The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

real' JWs serve only those 8 men that call themselves the F&DS. 

Wrong, "real" JWs respect the 8 men as fellow servants. You are the one making them out to be something they are not. The respect as inscribed in scripture is for the weight and responsibility they have before God.

Their baptism is into the JW Org, they don't even use the words that Yeshua told them to use.

Wrong, that's you take not the truth. Baptism is made before God.

They don't pick and chose because they have to do exactly as the GB tells them to do.

The choice has always been for the individual to serve God properly. You are an example of that choice.

They have no Christian conscience because it has been 'taken over' by the GB and the Elders.

If a person has no Christian conscience such as former witnesses, how can you explain by your choice why you weren't taken over by the GB and Elders? Wouldn't you, in effect, be in control of an institution like a zombie?

Not to mention how they hide Pedophiles in the congregations. 

I believe there has been ample evidence to show how the Watchtower has dealt with child abuse through the decades. Aside from the notifications to the Elders, there are plenty of Watchtower articles condemning such behavior.

That you have a different agenda to make false claims, then that's on you, and former and present Jehovah's Witnesses here.

• Views 40.7k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

things that have a practical application take precedence.

I prefer to think about the convection currents between the windwalls of the latitude bands of the atmosphere of Jupiter.….. silly me!

It’s sort of like when Noah, not seeing the point of God’s direction, asked for a hint.

”How long can you tread water?” was the reply.

On 3/15/2022 at 3:02 AM, Pudgy said:

Number one: if all these people in the “great awakening“ were part of a great awakening and they were all wrong it seems to me like a  “great going to sleep“.

The Great Awakening is associated with the push to spread Christianity around the US/EU, Jehovah's Witnesses came by means of it from either the first and or the second. 60s and 70s is the fourth and final one.

Number two: Clark Kent was not pretending to be Superman……… Superman was pretending to be Clark Kent.

It's actually both says if you know a bit more from the Superman Mythos. There is legitimately another Clark Kent who does take over when a Superman of a specific earth does die, hence why it can either be said the other way around.

If such notions did not exist, i.e. New-52/Rebirth, they I'd be wrong.

Regardless, the remark still applies.

On 3/15/2022 at 11:47 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

Sorry no, I didn't say that. Because YHVH did not write anywhere that Russia and the United States are in question. This was stated by interpreters several centuries later after the Bible was already completed in writing.

Regarding world powers it is a separate notion from Bible Translations, for even prior to having the Bible, we had such powers of old dwell in the faith of Christianity, hence why we have so many denominations, mainly the 2 factions.

The irony is my rival made this parallel comment, but in regards to Bible Translation.

image.png

She, as with most, are not too aware of the events of the 4th century, even when it comes to super powers, even those of old.

As for your map, it comes down to super powers vs literally mapped representations.

16 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Number two: Clark Kent was not pretending to be Superman……… Superman was pretending to be Clark Kent.

It's actually both says if you know a bit more from the Superman Mythos. There is legitimately another Clark Kent who does take over when a Superman of a specific earth does die, hence why it can either be said the other way around.

Finally the cartoon-loving pork chop meets his match.

On 3/16/2022 at 9:09 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

You know exactly what this about. So why you should need to pretend i don't know.  And when this topic comes up, Tom says I'm crying about it. But to be totally removed from the forum without warning, of course I'm going to be concerned next time round. As for john butler II  I think you mentioned, I don't ever remember using that at all. 

Because everyone can see your reaction whenever it comes up. Only at random you make a spectacle about it when there is no need to.

There was a John Butler II, which was later removed by the Admin, hence why 4Jah2me came to play and the purposely noticeable avoidance of not only being associated with the name, but self talk in 3rd person. For if it never existed before, I would not have brought it up, for I came across it a while back regarding our discussion on a Bible translated term of which you thought only the Watchtower changed on purpose when in reality, there was no Strong's violation - Gridled [up] vs Nakedness.

On 3/16/2022 at 10:38 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Berean Study Bible Acts 2 : 17
‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Or do you think this only referred to the 1st Century disciples / apostles ? 

Do you lack such faith ? 

