The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

5 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Are you talking about the drone? Did they figure out, who it belongs to? Some news outlets are saying, that model belongs to Ukraine.

On the news, they say that today they managed to pull most parts out of the ground (the drone, size of little airplane,  crashed into the ground with all its might). That it was carrying a plane bomb. That they found the "black box". And that they will try to find out where it was launched from with the help of forensics of the remaining parts and if necessary in cooperation with external experts.
Fortunately, the drone was carrying a plane bomb (cca 120 kg), it exploded in the depths of the earth as it struck soft ground, according this evening TV report. (The drone fell on the campus, but no one was killed or injured, only 40 parked vehicles damaged.

They said model is old USSR drone TU-141 (6 tons) from 1970s-80s. 

• Views 40.7k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

I asked you to do research, never made the claim of fake news. Because during war time a serious situation, propaganda is all over the place. If you look up the drone story itself, there are different notions

Couldn't it also be conceivable a Russian era drone that Ukraine now uses, was captured and used again by the Russians? In order to have NATO blame Ukraine. 

On 3/12/2022 at 3:16 PM, Witness said:

the kings of the earth

In the one scripture you quote: in it, it is clear that the Rider on the horse is Jesús who is fighting the kings of the earth.  The next scripture you quote is where is indicates that ultimately Jesus IS the ruler of the kings of the earth. Contradictory scriptures.  But a for a discerning mind it is not hard to understand.

This is proof that you most probably are the most confused person on this forum.  You quote any scripture without discrimination of its true meaning.  Therefore it is not worth my answering you because I will just be barraged with scriptures which have the same  "search word" in it but with  different meaning in the context of the sentence.  It seems like you take a word - put it in google - and then just start quoting scripture.......   AND YOU are angry  because you feel you have the right .....  to be a teacher or a female leader of other persons in a spiritual sense?

I will not answer the rhetorical question - I just question your judgement.

29 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

I would not in the least bit be surprised if the drone was launched from America, and had some purpose that would enhance the commercial aspect of the sanctions.

You know that you mention it, America is suspect in a lot of things, even when it comes to killing their own to hide information.

26 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Couldn't it also be conceivable a Russian era drone that Ukraine now uses, was captured and used again by the Russians? In order to have NATO blame Ukraine. 

The only way to find out is when more info comes how to settle the dust in the realm of research.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Anyone can claim they saw a drone fall, but clearly you can't claim origin and what was the origin of impact, now can you?

:)))) you are really funny. 

I can claim how i saw NLO fall, and you would believe this? .....

...... but if i made claim it came from Pluto but how origin of NLO is Klingon's, that would make you suspicious?

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

In the one scripture you quote: in it, it is clear that the Rider on the horse is Jesús who is fighting the kings of the earth.  The next scripture you quote is where is indicates that ultimately Jesus IS the ruler of the kings of the earth. Contradictory scriptures.  But a for a discerning mind it is not hard to understand.

This is what I said, "Jesus is King of kings (Rev 19:16), but he is not king over the national leaders of the world. They are not under covenant with him. (Jer 31:31; Luke 22:20)  His kings were chosen when anointed, but that doesn’t mean they all remain faithful to his truths. (Deut 29:18; Heb 12:15; 2 Pet 3:17; Rev 8:11; 17:1; Rev 13:11,12)  In the last days, the anointed remnant, the remaining “kings of the earth” are deceived by the “teachings of demons”. Matt 24:24,25; 1 Tim 4:1; Luke 22:31; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10

The anointed are the kings of the earth. (Rev 1:5) If they fail to remain faithful to Jesus, and instead listen to false prophets, they are still referred to as "kings" but haven't been sealed into the Kingdom, because they are listening and accepting the lies.  They are the "ten kings" that merge with the Beast/organization when the Harlot false prophet is done away with. (Rev 17:12-18) The "kings of the earth" in Revelation always refer to God's chosen people. The Beast with two horns (horns meaning "kings" Rev 17:12) rises out of the earth. They are false prophets, fallen anointed ones.  (Rev 8:10,11;13:11,12)  Revelation describes God's people taken captive by lies of false prophets (Rev 13:10, 5-7), their falling away from truth, (Matt 24:24,25; 1 Tim 4:1;Rev 16:13-16) and those who repent and stand up to the lies, leading to their gaining salvation through that repentance.  (Rev 10:11; 13:15; 11:1-3,7; 12:11)

They gain victory over the Beast of Rev 13, that "made war", with them.  (Rev 13:5-7; 15:2)

This is the division of truth against lies spoken between God's chosen ones and whomever side their heart decides to follow.  

The apostle Paul mentioned the kings who had fallen from God's grace in his day,  in 1 Cor 4:8; yet who are confident that they will rule with Christ, as your leadership believe they will also, no matter how many times they mislead the sheep with their lies. 

Look at it this way, when you read Revelation, keep Rev 1:5 in mind.

"and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood"

And, Rev 5:9,10

And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
10 And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”

We can't mix two definitions of "kings of the earth", but must rely on the scripture's definition.  

48 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

:)))) you are really funny. 

I can claim how i saw NLO fall, and you would believe this? .....

...... but if i made claim it came from Pluto but how origin of NLO is Klingon's, that would make you suspicious?

Making jokes regarding something in connection with the  Ukraine-Russia situation? Attribute common to some who are unaware.

Your example doesn't really even equate to what you brought up this time. Nor does it have anything to do with suspicious granted the term Propaganda was used and MSM - read carefully.

Not a good look. As stated before, I encourage you to do research further as is wait for further information instead of dwelling on speculation, you cannot just assume it came from one side or the other because BBC tagged a name on to it. Your link is only 2 days old...

Example of image:

image.png

I mean, after all, this was from you, of course...

You are saying it's Ukrainian but your source seems to point out otherwise.

Your comments - Mystery drone from Ukraine war crashes in Croatia.

Like I said, don't put too much trust in the MSM, even if it is in your country.

Just so you know unlike the Right, the Left Paradigm that is heavily leaning tends to add/remove things to events and or stories (like that of a literal Ghost shooting down Jets), even going as far as to be among the ones to promote war mongering and propagandize for it for Ukraine. As we speak they're continuing with information that is deemed questionable. Granted BBC News is Left-Wing, as mentioned, they'll do such things, for earlier on during the war, they used false videos and should something happen, they pin the latter to the event, hence Snake Island and now the situation with the Ukrainian Mayor. They're promoting Ukrainian s a victor but Russia abruptly takes ground. 

This is one of several examples.

I believe I stated people falling victim to Babylon and the Wild Beast, this is an example also granted of how useful of a tool the MSM can be for some, if one does not fully know the situation too well and simply accept what the MSM tells them.

On 3/12/2022 at 2:15 AM, Space Merchant said:

You are of the EXJW community, are you not?

There is no EXJW community. There ARE EX JWs.   

community
a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.
  1. "Montreal's Italian community"
  2. the condition of sharing or having certain attitudes and interests in common.
    "the sense of community that organized religion can provide"

The only thing EX JWs have in common is that they are Ex JWS. 
    BUT Ex JWs ARE Ex JWs for many different reason and therefore have different attitudes, feelings, thoughts and deeds. 
    I TELL YOU THE TRUTH I AM NOT PART OF ANY COMMUNITY EVEN THOUGH YOU JWs WANT TO PRETEND I AM. 

SM seems to need to place me in some fake 'group' now and he says he's a Truther. Nothing truthful about lumping a person into a fake group.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.