The World News Media

What's going on in Ukraine 🇺🇦???

Equivocation

16 hours ago, Pudgy said:

In wartime

The first casualty is Truth.

Agreed, the very language I resonate with. Not only it is the first casualty, some people paint Truth as Hate Speech, so much so they do this to put falsehood on a pedestal as a truth to trick people.

• Views 9.4k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Saudi Arabia         

This country has been linked to the dollar exchange rate since the 1970's but the dollar is also failing due to the fact that Saudi Arabia has made a deal with.... wait for it... Russia.  They are now bargaining on being protected by Russia.... no longer USA. 

What puts USA in a further bad spot is the fact that they are importing some of the fuel from Russia - which is going to skyrocket fuel prices in USA.  Biden , in accord with Agenda 2030 has not given permission for new fuel lines and has closed down some in USA. 

@Arauna Possibly India also, good with US over the years, but slowly changing teams. Some Truthers and Preppers are mentioning them leaning towards Team Russia/China. Granted, people are seeing the US as a weakened power.

Prices for Gas has been going up the last I checked, and will continue to do so. But sadly, with the Economic problems, some people adhere to the Ostrich mentality (Ostrich effect), which isn't too far from the Bystander Syndrome, evidently leading to a dangerous precedent down the road. Regarding the Agenda and the UN, with too many distractions, they could make a move if they please without any push back from anyone this time.

2 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

hich isn't too far from the Bystander

Interesting.....  I will watch out for this development in India in the news reports.  I do know that Putin has already informed PM Mohdi that some of the Indian students, who were studying in Ukraine, have been collected and are being used as human shields.  Apparently they have 5 universities which specialize in foreign students... from Africa and India. 

I would like to add that since JWs do not take up arms or defend themselves they most  probably will be termed as having ' bystander effect'.  The reason being that Jehovah says 13  Then Moses said to the people: “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and see the salvation of Jehovah that he will perform for you today. 

Because we follow the instruction in the bible and carry no arms the coalition of nations will come up against the people of God because it seems as if they have no protection and can be plundered.

Ezekiel 38: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “On that day when my people Israel are dwelling in security, will you not know it?q 15  You will come from your place, from the remotest parts of the north,r you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly, a vast army.

I will bring my judgment against him* with pestilencey and bloodshed; and I will rain down a torrential downpour and hailstonesz and firea and sulfurb on him and on his troops and on the many peoples with him.c 23  And I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

Do JWs feel they have not been deceived when they believe the exact line of reasoning as the majority who apply the Bible’s signs as literal evidence of the coming Kingdom? Of course they don’t believe they have been deceived.   Yet, all Christian religions have their “king of the north/south”, as nations in the world which Satan has dominion over.  So do JWs.  What then, sets JWs apart from the masses in Christendom?

Nothing.  Almost all believers see most of the signs in Matt 24, Luke 21 and Mark 13, as LITERAL.   These are Satan’s signs, in his world  – fake, a deterrent, a counterfeit from the real war at hand. They are not the signs of the coming Kingdom of God.

JWs in Ukraine are not all anointed – a small number compared to the general population of JWs. The organization houses most anointed ones that have remained inside, among all the anointed “saints” who were “taken captive” (Col 2:8) and attacked by "empty philosophy".  It is they, who come against the two Beasts of Revelation – two – a Gog/false prophet and a Magog/Beast/organization - compiled king of the north that crushes, tramples, removes the power of God's priesthood,  and “kills” any who stand up to it. (Dan 11:31,32; Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3; 13:1,2,5-7,11,12,15-18; 20:7-9)

So, how is it possible that the signs are fulfilled by one country at war with another, while JWs are doing their best along with many other Ukrainians to successfully get out of there? Is God only helping JWs get out?  How are the other people escaping?  Who is helping them?  What foolish thinking; especially when a typhoon comes along and kills JWs in their kingdom hall, known to be “God’s house”.   

