The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

On 3/15/2022 at 4:56 AM, Space Merchant said:
On 3/22/2020 at 11:32 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Kind of funny really because John Butler mentioned about the GB being removed and he got D/fed from here for it. 

Seriously, you are not around the age to be playing games like this, and you aren't the first to do such a thing, of which people can deduce and call out.

You know exactly what this about. So why you should need to pretend i don't know.  And when this topic comes up, Tom says I'm crying about it. But to be totally removed from the forum without warning, of course I'm going to be concerned next time round. As for john butler II  I think you mentioned, I don't ever remember using that at all. 

• Views 40.7k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Grenland....., and Canada is also in play. 

Do you seriously believe those two are superpowers?

24 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

WTJWorg is just one of many paths to God

The point to humanity is, which Christian sect mimics the first century church that was started by Christ. Christendom just like Jehovah's Witnesses here like to be "selective" in what they will accept and obey within scripture.

That makes this forum as much of a false religion as it does, coming from the outside world.

Now, my brothers would be disgusted by these Jehovah's Witnesses here.

27 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Some of the participants here are not satisfied with the thoughts and opinions of others, but are looking for logic and evidence only. I'm afraid I don't have any of what is required.

Then what is the point of your arguments? Any student regardless of structure would find an interest in research if only to satisfy their personal questions. You have made it a point to be contentious and an advocate against the Watchtower, and now you don't have any of what is required?

Are you mentally challenged like @TrueTomHarley and @Pudgy?

On 3/15/2022 at 5:30 AM, Space Merchant said:

in which such Prophets are capable of having visions like that of those of old, but in reality, such an ability died with the last Apostle, John.

Berean Study Bible Acts 2 : 17
‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Or do you think this only referred to the 1st Century disciples / apostles ? 

Do you lack such faith ? 

On 3/15/2022 at 11:11 AM, TrueTomHarley said:
On 3/15/2022 at 4:43 AM, Space Merchant said:
On 3/14/2022 at 9:03 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

As a Christian I will keep calm here.

The random ALL CAPs suggests otherwise.

Yeah. :)

It's called assertion, but it isn't aggression. One day Americans may learn the difference. 

Peace and love to you all. 

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

I will answer you with a few questions which you can answer yourself:

1)      What is the modern day equivalent of  chariots and ships - now don't be facetious.

2) What do they feed these modern day equivalents?

3)  will they really have to cross the Atlantic to win a tactical war or a financial war?  (Since Putin wants to be the head of Eurasia)

4) How far will Jehovah allow it to go? 

Answers to all of the above:

I DO NOT KNOW.

My gut feeling is that all this was fulfilled thousands of years ago.

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:
2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Grenland....., and Canada is also in play. 

Do you seriously believe those two are superpowers?

I am confused with your logic. Where in the Bible does it say that NK and SK must be/have to be/will be "superpowers"?

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

Now, my brothers would be disgusted by these Jehovah's Witnesses here.

Will they be disgusted with the knowledge that you are participating here?

I am confused with your logic. Where in the Bible does it say that NK and SK must be/have to be/will be "superpowers"?

Then you never understood the book of Daniel!

Will they be disgusted with the knowledge that you are participating here?

No, because I'm not an apostate pretending to be a Jehovah's Witness like people here alongside former Jehovah's Witnesses. If you haven't noticed, woeful fools continue to insist for my banishment.

My interest was twofold, one is to correct "all" the misinformation and wrongful representation about scripture and the Watchtower that all you people have had free, reign on for the visitor, and two, how prophetic events work. In this case, when @JW Insider mentioned "he doesn't know" I believe it. He has never known how to interpret scripture other than out of ignorance.

So, my brothers are "real" Jehovah's Witnesses dedicated to obey and serve God through their promise in baptism to dedicate their lives to Jehovah. They don't pick and chose what they like and don't like about scripture or the implementation thereof.

These fools here are nothing like that. It would be an insult to the institution and its members to equate these people with honest and dedicated witnesses. You think that jerk @TrueTomHarley when he made a clownish remark about his status as not being a witness? In his heart he spoke the truth, he knows he isn't. He just likes to make people here, think, otherwise.

What should be funny too @Anna is how much of a joke they really are. 😁

15 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

So, my brothers are "real" Jehovah's Witnesses dedicated to obey and serve God through their promise in baptism to dedicate their lives to Jehovah. They don't pick and chose what they like and don't like about scripture or the implementation thereof.

'real' JWs serve only those 8 men that call themselves the F&DS.  Their baptism is into the JW Org, they don't even use the words that Yeshua told them to use. They don't pick and chose because they have to do exactly as the GB tells them to do. They have no Christian conscience because it has been 'taken over' by the GB and the Elders. This can be proven by how JWs promote the lies of the GB and the Org.  Not to mention how they hide Pedophiles in the congregations. 

14 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

My interest was twofold, one for the visitor,

And what do the visitors say, what are their impressions of this club?

15 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

These fools here are nothing like that.

So what am I? Fool? Apostate? Stupid Apostate? :)))

53 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

And what do the visitors say, what are their impressions of this club?

That, it's an apostate forum generated for the former and present JWs to have the freedom to express their ignorance in general. Not just this forum, but also the JW closed forum. They generate the same kind of apostasy. I don't understand, why they have the need for two forums, if the discussions are basically the same. But like everything evil, they have to hide their true intent. However, this is no way reflects badly on the news information service that is generated by the owner. That part is a good service.

That's why, the Watchtower has cautioned its members about sites like this several meetings ago.

53 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

So what am I? Fool? Apostate? Stupid Apostate? :)))

Your heart should tell you where you stand before God. What does the psalmist indicate?

Psalms 37:9

Do Not Envy Those who Do Wrong

…8Refrain from anger and abandon wrath; do not fret—it can only bring harm. 9For the evildoers will be cut off, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land. 10Yet a little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

Precisely, how many thousands of years ago........ or are u a lazy blighter - not willing to think about it or read the scriptures,,,, lol

Bingo!

You nailed it!

But I realize things that have a practical application take precedence.

I prefer to think about the convection currents between the windwalls of the latitude bands of the atmosphere of Jupiter.….. silly me!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.