The World News Media

What's going on in Ukraine 🇺🇦???

Equivocation

I always thought the designation “classified” was somewhat  bogus because the governments on both sides know what’s going on, and I would imagine that the only people that don’t know is the general population, and anything that is remotely true may not be found out for 100 years or more, if ever.

Before I die I would like to get a non-fiction version of the Kennedy Warren Report.

That having been said, I can see to a certain point Putin‘s viewpoint because in the Ukraine they REPORTEDLY have or had at least five biological weapons laboratories, and the prevailing winds are from west to east.

• Views 9.6k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Equivocation said:

The Propaganda is getting insane by the day.

Who is responsible for the propaganda? 

rev 14:14 - 16

13  And I saw three unclean inspired expressions* that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragony and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet

14  They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

All the kings of the earth are following this propaganda - which is leading them into direct conflict with Jesus Christ,  when he comes to rule completely over the earth.

The false prophet is  very busy with his signs. The false prophet is leading us all mesmerized along with their lab-manufactured problems, massive fear-inducing propaganda, together with an unending list of solutions which have already been deliberated on by those who will soon become the 10 new kings together with the UNs WHO organization; constantly creating new diversions so that the populous cannot get time to think straight; and the atheist prophets of scientism can get their transhuman agenda into play. 

Open your eyes, Arauna. 

Rev 21:22-24 - "I did not see a temple in it, because the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, because the glory of God illuminates it, and its lamp is the Lamb. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it."

When this battle is all finished, will Jesus choose some of these “kings of the earth” which you call literal rulers of the nations of the world – to serve in the Temple of God?  Why would he, when he has his own spiritual, anointed “kings of the earth”?  

Rev 1:4-6   “John: To the seven churches in Asia. Grace and peace to you from the one who is, who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has set us free from our sins by his blood, and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father—to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.”

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

All the kings of the earth are following this propaganda - which is leading them into direct conflict with Jesus Christ, 

That I agree with.  The composite “false prophet” GB, (Rev 13:11,12) that misleads the “elect”/”kings of the inhabited earth”, which are the anointed priests, has truly accomplished their goal – to convince JWs that the “kings of the earth” that do battle against the Lamb, are not the kings belonging to Jesus Christ; of which your false teachers/prophets if anointed, are most definitely part of …”kings of the earth”.  Are they not?  This is why the composite false prophet Beast of Rev. 13:11,12, is from the "earth".  (Matt 24:24,25)

The battle is between these kings; who were chosen as the habitation of God’s Spirit.  They are His “land”, and His land has always had good kings and bad kings.  Nothing has changed, only that the connotation of “kings” is now spiritual.    Hos 4:1;1 Cor 3:16; 3:9; Rev 5:9,10

Should you decide to research the profound effect the Duchy of Frostbite Falls has on civilization, be sure to click the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner of the page for information about their military.  Very small, but very advanced.

4 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

However, you Nazi sympathizer,

Walter you are so judgmental- to call someone a Nazi - when you obviously do not understand that both Russia and Ukraine are beasts of the same system - Satan's political system.   We all are fully aware that Russia is the King of the North and treats its people with injustice, murders opposition, and takes away wealth at a whim....... and only state propaganda is allowed.

What most people do not apply to the West, in this time we are living in, is this:  the conditions in Germany which led to all the atrocities.  The Nazi's in Germany only allowed state propaganda (the powerful radio at the time), and hence, only hearing one ideology day and night, made all the German folk work together with the state to call good people enemies of the state and label them for destruction.  JWs, Jews, the disabled, Roma and so forth.  Those who did not like the state propaganda went along with it out of extreme fear of the deadly reprisals from the government.

The populations in the West are living in a delusion.  They point to Russia as the supreme oppressor and think they are free .....because they are constantly reminded by state propaganda that they have a democracy - when, in actual fact, the West is slowly being turned into a totalitarian system. What is the cause of this?  The state propaganda which is constantly repeating the UN ideologies.  (UN Agenda 2030 ideologies).  All current events get the spin they want you to follow and buy into.  (i.e. the gun violence (only certain incidents) are being propagandized and get more media attention than other incidents in which more people have died....  as well as the war in Ukraine is propagandized. Nothing is left untouched by the state's angle of the story they want you to repeat and believe.)

What are these ideologies the world leaders in the West are following?   The one world government under the UN which will bring peace and security of food, health and environment in future. Most of the West's leaders are working towards these goals and have totally bought into this dream. ... they really believe they can work together to bring it about!......and are doing so!.. Most leaders are on board that the current economic system must be replaced with an environmentally safe one,  even if millions could die in the process ... it is worth it  ... because it will bring in a wonderful future.   Like a Bolshevik revolution, they are busy bringing in the environmental revolution, a new financial system and a new controlling global health system.  A stranglehold on the media is already there and will slowly tighten as more organizations are sifting through internet to remove any information the state does not want you to see. Those who do not agree with the state are promoted as conspiracy theorists, misinformation spreaders, anti-prickers.... and so forth.  Soon they will be punished ..... but the time is not yet right for the rulers to turn to this step. 

Only state propaganda is now officially allowed. Soon, all independent voices will be silenced. The UN, EU and USA already have large organizations in place that sift through information and remove anything which goes against state propaganda.  They even change definitions of words and change historical events.   Soon you will see that they will justify incarcerating anyone who do not have the new health/ passport which will also be an indication of your cooperation with the state narrative.     Soon, all dissenting voices will be cancelled and only state propaganda on internet and Tv will be allowed.  Where is this leading to?  The same as in Nazi Germany........Groups for extermination will be identified, which includes religious groups who insist on having a "choice" or a will of their own to choose the God they want to worship.  The UN is working on the new universal state religion which will be the only one allowed.