“Then the disciples came and said to him, “Why do you speak to them in parables?” 11 And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.” Matt 13:10-11

It is not a secret or a mystery that the world has suffered for eons down to this day from famines, wars, earthquakes, etc.

“For to the one who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.”  Matt 13:12,13

Parables are the key that unlock the secrets of the kingdom.

Matt 13:34 – “All these things Jesus said to the crowds in parables; indeed, he said nothing to them without a parable.”

JW leaders tend to dismiss parables, as just “stories”.  They invalidate the words of Jesus by saying they are simply “warnings” if the parable doesn’t follow their manmade doctrine.  They change scriptures to read their way, to hide the connection to truth.

Matt 13:8 NIV – “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.”

Birth pains, not “pains of distress” (NWT) that covertly focuses the eye on the world instead of on the “woman” which represents the New Covenant (Gal 4:26) giving “birth” in Rev 12:1,2 -

"A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth."

Because of this, God’s anointed have been deceived, taken captive by empty philosophy. They're not applying these signs to themselves, but to the world as they are taught by false prophets.   The signs of war, famine, earthquakes, etc. during the last days, are parables; their meaning is deeper than what the physical eye witnesses in the world of politics.

Matt 24:3-5– “As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.”

This is said right before the rest of the signs are given.  Who is telling God’s people that the signs are literal?  Those who have led them astray.  Again, the anointed under the New Covenant “woman” (Gal 4:26)  experience the signs in a spiritual way.  They are presently under the authority of false prophets and a false priesthood. (Matt 24:24,25; Rev 13:11,12,18; 2 Thess 2:3,4) This signifies the war at hand, with its outcome leading to the coming of the Kingdom of God, when the last faithful anointed who perceives the signs, is sealed into the Temple of God.  Satan, and the nations with Russia at the fore, can fight indefinitely, but it will not bring about the Kingdom. (Zech 4:7-10; Rev 12:5,17)

As all of you feast your eyes on what you can apply physically to the fulfillment of God’s word, Jesus said,

Now having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He replied, “The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed or with a visible display; nor will people say, ‘Look! Here it is!’ or, ‘There it is!’ For the kingdom of God is among you (in the midst of you).  Luke 17:20,21

Sadly, these words of Jesus Christ most likely will not reach your spiritual ears, or the ears of God’s holy priesthood who have disregarded the signs that apply to them, who are under the New Covenant.  (1 Thess 5:3)

Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says:

“‘“You will indeed hear but never understand,
    and you will indeed see but never perceive.”
15 For this people's heart has grown dull,
    and with their ears they can barely hear,
    and their eyes they have closed,
lest they should see with their eyes
    and hear with their ears
and understand with their heart
    and turn, and I would heal them.’  Matt 13:14,15

The Sign of the End

In my opinion, I think the most notorious and despicable example of those who might be identified as the King Of The North (KON)are the infamous red suits. I understand they have a secret fortress somewhere in northern Canada where  tens of  thousands of  slaves with pointed ears (possibly Chinese), toil Without pay for an autocratic leader that crosses all international borders directing havoc with the disciplining and instruction of children.

and of course, I’m indentifying this King Of The North (KON) as a agent of German manufacture, “Papa” Noel, otherwise known as Santa Claus.

You may be naysayer to this new light, presented to you today, but I assure you with all earnestness that MY ALLEGED screwball inspiration has the exact same factual basis as YOUR ALLEGED screwball inspiration.

Where do you think the Chinese get all those toys and Ronco Bass-a-Matics?

WalMart?

3 hours ago, Witness said:

Do JWs feel they have not been deceived when they believe the exact line of reasoning as the majority who apply the Bible’s signs as literal evidence of the coming Kingdom? Of course they don’t believe they have been deceived.   Yet, all Christian religions have their “king of the north/south”, as nations in the world which Satan has dominion over.  So do JWs.  What then, sets JWs apart from the masses in Christendom?

