The World News Media

NAILS OR NAIL, HANDS OR WRISTS, AND OTHER SUCH SCRIPTURES. HOW DO CHRISTIANS KNOW WHAT IS TRUE ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It is true that all faiths have their apostates. An apostate of the Mormons, for example, is not what JWs would consider an apostate. What we do know is apostates were a preoccupation of the New Testament writers. Not one of them fails to mention them. Peter is especially concerned with them. Jude is exclusively devoted to them and deals with nothing else. 

If it was true then, it should be true today. And nobody has apostates as voracious as Jehovah’s Witnesses. I am proud of them. They validate us. They do indeed make trouble, just as they did in the first century. On the other hand, what if the Witnesses had no apostates? Wouldn’t you have to wonder why?

As to the majority going the atheist route, that is just an impression hard to escape upon going to areas in which they hang out. The most visible ones on social media are undoubtably atheist, scornful of their former faith but also of God. It is in accord with the general trend of society that leans atheist. I don’t know if anyone has actually made a survey of it to find out the exact proportion.

Apostasy in the modern age can pose a danger indirectly too resulting in innocent bystanders to get caught in the crossfire. Most Apostates do not recognize their err in this regard and pretend as if nothing happened, and or simply blame the one whom they are against, be it a religious group and or institution. An example would be the religious group, Islam. Where wrong information was pushed forth resulting in various crimes, the rape and killing of a Muslim girl by some random person who isn't even of the faith, acid being thrown at someone and just Canadian family was ran over by someone purposely, killing them. Apostasy of Islam or those who are fearful of Islam end up blaming the people and the faith itself. Likewise in Christianity, Christians are subjected to the same thing, even manipulated in the same manner.

Although Apostasy, being an alienation from God, it can spell disaster in some instances. A parallel but can also be used as an example - We can even go as far back as the Council of Nicaea, as to when Arius died, some have said the Bishops who proclaim the Trinitarian faith rejoiced.

Now in this regard, you can have apostates bring forth a claim regarding Jesus' crucifixion. Cross or Stake, Hands or Wrist, not realizing one shouldn't be reading into this literally to conclude their own exegesis.

As the cool folks say today, haters hate because they can't appreciate, in turn, haters makes one even more famous.

That being said, Apostasy will remain for up until the conclusion of the End Times the way I see it. As for now religion and politics are the very things being hit hard by the latter, politics in general, although one has to be neutral with them, you still have to watch how they move.

• Views 3.7k
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is. You needlessly complicate it by being overly exacting, excessively unforgiving, and too enamored with your own righteousness. “NAILS OR NAIL, HANDS OR WRISTS, AND OTHER SUCH SCRIPTURES. HO

NAILS OR NAIL, HANDS OR WRISTS, AND OTHER SUCH SCRIPTURES. HOW DO CHRISTIANS KNOW WHAT IS TRUE ? The ONLY reason such considerations are important is judging the credibility of those who claim to

Come come. Add hypersensitivity to the list. Jesus nailed through the hands or wrists? That’s your crisis of faith that causes you to patiently wait? Who cares? If he was shot with a gun it

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

The United Nations is on a conquest for Security while the latter is on a conquest for Peace, the religious leaders being used as a tool in this regard. They seek to hit a few targets in their plans, as is one often mentioned here, Agenda 2030. With the pandemic, this only pushes their motives even faster, mainly with the division taking place around the globe concerning the virus, but also, broken economics, people being left back, etc, which in turn causes strife and anger between people, for when the people are each others necks, even fighting each other, it leaves them defenseless.

Most people, mainly in the US, do not trust the UN, mainly the political folk after the Charlottesville aftermath. On the other side of the spectrum, you have the religious leaders, who in turn are doing their role accordingly. You and I both know they are of Babylon, but you not knowing what they've done to sway people to their side, mainly to form an interfaith, but in the last few years it was even stronger compared to what was attempted in the early 2000s.

Although the UN is neither State or Government, they have their influence and their hands in affairs, and at the same time is often the in-between of superpowers and their allies, an example of this is former UN member Nikki Haley who was among those who pressed against a US rival (RU friendly), Syria, then we have the situation with Jayish Al-Islam and what they did, mainly to children and unsuspecting civilians in the Middle East in order to reap an emotional response of the people, and further entice the idea of branding someone as a target. The MSM is a powerful tool in this sense because people are intertwined with media they 100% believe anything said, which is problematic. It is one of those things Kosenen and I pointed out.

This is the groundwork being laid down in Australia now…I think Canada too…thanks for your explanations…much appreciated…

On 8/7/2021 at 10:24 AM, Space Merchant said:

Although Apostasy, being an alienation from God,

That's a dangerous accusation to make. In the beginning of Christianity there was only one direct Christian way. Now however there are many 'Christian' religions. You seem to be following the Watchtower direction of pretending that if a person does not serve God in a way in which 'you approve', then they are not serving God at all.  

Please go and look at yourself in the mirror and examine yourself spirtually. You are happy to dig at me with this :-

Now in this regard, you can have apostates bring forth a claim regarding Jesus' crucifixion. Cross or Stake, Hands or Wrist, not realizing one shouldn't be reading into this literally to conclude their own exegesis.

but you actually lack the understanding of my meaning. Now whether you lack that understanding deliberately or not is not for me to judge. But for you to think you know who is alienated from God and who isn't, well I'll repeat, examine yourself. 

As the cool folks say today, haters hate because they can't appreciate, in turn, haters makes one even more famous.

You are concerned what 'the cool folks' say ?  I prefer the words of the apostle Paul at Romans 12 : 9

"Love must be sincere. Detest what is evil; cling to what is good." 

I left the Watchtower / Jehovah's Witnesses because I learnt that their Leaders were involved in EVIL deeds. Not only the Leaders but also many of the Elders earthwide. Since leaving I've learnt of some of the many lies they have told, scriptures they have misused, and the lack of love and mercy they show. So I will continue to HATE WHAT IS BAD. Whereas it seems, you are more interested in what 'the cool folks' say. But who are those  cool folks ? Are they part of the devils wicked world ? 

5 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

That's a dangerous accusation to make.

Not it isn't. It is no accusation. Those who are taught about God and ultimately abandon God as is speak ill of him and or lie by means of their exegesis about him are of this fold.

In the beginning of Christianity there was only one direct Christian way. Now however there are many 'Christian' religions.

Yet when the history is spoken in the past in this regard, you shoot away at it. This is evident because you didn't even know what Restorationism is.

You seem to be following the Watchtower direction of pretending that if a person does not serve God in a way in which 'you approve', then they are not serving God at all.  

It isn't a Watchtower direction, so thank you for the humor. If you bothered to not only research the word Apostasy, as is the history behind it, you'd realize it, but as proven before, core Christian knowledge is not really there in you.

Did you not READ what I said to @TrueTomHarley? [Although Apostasy, being an alienation from God, it can spell disaster in some instances.]

So tell me, is homosexuality right in the eyes of God because through Jesus he accepts everyone? The answer is pretty obvious. Or how about same sex marriage? As long as both persons are in union before God and accept God, you think that is okay? Or maybe, is it right to make the claim that God was the one responsible for the Coronavirus, just so he can pass judgement? Or perhaps, the bombing of innocence men, women and children is a justice in the eyes of God for those of the US and the UK?

I guess you need a "Pink Bible" for those.

Apostasy is an alienation from God, and all things pertaining to him, even his Christ, and it can spell disaster. This just proves my case here as to which you are utterly unaware.

You have to be completely ignorant to assume this is on the Watchtower alone when everyone can see it, even the chosen ones. We also have the fact that @Kosonen was right here, as was I.

Please go and look at yourself in the mirror and examine yourself spirtually. You are happy to dig at me with this :-

Says the man who is unaware of things. You already proven yourself where you stand spiritually, as is exposed yourself to be a misguided soul.

why not? It would not surprise me if you yourself got hit by the wave as did most.

but you actually lack the understanding of my meaning. Now whether you lack that understanding deliberately or not is not for me to judge. But for you to think you know who is alienated from God and who isn't, well I'll repeat, examine yourself. 

