The World News Media

Shooting at Jehovah's Witness hall in Hamburg, Germany; several killed and wounded

The Librarian

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

From the information I also gathered, it seems the guy left on his own accord, some EXJWs are saying he was excommunicated

True, that's why it's not good to so quickly assume a person that attends meetings is a witness rather than an interested person. However, as I mentioned, his extreme Christian view made him think the Watchtower was too weak for his ideology. I guess those meetings he attended made him realize it didn't suit his extremism.

If his website is supported by Amazom and Godaddy, I hope they do take his site down. Modern society shouldn't be subjected to extreme views by the few on websites. The few that manipulate and multiply those views by the thousands.

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just read a "report" and have no idea of its accuracy. Anyway, apparently that night of the midweek service meeting it was announced that Mr. Philipp Fusz (35) no longer one of JWs. During the

“Never before has the attempt been made to make clear the interaction between heaven and earth and to make visible the influences of the spirit persons [God, Jesus Christ, Satan] on humanity, society

"...Vehren said police were alerted to the shooting about 9:15 p.m. and were on the scene quickly. He said that after officers arrived and found people with apparent gunshot wounds on the ground floor

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.