Don't compare those Jehovah's Witnesses here with real Jehovah's Witnesses out in the world. Stick to the truth.

Nothing.  Almost all believers see most of the signs in Matt 24, Luke 21 and Mark 13, as LITERAL.   These are Satan’s signs, in his world  – fake, a deterrent, a counterfeit from the real war at hand. They are not the signs of the coming Kingdom of God.

This is something that is in the minds of foolish people here, not with the mainstream Jehovah's Witnesses brotherhood.

They understand, how to stay alert without pursuing some whimsical notions. In 10-12 years from now, people like you, former Jehovah's Witnesses, will be criticizing this foolishness just like they have in the past. Just remember, criticize the people here, NOT the Watchtower.

JWs in Ukraine are not all anointed – a small number compared to the general population of JWs. The organization houses most anointed ones that have remained inside, among all the anointed “saints” who were “taken captive” (Col 2:8) and attacked by "empty philosophy". 

What does this even mean? Does it matter? When judgment day comes, are the anointed the only ones to be left? What kind of empty philosophy is it for the ones that remain on earth?

JW leaders tend to dismiss parables, as just “stories”.  They invalidate the words of Jesus by saying they are simply “warnings” if the parable doesn’t follow their manmade doctrine.  They change scriptures to read their way, to hide the connection to truth.

This is hilarious, since you've been disparaging the Watchtower leaders for thinking parables are not stories and God guides the hands of those approved. Does this mean, the doctrine of "Pearl Doxsey" is woman made?

1 hour ago, Kick_Faceinator said:

You’re pretty uneducated, the “Jehovahs Witness brotherhood” believe every sign Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 is literal. 

The uneducated person is you, since my response refers to how to stay alert. Learn to read. 

2 hours ago, Dmitar said:

uneducated person is you, since my response

Both of you said the same to each other but which one has a record of bad behaviour?      I would be able to listen to you much more if you were not so consumed with anger by the smallest triviality and go on to revile anyone who does not agree with you or dares to point out that you are being rude.

We all have personal flaws - that is obvious - but your lashing out  makes it very hard for me personally to take you seriously because any communication with you becomes a very unpleasant experience.  

Do you know the science experiment with mice? When a big mouse plays with smaller ones, and he wins all the time and does not let them win now and then..... then they avoid him..... they no longer want to play with him.

There is a lot one can learn from a mouse- brain. 

8 hours ago, Witness said:

It is not a secret or a mystery that the world has suffered for eons down to this day from famines, wars, earthquakes, etc.

Does this mean, history has the same frequency of affliction with humanity? Do you believe there were almost 9 billion people in the world in ancient times? Barbarism, yes, but I don't recall when a man's kingdom could annihilate thousands upon thousands of people at the same time.  Now with angels, yes!

But also remember, if you're so into Matthew, what is also written in scripture? Aside from staying alert, there will be those assigned to interpret those signs. Romans 12:6-8

Meantime, what does Matthew also indicate?

NIV Matt 6:25-27

25 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? 

NIV Matt 6:33-34

34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

On 3/3/2022 at 2:55 AM, Thinking said:

Every government head is dirty..absolutely filthy.dirty with the blood of their own people….I wish people could understand this more

They are not accountable to Jehovah's standards of justice and morality.  They initiate secret wars, do gross experiments on citizens without their knowledge, stage false flags, use propaganda to sway the masses against each other.... unimaginable financial corruption, treason, purgery,  etc. and this has been in so-called democratic countries. We are not even talking of the deaths in countries where organ harvesting and other terrifying atrocities take place.  

The US surgeon general has now asked for all names of people who spoke against the "sleever" on social media - asking it from tech companies. They will start to watch people. 

The new kind of rule coming to this world is to terrify people into submission and obedience. Hence, in the end, many will succumb to worshipping the image of the beast and the beast itself.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.