I pointed out 2 factors, and you have no evidence (unproven opinions) as to how I lack both understanding and meaning if [I can attest to] the Concordances for the word(s) itself is clear, as is with those who studied the Crucifixions and gave commentary insight as to who and why it can be said.

Again with the alienation. So please address the questions highlighted in blue and red. This just shows you are misguided because you did not understand the context of the point.

You should examine yourself, because last I checked, didn't realize what Strong's were, even when told, you forget, and every time there is Concordances involved, you have 0% understanding in this regard unless told by some, even me, etc.

Next time when you bring a claim, back it up because in my case, I only need to link your quotations.

You are concerned what 'the cool folks' say ?  I prefer the words of the apostle Paul at Romans 12 : 9

And so what? What are you attempt to prove with an American saying of which you have no knowledge of?

That being said, I like how you bring Romans 12:9, yet Hermeneutical Context doesn't even correlate with the point made (which puts into question your claim of seeking and or having spiritual knowledge). JB, I thought you examined yourself spiritually here how can those having hatred of God abhor what is bad? Makes no sense (and you know it), and it shows you got it backwards, I guess you like to humor people, but of course you laugh out your mistakes - as always. This reminds me of what happened to Syrian Christians, of which the verse can be applied. A few years back the US/UK allies promised the city, and the Christians there, they will protect them, only for abandon them, resulting in the men, women and children to later be victims of terrorists, poisoners, killed, raped, forced into child marriage, slave labor, etc. Those who managed to escape made everyone aware of what happened. Why the allied forced left? Because they want their land back, and the only way to do it was to soften up even disarm the city, and abandoning them to the terrorist. They didn't care about God's Word when pretending to defend their own blood, nor did they abhor what is bad because instead of God, all they saw was their land. Also amazing how the US and the UK were hush hush about it, reasons why such ones continue to blame the US, UK and their allies.

That said, the remark is in regards to hatred towards Christians and of God and his teachings, hence the alienation, as is with unchristianization of the Word.

[haters hate because they can't appreciate, in turn, haters makes one even more famous.] - all quotations have meaning, of course.

More and more people bring forth hate and persecution to break Christians, moreover, they do not appreciate the teachings of God so they'll do anything and everything to destroy and suppress it. But Christians remain enduring and strong against such because they know if hated, they are in the right for speaking true, in this regard, famous before God and famous before those who wants to stop God's people despite every attempt being a failure. The fact that Tom was able to understand that, but you didn't speaks volume.

You speaking of Romans 12:9 is out of context here for the verses stats [Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.]

There is a verse you should have used in this regard, and it is Ephesians 4:18, which would have made more sense.

It reads [being darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardening of their heart;]

Those who hold to this category do have darken hearts. Because they reject God with their folly, they do not have in view the life of God of which he gives them, hence God being the life giver. Their hearts are also harden, so even if a Christian reasons with them, they do not listen, even if they attack or kill a Christian or do anything vile of ill intent, they hold no remorse, not to mention they rejoice at trying to break them from the inside and out. They love what is bad and wicked. They abhor ALL that is good. And they will find away to attack, as is willfully confuse Christians if need be because they do not see their err and are lost. Something of which Satan the Devil takes joy in as is a rebellious child who steals candy from another child. In rare instances, some come to their senses, and make the return to God, we even have Bible examples, un turn mirrors today.

Last I checked, you do not preach the gospel and the like you only focus on the Watchtower solely, this goes back to what I challenged you on too in 2020 before I was invited to a group to aid young people, so you do not know, thus being unaware, of things outside of your home, let alone where you live.

"Love must be sincere. Detest what is evil; cling to what is good." 

So how does hatred of God have love when they have hate?  How can they cling to what is good, if they cling to what is bad? Again, Tom understood the point, you didn't, despite the response was solely for Tom in regards to what he said. You interjected unwisely with no understanding of things.

I left the Watchtower / Jehovah's Witnesses because I learnt that their Leaders were involved in EVIL deeds. Not only the Leaders but also many of the Elders earthwide. Since leaving I've learnt of some of the many lies they have told, scriptures they have misused, and the lack of love and mercy they show. So I will continue to HATE WHAT IS BAD. Whereas it seems, you are more interested in what 'the cool folks' say. But who are those  cool folks ? Are they part of the devils wicked world ? 