Acts 2 is in regards to Pentecost, not anything pertaining to after the death of John. The fact you didn't understand what was conveyed showed that for someone who is patiently waiting for truth, makes no effort to understand Scriptures concerning the difference between Prophets Inspired and Prophets Not Inspired.

People prior to John's death were indeed prophets inspired, many of them, however, John was the last of them, the last of the Apostles, and the abelites he and the others have, had ceased - hence my comment regarding Apostle John, who was Exiled in Patmos (1 Corinthians 13:9-11). God's Holy Spirit produced gifts such as visions and the like, an ability John and the others had, hence the gift of prophecy, speaking in tongues, etc. even that of special knowledge, however, these gifts had since passed away, for such has been rendered ineffective; made obsolete, however the early church still had God's backing.

This is even more evident by means of Apostle John's students, noted as Ignatius and Polycarp, what transpired afterwards. John's students were also weaponized by Trinitarians to push the Trinity Doctrine by taking their words out of context, likewise, with Justin Martyr.

That being said, the abelites had since passed away, for a long time now, and should anyone tell you otherwise, or state they have visions, Paul's words comes to mind in Galatians 1:1-11. This isn't the first time I mentioned, this, even to you.

John outlived practically the majority of Apostles also, lived out near the end of the 1st century.

Even Srecko got this wrong - image.png

That being said, I doubt you'll find anyone who can transfigure themselves and or have visions on the level of an inspired prophet. And I can bank on that with absolute certainty.

On 3/16/2022 at 10:44 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

It's called assertion, but it isn't aggression. One day Americans may learn the difference. 

Peace and love to you all. 

It isn't an American thing, the British knows this too, the youth often times meme about it. In reality the term is in relation to yelling, one can only be assertive in a text/comment by word structure. Wise to understand the difference.

13 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Finally the cartoon-loving pork chop meets his match.

Well when there are multiple versions of Superman, you tend to know things, i.e. Ultraman (Superman of Earth-3) is a criminal boss who isn't weak to Green Kyrontine, but empowered by it, only weak by the Blue one.

The creators of the character and those afterwards had their own ideas to keep the Mythos going.

That being said, concerning John, it is absurd for him to pretend and speak in 3rd person, saying people are wearing masks when he himself has one all along. Moreover, I don't see how the verse in 1 Corinthians was missed by him either. For everyone knows Christians of old, even prophets had abilities even visions, but after John, no one else had any of that.

On 3/15/2022 at 12:23 PM, BroRando said:

Times are a changing and the wicked are more evil than ever.....  can you feel the momentum building? Things are about to burst heh? 😀

For some of us who are aware, we knew things of this nature will happened. So we don't panic compared to the majority of society, and we take precaution. This is why I explained to Matthew what a Grey Man and Woman is, so the spotlight is not on those who passively display this nature.

That being said, with the things I just learned, the unaware or those who are not prepared will get caught off guard, perhaps in a span of 6 months; the US and their allies.

@Srecko Sostar Going back to the Drone thing, as mentioned before, this is WHY you don't jump conclusions or speculate. Propaganda as is False Flags is problematic. The finger pointing is now leaning towards getting the Croatia people into the Ukraine situation, so much so, the US F-16s (Fighting Falcons) to fly over their skies. There has been other notions of drones being shot down or falling from the sky as is flying over other countries, which is still being looked at by those who are not getting fooled by Propaganda.

The biggest level of Propaganda seen so far is what the Ukrainian President just did by invocation.

Next time, well the only time which is now, do not be gullible in an ongoing Information War.

That being said, we are in a Dragon-Bear-sque situation right now, your life, as with others, will be vastly different, and speaking of Croatia, their past sins may be brought up should Russia and their allies even coin something from the past to cause them to take action.

7 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

And she is right, seems to me.

Unfortunately she isn't. Because in that same discussion people brought up as to why revisions were made, the difference between early and later manuscripts, etc. - it all traces back to the events of the 4th century, which she is unaware of, as is the fight to defend the Scriptures from Bible Tampering, which effectively won out for a while until people got into the realm of Textual Criticism. When something like this was mentioned, she narrowed it down to propaganda in Christendom when someone corrected her with the truth. Then a sub-discussion came forth when talking about Apocryphal Text, which she was unaware about.

