extent their identity is a function of their whiteness in the process of their ongoing daily lives and what choices they might make to escape whiteness. Lopes outlines—productively in my view—three steps in dismantling whiteness.

Looks like you have been to the anti-racism training........   I prefer Jehovah's training.  The bible does not indicate that it is ok to hate white and love black; and neither should we hate black and love white; ....... we should be without any bias of any color or ethnic group.   And we should develop compassion for ALL humans, then we will not be guilty of racism because we will treat ALL humans better than ourselves.

It is usually people without compassion who have to follow "rules' to help them ...such as the one you quoted above..... because it is not from the heart. 

Since I have no idea what race Wally is, would it be racist to suspect his Momma is Rosie O’Don ……. never mind.

That probably belongs in  “Yo Mamma” fat joke.

…… but that does bring up another question…. Should midgets have nuclear weapons?

0EAB6D08-44A8-4E14-8602-F76D752B6A60.jpeg

20 hours ago, Pudgy said:

I know everything that YOU know, PwfT

Being an American in America, you probably know a lot more about the GB, Watchtower, JW Org than i do.  Many news articles from America seem to be banned from reaching the UK. Some law or other, means that i am not allowed to read some articles. And some news just seems to fizzle out with no end results.

For example. Going back maybe three years now, in Canada victims of CSA seemed to have gathered lawyers together with the intention of bringing a 66 million dollar law suit against the GB / JW Org. the last i read about it was that the law suit was rejected / not allowed, buy some high court in Canada. Then nothing. No further news about it.

Example 2. Before Covid-19 there was information from an ex JW of internet fame (whom I totally dislike but others seem to love him) saying that the GB had been 'served notice' to appear in court in connection with CSA. Of course i have no idea how American law works, (I don't have much idea how UK law works either). However this man seemed quite confident that the GB had all been named individually to appear in court on charges of involvement with CSA. This man said he had himself been called as a witness to appear in court in this matter... Then the virus hit, and nothing more has appeared about the GB being 'brought to trial'. I've searched but found nothing. 

So yes James, you will know more of what is going on right now, than i do. 

If you have a wonderful wife, and it appears that you do

My wife is a lovely lady. Well she puts up with me and that's not easy. We spend many happy hours together as we did this lunchtime on a picnic.  But we don't 'live in each others pockets'.  Right now she is 'working' in the garden and i am spending an hour on this desk top computer in the room i call my 'office'. 

to abandon all the completely useless crap that diverts your attention here

It is not all completely useless crap. Some of it does give me food for thought. Some of it helps me to reconsider my own values. Some of it I actually take as reproof.  And some of it may help me to understand how Americans 'tick'. The 'collateral damage' thing which shocks me right through as i cannot see Yeshua allowing it, yet American JWs seem to think it's all ok.  So it's not all a waste of time. 

Get on with a REAL LIFE.

My life is very real, and this forum is only a tiny part of it. My wife and i do not watch any basic television. We sometimes watch a film of our choice on Netflix, but we never switch the television on and just sit in front of it. Other people that we know put the television on from 5pm until midnight, and they just sit and watch all the rubbish. Now that is what i call 'completely useless crap', just sitting watching one programme after another. So if I spend an hour or two on here, at least it involves a bit of thinking and sometimes two way conversation. 

more of a lamentation that you are wasting two lives obsessed with things even you admit you can do nothing about.

Different viewpoints I suppose. When I'm on here I'm giving my wife a rest from constantly talking to her when she is trying to do other things. We both have our own hobbies and interests. Be real, we are together 24/7 almost. I'd drive her insane if i were to try to be by her side all the time. :) Spending time doing our own things is good. 

Willy wonka / billy the kid, sometime mentions 'visitors to this site', and if that is so then some of my comments may give them warnings or at least give them some imformation that they di not have. And if people say that i play the same old record, well so does the GB in their Watchtower magazines. 

That is why God designed the human brain to forget past pain and circumstance.…. you go bat-crap crazy IF YOU DON’T.

I disagree with your comment here. I have never forgotton past pain and happenings. God has however promised to remove all those things in that 'New World'.  But it is my past pain that makes me so keen to warn others and in some small way to see some justice done in this old world.

So yes, you and others can continue to think that I'm 'bat-crap crazy' :) I'll let Yeshua be my judge. 

34 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

the last i read about it was that the law suit was rejected / not allowed, buy some high court in Canada. Then nothing. No further news about it.

Since so many native Canadians were killed by other churches (mass graves found),  I am not surprised.  And with the level of sexual delinquency amongst the elite  I am not surprised.  The entire judicial systems are now pro-LGBTP.

I believe that justice must be served no matter who it is.  

38 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

through as i cannot see Yeshua allowing it, yet American JWs seem to think it's all ok. 

That is a blatant fib

40 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I have never forgotton past pain and happenings

.  A pain is not so vivid.  One forgets pain - like after having a baby.  Heart pain is another matter.... if one keeps on dwelling on it ..... it re-strengthens the synapses in the brain and the pain comes back more often.  Learn from it but do not dwell on it. ....  it is self-destructive. 

The first step in being able to never go crazy is to be determined never to go crazy, and do what is necessary for that to happen.

Arauna is correct. 

As the Black Knight said in the movie “Monty Python’s  Search for the Holy Grail”, in a sword fight with the King of England, when the Knight got his arm cut off up to the shoulder ….

”Merely a flesh wound …”.

A great theological discussion was alluded to in the third chapter of “I, Robot” which has some profound real world applications. 

Well worth the effort (and fun) to read, and I have attached a PDF file below……

I, robot.pdf

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.