Jack Ryan

Jehovah's Witnesses Hierarchical View of Everyone

In case any of you were wondering where you "ranked" in the eyes of JW's worldwide.... this is what has been observed as general guidelines from people that have actually lived as a JW in the last few decades:

Let's start at the very top classes here on earth of actual PEOPLE or GROUPS:

"Faithful and Discreet Slave" - Now only the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses below - Removed

Anointed Ones - Removed

The Governing Body

Watchtower Attorneys (Brothers who are Attorneys or Doctors) (They get invited to live at Bethel at the expense of "the flock")

Committee Members

"Bethel Elders"

District Overseers - Gone....

Circuit Overseers (wives are slightly exalted)   

Bethelites are in this general area depending on age and job description.... (Bethelite women? That was invented decades ago for them to have wives at Bethel.....then somewhere along the line they allowed some "holier than thou" single sisters in Bethel if they were RN's.... they didn't stay single long though due to a pillow shortage at Bethel one year.)  But this oddity has shown up in recent years. Most JW's don't know how to deal with a single female bethelite since she is obviously trying to climb this ranking list.

Missionaries (Gilead Graduates) (wives are exalted)

Pioneer Elders (no bonus more than the elder's wife bonus)

RBC Elder (Now LDC member) (no bonus for wife....she never sees husband LOL)

Elders (and ranks among them)  Presiding Overseer..... Gone

Secretary

Watchtower Study Conductor (this title USED to mean something)

Theocratic Ministry School Overseer (this old title used to mean something)

Service Overseer (used to be the "pioneer elder above" often enough)

Non-Pioneer Elder

Pioneer Ministerial Servants

Ministerial Servants

Brothers

Unbaptized Male Publishers

Regular Pioneer Sisters

Auxiliary Pioneer Sisters

Sisters (married)

Regular Pioneer single sister

Auxiliary Pioneer single sister

Single sisters

Sisters who speak

Sisters who try to teach

Sisters who are educated with a career

Unbaptized Female Publishers

JW Children

Non-JW Children of JW's

-------- Armageddon Survival Line -------- (if you are near this line your survival at Armageddon is in the "gray area")

Billions of innocent babies.... (well not innocent... they are baby vipers who should be killed along with the other heathens)

Worldly children...

ALL MANKIND

People with tattoos

Homosexuals

Male Homosexuals

Transsexuals

Soldiers (Veterans)

Buddhist monks

Catholic Priests

The Pope

Stalin

Hitler

Younger disfellowshipped people (crime was "immorality" which can be understood by most since they all masturbate and feel guilty afterward)

Disfellowshipped (former brothers and sisters)

Apostates who don't like the JW ranking system.

Olin Moyle

Ray Franz

Demons

Satan

Did I miss someone or a rank? 😁

@TrueTomHarley They should try being inclusive ...no need to track or keep records on people.

Instead they have setup an "exclusive" system with ranks even amongst themselves.

I forgot to include JW Celebrities.... Where should I place them? Hmmm

• Haha 2

What hierachy? What madness! Not scriptural.  Remember the widow? Jesus said she put in more than the others.  Unless Jehovah and Jesus don't matter.  Elijah thought only he was serving God but God said he had 7000 that did not bow down to Baal. Same today.

• Upvote 1

@Melinda Mills You are a sister... preaching? LOL.... and that is what Jesus taught.... to not judge.

This post is how JW's are taught to view everyone with their propaganda.

@JackRyan get real man! (I think?)

Surely this is how you view everyone? You posted it!

• Like 1

@Gone Away This is how the masses of JW's are taught to view everyone by their everyday actions and implied meaning in the teachings. It has gotten softer and more unspoken in the last 2 decades but they are all still there.

Notice @JW Insider or @James Thomas Rook Jr. hasn't called me out on any of these? Not even the holier than though mightiest @AllenSmith wherever he is has taken this list on.

13 minutes ago, Jack Ryan said:

Notice @JW Insider or @James Thomas Rook Jr. hasn't called me out on any of these? Not even the holier than though mightiest @AllenSmith wherever he is has taken this list on.

Your posting was July 10.  I just discovered it today, August 26, 2018 ... so the reason I have not 'weighed in" is mere ignorance that this post existed.

There is no question that there is a clear "pecking order" in the WT hierarchy, but without analysis ( first, I would have to care ...) it seems your ordered list conveys the general idea.

However, any time two or more people get together, a pecking order evolves.  It's true with barnyard chickens, and it is true with people.

That's just the way things are.

It cannot be undone.

Even in a box of Animal Crackers with Lions and Giraffes, the Giraffes often get their necks broken.

MY policy is " ... eat 'em all ... let God sort 'em out".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Even in a box of Animal Crackers with Lions and Giraffes, the Giraffes often get their necks broken.

MY policy is " ... eat 'em all ... let God sort 'em out".

Now that Barnum and Bailey has folded its tents, you may get less and less of these. I found this on https://www.drsoda.com/baancrb.html

Barnum's Animal Crackers (Bag)***DISCONTINUED***

So, who knows, a little self-control and an unshaken box with pristine, unbroken giraffe necks might someday yield $50 on eBay. I thought I'd sell my basement full of Hostess Twinkies on eBay when they were to be discontinued in May 2013. But since a new company bought them out of bankruptcy and resurrected them in July 2013, I guess I'll just have to use them for insulation, or maybe to stuff into pillows or something.

• Haha 2

• Similar Content

• By Noble Berean
      This is veering off the 1975 discussion, but I never suggested God places higher value on certain individuals because of status. That's contrary to everything he stands for. I am suggesting that humans have placed higher importance on themselves.
      You said that there isn't a hierarchy in the organization, and that's not true. The R&F phrase is used by the organization to describe publishers at the bottom of the organizational pyramid. It isn't used to describe those at the top. And JWs at the bottom of the pyramid have no right to question the direction of those at the top, because they do not have the special capacity to interpret the Bible for themselves. JWs rely on the GB to get a proper understanding of the Bible. They have definitive authority on Bible understanding.
      So, there is a disparity between R&F JWs and the specially chosen ones. If everyone was truly equal, wouldn't we all be able to interpret the Bible for ourselves? That idea is actually discouraged in the organization.
    • By Jack Ryan
      May 15, 2017 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Regular Pioneers
      UK version
      new jw term: "Infirm Regular Pioneer"
      PIONEER: from Old French peonier foot soldier, from peon foot soldier. - Merriam Webster Online Dictionary.

Helping people in need is one of the cornerstones and most honorable pursuits in Christianity. It takes a spiritual person to voluntarily look after others who are incapable of taking care of themselves. But in the Watchtower world it isn't permitted if you want to remain a pioneer - only time spent preaching the Watchtower message counts, and is the main marker of spirituality.
      Looking at this from a distance now, it is clear just how perverted this is....
  • Who Was Online   75 Users were Online in the Last 24 Hours   (Most members ever online in 24 hour was 118, last accomplished on .)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation