The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

So you're saying the drone didn't fall in Zagreb?

What I am saying because of propaganda, you have to do the research to not fall victims; especially when Left-Wingers are involved.

Remember - The first casualty of War is Truth. So because of escalation, it can lead to various stories and actions, some people being fooled, even out of their bank accounts.

Which two groups are you talking about?

All. For Christians are known to use the term the end is near concerning God's Day.

About two groups of 1st century apostles?

The verses cited, especially the one in John should be obvious.

Or about two JW groups from around 1975? Or both?

The fourth and final Awakening was the 60s and 70s, it should be persistent and the same.

Do both groups have the right to consider themselves true followers of Jesus?

If you are aware of what transpired in the 4th century, you'd realize why there are 2 factions of Christianity.

I know that you are more intelligent than this what you wrote! Please don't use such model of explanation  which offends the intelligence of the readers of your comments!

But Srecko... That is literally what it means. 

I doubt it offends people, most people are capable of basic reading and understanding, problem solving also. Idioms are somewhat elementary.

• Views 40.7k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:
2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Which End was near for apostles (which End was the End for them) ?

If you understood Pentecost 33 A.D. you'd know why the Messianic Message was preached, even before that, prior to Jesus ascending to God in Heaven, he gave a Commission for Christians to adhere to, Matthew 28:18-20.

Which reads - 18 And Jesus came to them and spake unto them, saying, All authority hath been given unto me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit: 20 teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Everyone should be well aware of what that entails, as is the events mentioned in Acts 1 and 2, which can be traced back to the Gospel of Luke.

Concerning the End (The End Is Nigh), Jesus and others alluded to this, but in Jesus' case it is in regards to the Signs. The term, even Biblically refers to potential apocalyptical and eschatological events (Biblical Apocalypse). Especially if one can grasp what Revelation entails, as is the visions of some of God's Followers.

Back then, from century to century and even now, it is not something out of the ordinary for a Christian to proclaim the End is Near all while still being alive. Granted no one knows the day, God could act if the given circumstances are met for it.

You wrote a lot, and without the merits of things.
If Jesus knew there would be no The End in the first century and knew the apostles misunderstood his words why did he leave them in the wrong belief?

Preaching in style - The end is near (very close) but without it really being that close is crazy. Is it in the interest of Jesus and God to keep followers in a constant spasm of anticipation?

16 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

They, GB, made claim how Jesus and JHVH have complete TRUST to FDS aka GB.

Religious leaders of JWs never claim or wrote about God's Day taking place in that year. If they had, you'd produce the remark already.

You've been asked this, perhaps, every year now.

That is like be saying Srecko thinks a Ukrainian Drone is legitimate, when in reality, it is based on assumption due to the situation taking place. Or the events of Snake Island, etc.

I think a more simpler term would be jumping to conclusions, some of which, even got the best of JWs at the time, obviously.

What are you really talking about? 

I said: They, GB, made claim how Jesus and JHVH have complete TRUST to FDS aka GB.

You respond: Religious leaders of JWs never claim or wrote about God's Day taking place in that year. If they had, you'd produce the remark already.

??? Tactics in debate ???

Another example. You said: That is like be saying Srecko thinks a Ukrainian Drone is legitimate, when in reality, it is based on assumption due to the situation taking place. Or the events of Snake Island, etc.

I asked you, do you believe in report about drone in Zagreb, just that. 

52 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

However, when you say that words are irrelevant then I disagree with you. Words are a product of the spirit (spirituality) in man. In birds, the product of the spirit is - chirping.

No, just your focus on certain areas where words become insignificant to the entire picture. But, then again, in order to get the full atmosphere of that time, you had to be there. Words alone and articles cannot tell you everything about how an individual lived and dealt with life in the 70s, no more than they can if they tried for 1914.

Our friend SM has recently been using a counter-argument called - appeal to motive. What you have quoted goes in the direction that the JW believer feels guilty, that he is not doing enough, that more needs to be given, etc.

You call it guilt, I won't. I would call it enthusiasm to Serve God better. I guess it would be like Jesus telling the rich man to give up his wealth to serve God.

Jesus told him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me." Matthew 19:23 Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Truly I tell you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

I guess, you have a "problem" with Jesus, then. Once again, no offense, I won't want you near me. 😁

I wonder how many JWs are selling their homes today, quitting their jobs and going on missionaries?

There are many that have by all intentions cleared their home life obligations and have decided to make better use of their lives by continuing their service elsewhere. In the 70s, The number of Witnesses were far less than there are today. 

because today Gog's attack is closer than ever. Instead, you go to houses and villages with the help of google maps or google earth, for 2 years now. But well, the covid is giving up so it will be different for your work.

That's Satan's purpose. To slow down the preaching work or try to remove it completely. 