But you equate all of them as bad and evil, i.e. because of @Arauna, you equate ALL JWs to be like her, have you made every single JW? Have you met Castle? have you met Kathgar? Also Swahili JWs have been mentioned, forgot about them? You show an understanding as the Canada Church debaters from a few days ago, which is a shame.

It was said on CSE that the faith of Jehovah's Witnesses, some people who leave claim to seek a better understanding of God, but at the same time, they allow themselves to be open to falsehood, conspiracy and misinformation, and an odd exgesis. Even some who are not of any group called this out, and there was a case where Muslims, some who do not like JWs or Christians, made a fool of former JWs in their debates. You speak of lies, but you assumed the truth of the Concordances to be false, despite the Concordances did not originate with Jehovah's Witnesses, you later assumed a group existed only to be false, and now you adhere to the Smurf, who is known by ExJWs to make wild accusations about JWs.

You say you hate what is bad, but misinformation is also bad, as with apostasy, it can spell disaster. If you actually know the history of early Christianity, you'd also know that. Not once I hear you talk about the Councils, so that remains to be seen.

You haven't given any evidence to how Scripture was misused when you yourself do not know Strong's. In this case, the issue with Hands vs. Wrists (hence Concordances are always right), which has been talked about even outside of the JW faith, mainly due to the fact of how crucifixion were done and the tearing of flesh, etc. Most people do not really focus on that, but rather, if the device used was a cross or a stake.

It is an American English saying from said folks... Are you really focused on that of which you do not know the point? Laughable. Very.

That being said, it is not WISE to read into things literally, it is WISE to take in all information concerning the words and roots of the Greek text concerning hands or wrists, as is, with what the conclusion actually is. Greeks didn't' speak English back then, so let's not assume they did. In this regard, the notation isn't that much of an issue, very elementary and minor, for the real focus to many is either cross or stake.

14 hours ago, Thinking said:

This is the groundwork being laid down in Australia now…I think Canada too…thanks for your explanations…much appreciated…

Anytime. But yeah, Australia has gotten worse, Canada is a different story. For Australia, their media isn't displaying what is taking place there all the time, let alone they rarely display full information, mainly when it comes to opposing views, religion, etc. As of recent they are sending and or have done so already the military to deal with people. Similar to Australia, you have Germany. They are physically abusing people, even children. And by whom? The police is doing this, and they are under order to do so in regards to the strife taking place there due to the COVID-19 surge. There was a child beaten by the Berlin police all because he protected his mother who had a different view concerning the pandemic, not to mention the recent 600 arrests. Sounds a bit 1984ish/Orwellian. Thus sparks the notation of Totalitarian action. This is parallel to what transpired prior to the ban of JWs in Russia and all things around it in regards to the Church and the State Duma, even afterwards, anything after the banning of JWs is highly suppressed, the only victory here is the Alexei Navalny followers being able to take down an FSB website that tracks them, along with others who the Kremlin deems a threat and yes, even JWs were tracked on this website, but they were branded as Navalny Heroes along with the rest, even underaged teens were branded.

As pointed out to @TrueTomHarley and @ApostaBabe Linda James, Jehovah's Witnesses are only aware of their banning in Russia (as is the jailing of members of their faith), but not everything else that has taken place, before, during and after around the banning, i.e. members of the church for a brief moment went door to door to preach since the JWs were not doing it anymore or the legitimate "spiritual power" gain by Patriarch Kirill of Moscow prior or his meeting with Pope Francis, who manage to gain Kirill as another religious leader in the conquest for peace.

EDIT:

It is tough to find the Russian church preaching video because on the Russian side of YouTube, some Christians got their channels deleted or blocked, however, articles on Kirill are still public - https://www.ruptly.tv/en/videos/20160218-062-Antarctica--Patriarch-Kirill-hails--spiritual-energy--at-Antarctic-mass

That being said, the pandemic has given the powers that be, even the United Nations, a lot of power. Something of which the common Republican, Democrat, Left/Right-winger, Lib, etc do not understand, even that of a Centrist or a Statist, hence AoC. I had already mentioned to you what the UN was trying to do because of the Charlottesville situation, but I noticed yesterday that they have a shot coming towards Abrahamic Faiths concerning homosexuality and again with the first amendment. One has to realize why is it the first few amendments, mainly the first one, the UN has a high interest in?

