Replies

Views

Shiwiii -
Srecko Sostar -

Top Posters

1 hour ago, Jeff Danby said:

Some critics need to get a job.

awww, did your feelers get hurt? 

It is the same thing as the ones BTK posted and that in which many jws have scoffed at when it comes to those wearing a cross necklace or anything related to a cross. It just hurts when the hypocrisy hits you in the face doesn't it Jeff. 

A funny thing was that in Bristol Filton Congregation, here in England,  brothers would wear football ties to support their favorite football teams :)  Now wasn't that being no part of the world :) , and didn't it cause bad feelings amongst brothers that supported different teams. Somethings you see in the Org do really make ya laugh. 

JW Org ties being sold online then are they ?  I remember a line from a film "The money is in the merchandise"...... 

6 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Another reason why it's a dense assumption by Srecko to think he has to be D'fd here where it doesn't matter since he has done that to himself before God. Now he is just another useless mouthpiece and tool for the devil, like John.

My first downvote ever, since being a member here.  I am awestruck by the stupidity.  Notice, I am not calling you "stupid", but sir, your brain as well as your heart totally lacks spiritual sensitivity.  I feel so sorry for you.  

22 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

It wouldn't matter since I do think you, an idiot! With your actions and behavior as a fake Christian. Your mental state is beyond help!😀

There is more "projection" going on here than a Drive-In Theater for Brontosaurs !

... ever think about chasing garbage trucks as a hobby?

4955230.jpg

10 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

JW Org ties being sold online then are they ?

Along with vast quantities of jw.org merchandise. This just a cheap attempt to cash in on the human fascination with labels and logos. To compare a website logo with a cross or crucifix is apples and pears logic. A more appropriate comparison would be: 

image.png

I get it. To be born again, you first have to dye.

image.png

Of course, being born again is being born (one time) PLUS being born (a second time), or "BORN + BORN," not to be born SQUARED, which is "BORN x BORN." Then again, I think Jesus said the sons of darkness are better at math than the sons of light. Or something like that.

17 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

The one that doesn't get it Shiwiii is you. While the JW.org tie can be seen as advertisement, your clumsy distortion with my illustration shows you are conflicted with your post. The Watchtower does not venerate the cross like you, born again Christians. Therefore, the hypocrisy lies with your post.

Another reason why it's a dense assumption by Srecko to think he has to be D'fd here where it doesn't matter since he has done that to himself before God. Now he is just another useless mouthpiece and tool for the devil, like John.

SO TRUE!

19 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

It is the same thing as the ones BTK posted and that in which many jws have scoffed at when it comes to those wearing a cross necklace or anything related to a cross. It just hurts when the hypocrisy hits you in the face doesn't it Jeff. 

No feelings at all.

Straight logic.

19 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

I am amazed at all the bitterness and sarcasm on this site.

People cannot act decent.

I think a lot of people have an "agenda", and that's, fine.

But I do wish people the wisdom to see the childish agendas clearly.

Truth isn't for everyone.

So be it.

59 minutes ago, Jeff Danby said:

I am amazed at all the bitterness and sarcasm on this site.

People cannot act decent.

I think a lot of people have an "agenda", and that's, fine.

But I do wish people the wisdom to see the childish agendas clearly.

So be it.

Very true. Truth is not for the GB of JW Org that's for sure. 

If you study topics on here you will see, amongst the  'sarcasm and agendas', that there is a lot of serious conversation.

Quote "People cannot act decent.'   Are you blind to the Child Sexual Abuse within the JW Org / Watchtower ? 

Now then tell me, people cannot act decent.  And that is inside the Org. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    samuellopez15
    Newest Member
    samuellopez15

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.