27 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

If the confusion was global, it would have effected ALL JWs at the time,

So you don't believe GB will give them life-saving information? Or do you not believe that GB information will be available to every JW in a timely manner?

30 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

it can only mean one thing; GB has a "special knowledge" of the end of the world in Armageddon.

How can they have special knowledge of something of which was never uttered in 1975?

I'm talking about one and you're talking about the other. Fantastic. 

Just now, Srecko Sostar said:

Because those verses have context. Granted you did not acknowledge it, shows you truly do not understand as to what Matthew and John is cited.

1 minute ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If Jesus knew there would be no The End in the first century and knew the apostles misunderstood his words why did he leave them in the wrong belief?

Jesus literally tells his followers to go and preach the gospel and talked about Signs....

Jesus knew there would be an End, he is aware of that his Father has a Day of which he and the Angels do not know. It even connects back to God's original promise.

4 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Preaching in style - The end is near (very close) but without it really being that close is crazy.

Then perhaps to you Jesus was crazy in Matthew 24 and 25, and that Apostle John was crazy in 1 John 2:17.

5 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Is it in the interest of Jesus and God to keep followers in a constant spasm of anticipation?

The Bible was quite clear of this because of not only maintaining faith, but to be vigilant and enduring to the end. The Commission only stops when the one who commanded it says for it to end prior to what will transpire afterwards.

7 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

What are you really talking about? 

It is pretty clear of what I am talking about, even in example - those who make assumptions vs those who understood context.

I said: They, GB, made claim how Jesus and JHVH have complete TRUST to FDS aka GB.

I can see that, however, you made a similar remark in this same thread concerning 1975, granted it is linked, I made the response.

It is more evident when you, after the remark, continue with the 1975 claim.

8 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

??? Tactics in debate ???

No. The highlighted in read explains this.

9 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Another example. You said: That is like be saying Srecko thinks a Ukrainian Drone is legitimate, when in reality, it is based on assumption due to the situation taking place. Or the events of Snake Island, etc.

An example yes, of which I gave.

Pretty clear to what is shown in the image below:

image.png

10 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I asked you, do you believe in report about drone in Zagreb, just that. 

Because it is related to what was said to you originally concerning the BBC... Hence my stance on truth concerning a war time situation.

13 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

LOL!! Darn Srecko, you just made my day! 😂

18 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

So you're saying the drone didn't fall in Zagreb?

What I am saying because of propaganda, you have to do the research to not fall victims; especially when Left-Wingers are involved.

Remember - The first casualty of War is Truth. So because of escalation, it can lead to various stories and actions, some people being fooled, even out of their bank accounts.

I conclude (after your two comments) that you are actually claiming that the news (BBC) from the link I put up is fake news. Or at least it shouldn't be trusted, should it?
Fortunately for me, I live in Zagreb, so I claim that the drone fell in Zagreb. Unless you want to believe me I'm telling the truth?

6 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

So you don't believe GB will give them life-saving information? Or do you not believe that GB information will be available to every JW in a timely manner?

Concerning 1975 they simply mentioned things of which some people speculated.

I'm talking about one and you're talking about the other. Fantastic. 

It is in relation hence your other comments, there no different. 

Unless you want to move on to another topic, you are free to do so.

1 minute ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I conclude (after your two comments) that you are actually claiming that the news (BBC) from the link I put up is fake news. Or at least it shouldn't be trusted, should it?

Are you talking about the drone? Did they figure out, who it belongs to? Some news outlets are saying, that model belongs to Ukraine.

10 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

No, just your focus on certain areas where words become insignificant to the entire picture. But, then again, in order to get the full atmosphere of that time, you had to be there. Words alone and articles cannot tell you everything about how an individual lived and dealt with life in the 70s, no more than they can if they tried for 1914.

Certainly, the live atmosphere and geography play a big role. That's where we agree.

12 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

You call it guilt, I won't. I would call it enthusiasm

One condition can easily turn into another.

Just now, Srecko Sostar said:

I conclude (after your two comments) that you are actually claiming that the news (BBC) from the link I put up is fake news.

I asked you to do research, never made the claim of fake news. Because during war time a serious situation, propaganda is all over the place. If you look up the drone story itself, there are different notions

image.png

1 says it is believed to be...

the second says its from Ukraine.

The 3rd, yours, assumes is from Ukraine just by looking at what is written.

And the list goes on. It is no different from the example given, Snake Island.

As shown below

BBC and similar  2 weeks ago around the same timeframe:

image.png

image.png

You can't put too much of your trust in the MSM.

Fortunately for me, I live in Zagreb, so I claim that the drone fell in Zagreb.

Anyone can claim they saw a drone fall, but clearly you can't claim origin and what was the origin of impact, now can you?

Unless you want to believe me I'm telling the truth?

Ok then enlightened me - Who shot down the drone, and who operated the drone?

Was there anything that can be branched from a false flag category to get your country involved?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.