The irony of the situation, since we are speaking about Apostates too, this will eventually come for them, for JWs, mainly for those unaware of what is taking place behind the curtain of what the UN, the super powers, etc. are doing. As is, which can be a possibility, with turning people on their own (which they have already) without the need to remove them from their faith due to the MSM fear mongering getting the best of them, but on a Religious standpoint.

Crazy time to be alive, but many of us, me especially, is unbothered, Truthers in general are not bothered by these things because we know what comes next, even from a Christian standpoint, for some Truthers are such.

@Space Merchant  I am sorry that you are so angry and have to 'hate' on me.  We will of course continue to have different opinons. You obviously think from a different angle to me but you sound so aggressive about it all.

You seem to like to tell me what I should and shouldn't think or do, and even to the point of which scriptures i should and shouldn't use. That does not show any form of love, it in fact shows the wish to control.  This is very much in line with the Watchtower / JW org leaders that wish to control the thinking and actions of every JW. 

Like I say, it would probably be wise for you to look in that spiritual mirror.  You may have lots of 'knowledge' but it would appear by the things you write that you lack the love of a true Christian. 

30 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

@Space Merchant  I am sorry that you are so angry and have to 'hate' on me.  We will of course continue to have different opinons. You obviously think from a different angle to me but you sound so aggressive about it all.

You seem to like to tell me what I should and shouldn't think or do, and even to the point of which scriptures i should and shouldn't use. That does not show any form of love, it in fact shows the wish to control.  This is very much in line with the Watchtower / JW org leaders that wish to control the thinking and actions of every JW. 

Like I say, it would probably be wise for you to look in that spiritual mirror.  You may have lots of 'knowledge' but it would appear by the things you write that you lack the love of a true Christian. 

I don't get angry, because of Galatians 5. Getting emotional, even displaying anger yields nothing, be it spiritually, and culturally, nor express hate, if it was already said, I hate minsifnroamtion and the Trinity, those affiliated with such I see as misguided. A Spiritually Strong person holds firm and stands when in harm's way, holding true to God and his Word, and adhere to the command of his Christ, mainly those who are seeking truth. If anyone buckled, it was you, hence your reaction, which is why it can be saved when the wave comes, you can be swept away by it. But as shown before you do not know culture. Also by the way, my remark to Tom was no opinion, it was fact. Since the fall of the church this has been happening, centuries onward to present day, today,  until the end of the End Times.

Can you please address the the below in regards to Romans 12:9

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

That being said, I like how you bring Romans 12:9, yet Hermeneutical Context doesn't even correlate with the point made (which puts into question your claim of seeking and or having spiritual knowledge). JB, I thought you examined yourself spiritually here how can those having hatred of God abhor what is bad?

Did you not READ what I said to @TrueTomHarley? [Although Apostasy, being an alienation from God, it can spell disaster in some instances.]

So tell me, is homosexuality right in the eyes of God because through Jesus he accepts everyone? The answer is pretty obvious. Or how about same sex marriage? As long as both persons are in union before God and accept God, you think that is okay? Or maybe, is it right to make the claim that God was the one responsible for the Coronavirus, just so he can pass judgement? Or perhaps, the bombing of innocence men, women and children is a justice in the eyes of God for those of the US and the UK?

Which is also connected to this:

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

[haters hate because they can't appreciate, in turn, haters makes one even more famous.] - all quotations have meaning, of course.

More and more people bring forth hate and persecution to break Christians, moreover, they do not appreciate the teachings of God so they'll do anything and everything to destroy and suppress it. But Christians remain enduring and strong against such because they know if hated, they are in the right for speaking true, in this regard, famous before God and famous before those who wants to stop God's people despite every attempt being a failure. The fact that Tom was able to understand that, but you didn't speaks volume.

You speaking of Romans 12:9 is out of context here for the verses stats [Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.]

There is a verse you should have used in this regard, and it is Ephesians 4:18, which would have made more sense.

It reads [being darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardening of their heart;]

Those who hold to this category do have darken hearts. Because they reject God with their folly, they do not have in view the life of God of which he gives them, hence God being the life giver. Their hearts are also harden, so even if a Christian reasons with them, they do not listen, even if they attack or kill a Christian or do anything vile of ill intent, they hold no remorse, not to mention they rejoice at trying to break them from the inside and out. They love what is bad and wicked. They abhor ALL that is good. And they will find away to attack, as is willfully confuse Christians if need be because they do not see their err and are lost. Something of which Satan the Devil takes joy in as is a rebellious child who steals candy from another child. In rare instances, some come to their senses, and make the return to God, we even have Bible examples, un turn mirrors today.

and this:

image.png

That being said, that is quite a cheeky accusation, I don't buckle or faze to misguided folks, which I knew what is coming because when pressed with the facts you either [A] walk around what is said and [B] Say a remark just to deviate from what is being asked of you - not this time. If you didn't want to be checked in this manner, you should not not mentioned me let alone make a response to what I told @TrueTomHarley. Anyways, How does not lack love when defending what is true about those who are for God around the world who deals with those who are alienated from God? It is the very reason I brought up Syrian Christians. Not to long ago you pressed a defense with Romans 12:9, which has now been called into question.

To abhor what is good is not love, hence your confusion. Therefore, the use of Romans 12:9 is unwise. Perhaps if it was in reverse, you'd have a case.

That being said, address the quotation, if you speak such resolve.

As for the hands vs wrist notation, the information is true to it's concordances. Mainly in regards to the tearing of flesh.

15 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

That being said, address the quotation, if you speak such resolve.

You keep pushing just like a bully in a school playground. "Do this, do that. I told you this, I told you that".

No love, no thoughtfulness, just harshness. A Truther, with no heart. So be it.  

I suppose one thing that the JWs teach makes sense. "Don't argue, just walk away.  It doesn't matter what the enemy thinks, it only matters that you are pleasing God through Christ".   

47 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

You keep pushing just like a bully in a school playground. "Do this, do that. I told you this, I told you that".

No love, no thoughtfulness, just harshness. A Truther, with no heart. So be it.  

I suppose one thing that the JWs teach makes sense. "Don't argue, just walk away.  It doesn't matter what the enemy thinks, it only matters that you are pleasing God through Christ".   

Like I said, if you are going to make a claim about something, do not make assumptions otherwise it would be problematic, and we can see when called out about it or zeroing in on your own claim, you react the way you do, and make remarks to dodge your own words. Everyone knows if one alienates themselves from God, especially in this manner, they do not have love in them or cling to what is good, mainly for those who show no remorse for their actions. This is why it was wrong of you to attest to Romans 12:9 ;granted you didn't even know the meaning behind the quotation I said; in my response to @TrueTomHarley because Alienation reaps instances of disaster, hence those questions addressed to you in red and blue, we know what the Bible says in regards to this things, marriage should be between a man and a woman, homosexuality is sin, war destroys lives, etc. People who cling to badness, do not have love in them, or have that of what is good in God's Word, hence why Ephesians 4:18 was appropriate because it correlates with not what was said, but the current situation of things regarding Christians and haters of God.

Truthers do have heart for the longest of time, again do not make an accusation if you can't back it up; mainly if you have no knowledge of that such entails. Because there are things of which such has found that would  put you into shock. And there I will rest it, for one's ignorance of the term; thus the talk of misinformation and the lack of understanding, let alone the very reason Truther always coin the MSM misleading the general public, let alone take pride in looking for missing persons, such as children.

This isn't an argument, my response was towards Tom and only him in regards to Apostasy, but you interjected with some narratives that do not even connect with hat was conveyed.

A lesson you do not learn from and you continue to do such things.

