Equivocation

• Views 9.4k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

There is only one king at a time which represents this king "“In the time of the end". Germany hated Jehovah's people, thereafter Russia relentlessly persecuted Jehovah's people.

The king of the south was firstly : Britain (the 7th head of the wild beast that received a sword stroke -), in order to continue with the war they needed USA to enter the war and then the Lusitania was conveniently sunk.  

Do you mean there is always just the one King…..and that king must always be acting against gods people in some form……….he then then pulls In The second king…sorry for my ignorance…but it can be confusing to read as sometimes I misunderstand written words….

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

There is only one king at a time which represents this king "“In the time of the end". Germany hated Jehovah's people, thereafter Russia relentlessly persecuted Jehovah's people.

The king of the south was firstly : Britain (the 7th head of the wild beast that received a sword stroke -), in order to continue with the war they needed USA to enter the war and then the Lusitania was conveniently sunk.  

Germany knew that the Lusitania was carrying munitions for England, and they put an ad in the London times telling them that they were it was their intention to sink the Lusitania but the British command, the Admiralty decided that the Lusitania could sneak by because the wolf packs were operating in a different part of the Atlantic at the time.

Also the Americans were trying to pretend they were neutral, and for a long time neither would admit that the Lusitania Was carrying the nations munitions. They also adamantly declared that the Lusitania was not carrying munitions.

The British admiralty decided to charge the captain of the Lusitania with dereliction of duty and incompetence as a scapegoat because they knew the ship had been blown up with a single German torpedo, Which detonated the munitions on board the ship and it sank in 15 minutes.

They promulgated the lie that the ship was sunk with three German torpedoes because with one German torpedo, and no munitions, it would not have sunk in 15 minutes.

That was the official report of the British Admiralty judges, but the Captain of the Lusitania who incidentally had survived and was pulled from the water unconscious and was hospitalized, in his trial he was eventually exonerated.

After World War I was over, the truth came out, but they deliberately falsified testimony and ignored evidence to try and get the United States into the war, which was OK with Woodrow Wilson.

6 hours ago, Anna said:

Ok, stop laughing at me. I thought it was the military who decides who can shoot at who...

The military decides who they will shoot at.

The rest of the people decide who they will shoot at.

……. Minimal or nonexistent accountability all the way around.

16 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

The military decides who they will shoot at.

The rest of the people decide who they will shoot at.

……. Minimal or nonexistent accountability all the way around.

A bit like the wild west then 🐎

38 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

Germany knew that the Lusitania was carrying munitions for England, and they put an ad in the London times telling them that they were it was their intention to sink the Lusitania but the British command, the Admiralty decided that the Lusitania could sneak by because the wolf packs were operating in a different part of the Atlantic at the time.

Also the Americans were trying to pretend they were neutral, and for a long time neither would admit that the Lusitania Was carrying the nations munitions. They also adamantly declared that the Lusitania was not carrying munitions.

The British admiralty decided to charge the captain of the Lusitania with dereliction of duty and incompetence as a scapegoat because they knew the ship had been blown up with a single German torpedo, Which detonated the munitions on board the ship and it sank in 15 minutes.

They promulgated the lie that the ship was sunk with three German torpedoes because with one German torpedo, and no munitions, it would not have sunk in 15 minutes.

That was the official report of the British Admiralty judges, but the Captain of the Lusitania who incidentally had survived and was pulled from the water unconscious and was hospitalized, in his trial he was eventually exonerated.

After World War I was over, the truth came out, but they deliberately falsified testimony and ignored evidence to try and get the United States into the war, which was OK with Woodrow Wilson.

Every government head is dirty..absolutely filthy.dirty with the blood of their own people….I wish people could understand this more but we have a new generation of people who know none of this…it’s just so sad!

On 2/28/2022 at 4:41 AM, Randy Lee Manning said:

You know that Russia has always been said that its the king of the north, but the below artical seams to say other wise from history. I had always thought of China as the king of the north, i could be wrong.

Tell me your thoughts on this.

Thanks

REBUTTAL BY
Picture

There is a remarkable similarity between the "Czech Crisis" of 1938-39 and the "Ukrainian Crisis" of 2022. In both cases, a peace-seeking but strong national leader -- relentlessly pushed and viciously slandered by the Globalists and their vile henchmen in the Piranha Press -- was forced to make a move upon a Globalist-occupied neighboring state which was abusing his countrymen there and being used as a staging ground to menace the Homeland itself.

In both cases, these leaders, for years, tried in vain to resolve an unjust situation diplomatically; but were repeatedly lied to and threatened by the Globalist-owned "free world" states to the West.

In both cases, these leaders, backed by a show of military resolve, finally deactivated a world war triggering point and set up (or recognized) a pair of friendly protectorates.

And, of course, in both cases, Sulzberger's Slimes and the rest of the whore-pack Judenpresse squealed in horror, "Invasion! Invasion!" as the United States imposed sanctions.

Picture
March 15,1939
Picture
March 19, 1939
1939: Hitler recognizes independent protectorates -- USA responds with sanctions.

Picture
DW News // February 21, 2022
Picture
February 24, 2022
2022: Putin recognizes independent protectorates -- USA responds with sanctions.

Picture

Picture

Picture

Putin = Hitler? Actually, in many ways, yes -- which is a good thing in our book.

Fortunately for the world, the one key difference here is that back in 1939, the deactivation of the crisis in Europe was short-lived because the Globalists had a backup plan for provoking a war with Hitler's peaceful Germany through Edward Rydz Smigly -- the expansionist-minded mad military dictator of Poland. But in 2022, there will be no war against Russia because the Globalists are not in control -- at least not to the extent they need to be in order to pull off a major operation such as a world war.

Also working in favor of peace and justice this time around is the power of Russia itself -- a nation which, when Vlad the Bad came to town more than 20 years ago-- was on its knees and relatively toothless in the face of US / NATO / CIA / NGO aggression all along its frontiers and especially in the former Yugoslavia. It was Putin the Great who brought Russia back to a point where, by 2016, he was able to talk tough and back it up.

UK Express: (October 18, 2016)
Headline: Vladimir Putin
warns Americans are in 'impending and grave danger' as he accused the United States of lying over its nuclear capabilities and revealed Russia continues to develop new generation warfare.

Putin: “I’m not going to list everything, all that matters is we have modernized our military-industrial complex and we continue to develop new generation warfare. No matter what we said to our American partners to curb the production of weaponry they refused to cooperate with us, they rejected our offers, and continue to do their own thing.

They rejected everything we had to offer. So here we are today and they’ve placed their missile defense system in Romania always saying ‘we must protect ourselves from the Iranian nuclear threat’. “Where’s the threat? There is no Iranian nuclear threat.

The missile defense systems are continuing to be positioned. That means we were right when we said that they are lying to us. ... So they built this system and now they are being loaded with missiles.... We know that technologies advance. We even know in which year the Americans will accomplish a new missile, which will be able to penetrate distances of up to 1000km, and then even further. “And from that moment on they will be able to directly threaten Russia’s nuclear potential.

We know year by year what’s going to happen and they know that we know. It’s only you (the media) that they tell tales to, and you spread it to the citizens of your countries. Your people, in turn, do not feel a sense of the impending danger - this is what worries me. How can you not understand that the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction?

Yes indeed; though all of bewildered Normiedom remained oblivious to the severity of the situation, those were some very dark and dangerous days in 2016. And with all expecting Satan's Bitch to take over where the warmongers of Team Obongo would leave off in 2017, World War III against Russia & China -- or at least a pair of really nasty regional wars in Europe and Syria (as we warned at the time)  -- seemed inevitable. George Soros was even threatening as much! (here)

It was the stunning rise of Donald Trump -- coupled with the resurgence of Russia (both elements were necessary) -- that saved the world from the planned international bloodbath. But don't hold your breath waiting for either Trump or Putin to be awarded the "prestigious" IgNobel Peace Prize any time soon. Only Globalist warmongers and Communist scumbags win those.

Picture
USA TODAY
Picture

Russia, like Germany in 1938-39, has every right to overthrow an abusive and hostile puppet regime that the Globalists set up on its border.

Picture

Picture
Washington Post
Picture
The Daily Mail
Hitler: "For months the Germans in Sudetenland have been suffering under the torture of the Czechoslovak government. The Sudeten German population was and is German. This German minority living there has been ill-treated in the most distressing manner. ... It is a lie when the outside world says that we only tried to carry through our revisions by pressure. On my own initiative I have, not once but several times, made proposals for the revision of intolerable conditions. All these proposals, as you know, have been rejected - proposals for limitation of armaments, proposals for limitation of war making." 
Reichstag Address, October 1, 1938
/ (Read his amazing speeches in "Mein Side of the Story")

King of the North and his alias ..I have no doubt China  is one of those alias

It is all about the great financial reset: the future one world government of the UN and WEF. The dollar is on the verge of collapse and with a "Russian"  cyber attack it will be plausible reason to blame Russia for its woes and when people are suffering financially they will be ready for any new suggestion to stave off the pain.  The central banks of Europe are apparently not doing well and when Germany is cut off from Russian energy supply, their industry sector will suffer and it may start the Euro downward spiral. 

Russia has its own equivalent of SWIFT which it uses with China and Iran.  This war was instigated by the globalists because they want the money system to collapse. (This does not mean that Russia itself is not a bad player - all politics is ruthless and does not care who it hurts in the process as the wars in the middle east has proven). Russia has sold its dollars and is still invested in Euro and about 2,000 tons of gold.  China apparently has double that amount of gold but is not letting on.  It seems the new exchange currency may become the yuan.

Economic downturn will lead to suggestions of the UN to broker the peace and introduce a new monetary system.  We know UN will rule for only one hour and in this hour it will force all to get its mark and worship it and will not tolerate dissent.  I think it is in this time it will turn against religions - only a uninformed guess. 

16 hours ago, Thinking said:

King of the North and his alias ..I have no doubt China  is one of those alias

China is indeed an ally, likewise with somewhat of a secret ally, that being North Korea. Both China and Russia are under the United Nations Banner, Team Russia has several known groups who align with them, the most notable ones, hence the 2018 remark I made.

On 4/11/2018 at 12:53 PM, Space Merchant said:

Team I                                                                        Team II

< United Nations >

United States                                                              Russia

France                                                                         Syria

United Kingdom                     VS                               China

Israel                                                                           Iran

Saudi Arabia                                                               Hezbollah

The Rebels/Kurds                                                       Assad Militants

Other Allies                                                                 Other Allies

< Deep State World Order >

In addition to that

China: Being one of the biggest allies to both Iran/Russia, for their relations with Russia had increased, said to be the best in history – Economically and Militarily, while their relations with the US is at an all time low. China also has a relationship with Syria and has offered them supplies due to civil war conflict Syria has had since 2011. China also backs probes into suspected Syria Chemical Attack; Gulf States condemn incident. China warns against military action in Syria as a threat of US strikes put everyone on HIGH ALERT. They have even told Russia they will support them by military means against the US.

Another thing to note is the issue with Ukraine is also linked with the statement below:

US: Pursuing a Regime Change in Syria (Going to war with 7 countries in 5 years, foreshadowed words of Wesley Clark of NATO)

The US and their allies were indeed involved with Regime change actions for noted countries, among them, being Ukraine, hence the Pro-West coup regime change to which we have specific folks such as Zelensky.

That being said, granted how big and complex the situation is now, who is stopping Russia's allies from, hypothetically speaking, wanting to deal with their adversaries out of the UN's Libya playbook, which can go into a Fog of War type situation. There was some chatter of Middle Eastern allies on both sides may want to get involved, one in particular who seeks revenge on Russia, but due to the murky water out there, this needs to be research to confirm if true or false.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.