Kosonen

• Views 931
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to learn the difference between serving God through Christ, OR serving the CCJW through the GB.  I don't think people question scripture, but they do question how your GB misuse scriptur

Matthew 23:10  Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ. How much worse is it then to call themself Governing body? I think apostle Paul has something to say to those ca

It is good to remind about Jesus' example and teachings conserning humility and service to others. So here below is a list of scriptures about that. John 13:5 After that he put water into a basin

14 hours ago, Kosonen said:

@Witness Why do you trust Pearl Doxey's explanations?

What if she gets demonic visions, but she believes they are from God?

I could ask, why do you trust your own explanations of the events that will occur in the last days?  You believe you are right, but you have not received a vision, have you?  So, how do you know that your account of the end that you feel is “truth”, is truth from Christ and not from another spirit?  What I see are your calculations and suppositions, yet, what you speak is a “prophesy”.  What the WT speaks about the end is also “prophesy”.  Jer 23:26

He said:

“Listen to what I say:
If there is a prophet among you from the Lord,
I make Myself known to him in a vision;
I speak with him in a dream.  Num 12:6

Indeed, the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his counsel to his servants the prophets.   Amos 3:7

Even so, we are to use scrutiny:

“If a prophet or someone who has dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, and that sign or wonder he has promised you comes about, but he says, ‘Let us follow other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us worship them,’ do not listen to that prophet’s words or to that dreamer. For the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul.”  Deut 13:1-3

The WT is full of “signs and wonders”.  JWs are in awe of its accomplishments as they “follow” an organization which has become inseparable from their worship of “Jehovah”.  Rev 13:4

As @4Jah2me stated, we will know them by their “fruits” – their teaching and whether it remains.  (John 15:16)   We are promised a prophet to arise in the last day to “restore” pure worship.  (Matt 17:11; Rev 11:1-5; Zech 4: 11-14)  This is through the Temple’s restoration. (Zech 4:6,7) We are promised the understanding of Revelation’s scrolls and the end time development that conquers the “saints”. (Dan 8:26; Rev 1:1,2; Rev 5:5,6,9,10;13:17)  In the Body of Christ, prophets are part of the foundation. (Eph 2:20-22) Their role attributes to the health of the Body. (Rom 12:3-8)  If we remain aloof and opinionated, we remain disconnected from the members of the Body, which contradicts scripture.  (1 Cor chapt. 12) Everyone has their opinion, but we are promised the factual truth to be revealed.  It is our obligation to test the fruit from any anointed, as lasting.  (John 14:26; 5:26)(John 15:16)

Pearl teaches restoration of the anointed Body/"Israel", which fulfills prophesy. (Luke 1:16,17: Mal 4:6; Isa 49:8,9,12)   What other anointed one of “Israel” does this?  Do you?  Certainly, it is not the GB.  Their whole mission is to destroy the unification of the saints and empower their own priesthood and “temple”, a counterfeit "Zion".  (Ezek 44:6-9) 

For anyone here, this is a link to her vision of the winepress: http://pearl-winepress.blogspot.com/

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are prophesying. Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination: Hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Lord God says: Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing.

Your prophets, Israel, are like jackals among ruins. You did not go up to the gaps or restore the wall around the house of Israel so that it might stand in battle on the day of the Lord. They see false visions and speak lying divinations. They claim, ‘This is the Lord’s declaration,’ when the Lord did not send them, yet they wait for the fulfillment of their message. 

Didn’t you see a false vision and speak a lying divination when you proclaimed, ‘This is the Lord’s declaration,’ even though I had not spoken?

