The World News Media

Should true Christians use the word "Disaster"?

The Librarian

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

As I said before- I suspect you have a problem with all authority.......even if they come from God himself

I have a dislike for authority that is used in an unjust and dictatorial way. 

We all know that 'the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one' hence the authority of that 'world' is generally unfair and dishonest. 

Unfortunately that is also in the CCJW. Your GB and it's predecessors made up rules which are not scriptural. Your GB's Lawyers are dishonest. Your GB have no love for their brothers. Just as Revelation says, they have lost the love they once had. 

When the Elders would moan at me I would ask them for three scriptures to back up their complaints. They soon left me alone because they knew they could not back up their complaints from scripture. 

However I obey God as ruler rather than men. 

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, I think we go overboard in insinuating the worst for words that have lost their original meaning in modern parlance and that have become just an expression for which there doesn't seem to b

@Witness & @Srecko Sostar  you have both got me thinking on this now.  It is very interesting and it will get me re-reading the Greek Scriptures once again but from a different viewpoint. 

God has not given any authority to the GB or the rest of the Leaders of the CCJW. Even the GB admit to NOT BEING inspired by God's Holy Spirit, and they admit that they 'err', or deliberately do wrong

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

Definitely not useless, it served a valuable purpose. You forget that older generations still had proper school education. We learnt history, Latin and all kinds of subjects which made us more prone to read history.  We also learnt to read better than the later generations. 

I loved the books that went into history such as "Babylon the great has fallen" etc.  I did not study it.  It came out before I became a witness but I read it afterward. I also liked some of the older books such as the description of the parables.

I read the old Daniel book quite a few times and this morning read a portion of the old revelation book.....and found something new which I had not seen before.... so you assume to much and your statement is condescending to say the least.

Thanks! Of, course, your education about many things are valuable.

I referred comment on that part of "religious education" that came to be useless even inside WTJWorg standards. All what came to be "doctrinal err" in the eyes of JW bible scholars was changed and automatically is useless knowledge. We can wait to see what other doctrines and interpretations will be changed, reformed or completely reject also because of "clarification and new light". In that sense this future process (or perhaps process that are in progress out of JW members eyes) will also show how useless is present religious knowledge on various subjects that today JW's hold as "truth" and blessings.   

48 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

authority that is used in an unjust and dictatorial way

According to your standards - not jehovah's .

True Christian's are always cooperative and yielding, even if it means they have to sacrifice something.  You sound asif you were extremely combative........ the same spirit you display here. 

30 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

comment on that part of "religious education" that came to be useless even inside

I find it wonderful - our religious education.  You did not ...... but seeing your attitude and the way you look at life...... I am not surprised.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.