Correction - it does matter what the enemy is doing, hence the UN and the events of 2016/2017 and onward, i.e. those who were pleasing God were taken by Babylon in Washing some years ago, and they were not vigilant compared to most. The Christians wiped out were in the thousands, all taken into the Temple of Babylon, even a few Jehovah's Witnesses, current and former. This is why Proverbs 22:3 is vital, as is with being enduring, watchful, and vigilant in the last days of the End Times and continously pray to God, and adhere to the commission. We have to be aware of the danger of Babylon and the Beast otherwise we fall victim to it. Strong Christians, although some do not know 100% of the inner workings of the Beast and the Harlot, they do everything they must to evade being taken away, likewise with those who are alienated from God and what they have been doing thus far. You do not see that because you seem confined to a  single space.

The Bible teaches us the danger of God's adversary and what we must avoid, things we have to do to strengthen ourselves, and the like. Because even the smallest of err can swing someone into the Devil's favor, thus becoming a drifter and a pawn to that of Babylon and the Beast, especially during these times of the pandemic, which the powers that be are using to scare people.

That being said, not only an examination must be executed on your part, but you need to actually open your eyes, as I told you before when you went by the name JB.

Anyways as for the subject matter - https://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/19649/when-jesus-was-nailed-to-the-cross-did-the-nails-go-through-his-hands-or-throug/19651#19651

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

let alone make a response to what I told @TrueTomHarley.

I get it that I am being tagged, and I appreciate the apparent vote of confidence. But I think it is pretty clear that with PSomH you are dealing with a dodo whose inability to talk or see sense, not just on JW things but on many things in general, can cause people to pull their hair out, as it is with you.  :)

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I get it that I am being tagged, and I appreciate the apparent vote of confidence. But I think it is pretty clear that with PSomH you are dealing with a dodo whose inability to talk or see sense, not just on JW things but on many things in general, can cause people to pull their hair out, as it is with you.  :)

It is tragic, and the thing is a do not like the fact the stereotypes of religious folks of a former faith is often proven right by Muslims and Christians of CSE, but that is the reality. It is known of what Apostasy can lead into, hence the instances mentioned, and not seeing that is a total disregard to what the Bible says about being vigilant and enduring, not not succumbing to misinformation, hence the mention of the smurf woman who has wild accusations that caught the attention of JWs and ExJWs alike. Other then that, the facts stand firm even in the face of the misguided. Ultimately his own comments resulted in his misgivings, mainly the verse used for the wrong reasons.

That being said, even in regards to the crucifixion of the Christ, that in of itself can be weaponized by some, even apostasy. For there are many who look at the Scriptures in regards to the fact Jesus was most likely hung up with nails via his wrist, granted the weight of the body comes into question a lot - which is why the majority leans towards wrists. As pointed out if it was his hands, then the weight would eventually drag down his hands and start tearing away his flesh, mainly with the anatomy of the hands, it wouldn't hold Jesus up long enough, especially after when he expired. The problem here is in the Bible when people see the word hands, they come to a literal conclusion, granted hands can mean any part of the hand and or wrist/forearm, etc. An example of this is Acts 12:7 Peter was imprisoned and later freed by an Angel, the Angel removed the cuffs from his hands, but as we can look into this with context, the cuffs were on his wrists, likewise with anyone bounded by their feet, whereas their bound is on their ankles, not actually on their feet (Acts 16:24); bringing us to Paul, as is Silas in Philippi, Acts 16:25-31: 25. Just the words hands alone in the concordances along have meanings depending on where it is used. All in all, in regards to Jesus' death, the focus should have been on why he died, if we are to speak of Jesus' death, the sole focus is in regards if it was a cross or a stake, something of which is the primary focus of most besides the hand/wrists and nails, etc. as is with it being highly debated.

There are a lot of depictions of Jesus being hung up, and the majority shows him hanging up with the nails driven through his wrists -  Be it an image of him on a cross, a stake, or even a tree.

Some imaged examples, images are depictions of Peter and Paul, as is one including Silas.

image.jpeg

Apologies in Acts: Paul in Caesarea | The Voice 10.10

Arrest of the apostle Paul in Jerusalem to be sent to prison in Caesarea.  Hand-colored woodcut Stock Photo - Alamy

Paul Imprisoned Two Years at Caesarea | The Biblical Timeline