“Therefore, this is what the Lord God says: I am against you because you have spoken falsely and had lying visions.” This is the declaration of the Lord God. “My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and speak lying divinations. They will not be present in the fellowship of My people or be recorded in the register of the house of Israel, and they will not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Lord Yahweh.”  Ezek 13:1-9

To the prophet of Ezekiel, God said:

“Now, son of man, your people are talking about you near the city walls and in the doorways of their houses. One person speaks to another, each saying to his brother, ‘Come and hear what the message is that comes from the Lord!’ 31 So My people come to you in crowds*, sit in front of you, and hear your words, but they don’t obey them. Although they express love with their mouths, their hearts pursue dishonest profit. 32 Yes, to them you are like a singer of love songs who has a beautiful voice and plays skillfully on an instrument. They hear your words, but they don’t obey them33 Yet when it comes—and it will definitely come—then they will know that a prophet has been among them.”  Eze 33:30-33

His forces will rise up and desecrate the temple fortress. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)  They will abolish the daily sacrifice and set up the abomination of desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who act wickedly toward the covenant, but the people who know their God will be strong and take action. 33 Those who are wise among the people will give understanding to many, yet they will die by sword and flame, and be captured and plundered for a time. 

This happened to Pearl, myself, many other anointed ones, and many not anointed; at the hands of the elder body.  We “die” through disfellowshipping for our testimony to Christ and Truth, and rejection of the idol.   Rev 13:15; 11:7

34 When defeated, they will be helped by some, but many others will join them insincerely*. (as pointed out in Eze 33)  35 Some of the wise will fall so that they may be refined, purified, and cleansed until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.  Dan 11:31-15

Pearl and I see many people who are “insincere”.  But, there are those who understand the need of  a restored “Temple” of living stones (1 Pet 2:5,9), and how imperative it is to leave the Beast.  (Rev 18:4-8)  They appreciate that the “Marriage Feast” is currently underway.  (Matt 22:1-14)

“See, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. Then the Lord you seek will suddenly come to His temple, the Messenger of the covenant you desire—see, He is coming,” says the Lord of Hosts. But who can endure the day of His coming? And who will be able to stand when He appears? For He will be like a refiner’s fire and like cleansing lye. He will be like a refiner and purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver. Then they will present offerings to the Lord in righteousness. And the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will please the Lord as in days of old and years gone by.  Mal 3:1-4

As one of the anointed, I suggest, you get Trump out of your head and concentrate on the plight of “Israel” in the hands of false prophets.  I know I’m blunt, dear Kosonen, but this is what prophesy in the last days is all about.  The remnant of “Israel” being deceived by false prophets and an organization.  (Rev 16:13,14; Matt 24:24)

Would you have ever seen the day when the leaders of the WT would personally face lawsuits as they are today?  When you see the GB removed, you will know a prophet has been among you.  (Rev 17:12,13,16-18)

John 4:44 - Jesus Himself testified that a prophet has no honor in his own country.

That country today, is "Israel".  

On 3/19/2020 at 8:21 PM, Witness said:

As one of the anointed, I suggest, you get Trump out of your head and concentrate on the plight of “Israel” in the hands of false prophets.  I know I’m blunt, dear Kosonen, but this is what prophesy in the last days is all about. 

Ok, I have read your reply twice. But I don't get it how the 1000 years are already going on. But because this topic was about an other subject, I will put down my arguments about the 1000 years in a new topic.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:21 PM, Witness said:

When you see the GB removed, you will know a prophet has been among you. 

Witness, I am also expecting that to happen, based on prophecies in the Bible. But not on those Pearl Doxey does.

And you quoted Deutoronomy 13:1-3

This scripture actually say that false prophets can also foretell things that come true, in order to get trust and then be able to further deceive.

Deutoronomy 13:1 “In case a prophet or one who foretells by dreams arises in your midst and gives you a sign or a portent, 2  and the sign or the portent about which he spoke to you comes true while he is saying, ‘Let us walk after other gods, gods that you have not known, and let us serve them,’ 3  you must not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer, for Jehovah your God is testing you to know whether you love Jehovah your God with all your heart and all your soul.

8 hours ago, Kosonen said:

Ok, I have read your reply twice. But I don't get it how the 1000 years are already going on. But because this topic was about an other subject, I will put down my arguments about the 1000 years in a new topic.

Then, I will wait to respond.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.