She also assume the KJV to be the true Bible, which it is not. It was also deduced that she isn't as serious about Christianity, especially from snarky comments for attention about events in the Bible (despite it at times revealing the true nature of other Mainstreamers who often get triggered), granted she does not know much about how serious of a threat The Wild Beast and Babylon truly is.

I mean, you should be aware of this, we talked about Strong's before as with roots.

That being said, granted she was, in her words, a MAGA Gun-totting Girl, it is clear from her days at Info Wars, that she is a Conservative Christian (Christian Right). She, as with some other rivals of mine, are unknowingly tied to the Mainstream. As mentioned to @Dmitar, she is the one I've mentioned who later burned her MAGA Hat denouncing whom she followed and although she still holds her semi-political views, she deems politics like that of a cult, hence the opposite of the woke, to this day she complains about it, as is her constant remarks of whom she followed, Trump as is her being a constant target to Leftism. One of the view things she is correct about is what society is doing to children, and those who advocate for things that is of ill intent. The only reason as to why she drew people into Conservatism in the first place a long time ago was due to the fact some people blindly followed her for her attractiveness and not realizing what she was proclaiming, thus the destruction of those who follow, jumping head first into the fire that is the culture war.

About prophesy, none of us should say with "absolute certainty", that prophesy has ceased.  If we do, we have exalted ourselves above the power and ability of the Father.  We are suggesting that we know His plan. 

“Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.” 1 Cor 13:8-10

Has “the perfect” arrived yet?

Have people stopped speaking other “tongues”/languages?

Has knowledge ceased? 

“But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”  Dan 12:4

If the languages still exist, as well as an increase in spiritual knowledge, then why would prophesy, which imparts the knowledge of God, cease?

John the Baptist came ‘in the manner’ of Elijah, prophesying the need for God’s people to repent, to prepare a people for the coming of the Son of Man.  In the last days, another “Elijah” comes to God’s holy people.  This one also “prophesies” the need for them to repent. 

Matt 17:10,11 -  And His disciples asked Him, saying, “Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?” 11 Jesus answered and said to them, “Indeed, Elijah is coming  first and will restore all things. “

Messengers from God receive visions and dreams, to understand the message that they are to impart.  God’s words are put in their mouth.

Num 12:6 - Then He said, “Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, make Myself known to him in a vision; I speak to him in a dream.”

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.” Mal 4

“Behold, I send My messenger,
And he will prepare the way before Me.
And the Lord, whom you seek,
Will suddenly come to His temple,
Even the Messenger of the covenant,
In whom you delight.
Behold, He is coming,”
Says the Lord of hosts. Mal 3:1-3

Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”  Rev 11:1-3

“prophesy” - to prophesy, to be a prophet, speak forth by divine inspirations, to predict

In this case of the “Gentiles” standing in the Temple of God, this is not the Roman army that invaded the literal city and temple in Jerusalem.  This is describing the "man of lawlessness" in the last days, another “Gentile” entity that now “sits” in the Temple dwelling of God – elders who “represent the royal priesthood”.  The message to JWs, to God’s holy priesthood, is to flee if any perceive this abomination. Matt 24:15,16

Never in God’s word, does it condone the replacement of God’s priests. 

So the Lord said to Aaron, “You and your sons and your father's house with you shall bear iniquity connected with the sanctuary, and you and your sons with you shall bear iniquity connected with your priesthood.

And you and your sons with you shall guard your priesthood for all that concerns the altar and that is within the veil; and you shall serve. I give your priesthood as a gift,[a] and any outsider who comes near shall be put to death.”  Num 18:1,7

So, God anoints particular people to be His priests, members of the Body of Christ, and “living stones” of the Temple.  Yet, the elders have boldly replaced them, which transgresses all that the scriptures tell us, about God’s appointed priesthood.  This is why a prophet brings God’s message to His people, in the last days. Ezek 44:6-9; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Matt 24:15,16; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4

Jesus words do not die.  We are judged by his words. (John 12:48)   If there were not to be any more prophets, why would he have said,

"Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward."  Matt 10:41

And why would the apostle Paul mentioned prophets as part of the foundation of the Temple/dwelling of God? Eph 2:20-22

https://pearl-winepress.blogspot.com/

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.