The World News Media

Let's Talk About Evolution!

John 12.24to28

18 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

This is a size 14 type light grey. 

This is a size 16 type black

This is a size 16 type BOLD and black

Which is less work to read?

I like the bolder one. My eyes aren't so good anymore. I didn't even notice the "size 14 light grey" at first, until I looked twice.

• Views 4.7k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read up about the Cambrian explosion and you will not believe in evolution.  This cambrian "explosion" is never talked about by evolutionists  because all animals suddenly appeared in one layer /

And did you know that over eons Fozzie Bear evolved into Yoda? (… albeit in a galaxy, far, far away ….) Proof? Listen to their voices! Look at the hair in Yoda’s ears! They BOTH sound

How evolutionary theory evolves...an illustrative short story:   So you've got a bunch of guys in khaki shorts running around with a few tiny pieces of what they think might be old human bon

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, boyle said:

Yet, in those cases, I never heard anyone curse God or Christ, and they moved on when they received their reinstatement.

They didn't condemn the Org nor themselves because of bitterness or unfairness. 

I agree with such sentiments. I think that is wise. I also do not curse God or Christ. I don't condemn the organization because of bitterness or unfairness.

Jehovah has allowed those taking the lead in organization to have authority at present. Jehovah has also written down in advance what He is going to do to those in authority who go against His will. Jehovah has also written down what His witnesses should do with that information.

"He went on to say to me: “Son of man, take to heart and listen to all my words that I speak to you.  Go in among the exiles of your people and speak to them. Tell them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says,’ whether they listen or refuse to listen."

Ezekiel didn't go warn his brothers out of bitterness or unfairness, even though he was treated unfairly by his brothers. He spoke to them out of love and obedience to Jehovah.

"Then spirit entered into me and made me stand up on my feet, and he spoke to me and said: “Go, shut yourself inside your house.  As for you, son of man, they will put ropes on you and tie you with them so that you cannot go out among them.  And I will make your tongue stick to the roof of your mouth, and you will become mute, unable to reprove them, because they are a rebellious house.  But when I speak with you I will open your mouth, and you must say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says.’ Let the one listening listen, and let the one refusing to listen refuse, because they are a rebellious house."

(How about a couple songs before lunch...The lyrics of these songs, if you slightly change them to mean about how Jehovah feels about us, would be accurate...He will make the dreams a reality. Jehovah's "dream" will be reality. He can "evolve" our dreams too. It is not impossible with Jehovah. He will hang out with His kids. He will walk with us even during the hard times. He is Jehovah. "Jehovah Causes to Become.")

"“Lazʹa·rus our friend has fallen asleep, but I am traveling there to awaken him.”  

"The disciples then said to him: “Lord, if he is sleeping, he will get well.”  

"Jesus, however, had spoken about his death. But they imagined he was speaking about taking rest in sleep.  Then Jesus said to them plainly: “Lazʹa·rus has died,  and I rejoice for your sake that I was not there, so that you may believe. But let us go to him.”

Jesus can wake those who are asleep. Dreams come true. Jesus and Jehovah will walk as far as it takes.💞Praise Jehovah.

On 4/19/2023 at 11:46 PM, boyle said:

There are many ways of explaining it, depending on the question. The point is, explain to it where we can prove it with facts.

“What do you think? If a man has 100 sheep and one of them strays, will he not leave the 99 on the mountains and set out on a search for the one that is straying?..."

"How much more valuable is a man than a sheep!"

"While he was still a long way off, his father caught sight of him and was moved with pity, and he ran and embraced him and tenderly kissed him."

The Father will "walk" as far as it takes. He will "run" toward the sheep. Even before the sheep has time to say "I'm sorry."

"Then the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy of being called your son.’  But the father said to his slaves, ‘Quick! bring out a robe, the best one, and clothe him with it, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet.  Also bring the fattened calf, slaughter it, and let us eat and celebrate,  for this son of mine was dead but has come to life again; he was lost and has been found.’"

"And when he has found it, he puts it on his shoulders and rejoices. And when he gets home, he calls his friends and his neighbors together, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.’ I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous ones who have no need of repentance."

Let the name of Jehovah be glorified.

"Father, glorify your name.” Then a voice came out of heaven: “I have glorified it and will glorify it again."

"Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified."

"For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.""

"Search for Jehovah while he may be found. 

Call to him while he is near. 

Let the wicked man leave his way 

And the evil man his thoughts; 

Let him return to Jehovah, who will have mercy on him, 

To our God, for he will forgive in a large way."

(Just call on Him. By name. He's waiting to hear from you.)

On 4/20/2023 at 10:43 AM, boyle said:

absolute proof about other things

If you pray to Jehovah by name, using His name, and you pray in Jesus name, and ask Him to help you in all sincerity, to show Himself to you in all sincerity, to make it so clear it is undeniable, then you will get your proof that Jehovah is the Creator. You will get your absolute proof.

(Just another question for evolutionary theorists: why do people pray? If humans evolved well enough to have opposable thumbs, if nature selected for vocal chords that can sing and speak, then what was the advantage for prayer? Dogs don't pray. Monkeys don't pray. Trees don't pray. If prayer is leftover from some sort of primitive thing, then why don't other "primitive" species pray?)

The Bible answers that question. Jehovah is the One who created prayer.

"O Hearer of prayer, to you people of all sorts will come. 

My errors have overwhelmed me, 

But you cover over our transgressions.  

Happy is the one whom you choose and bring near 

To reside in your courtyards.  

We will be satisfied with the goodness of your house, 

Your holy temple.  

You will answer us with awe-inspiring deeds of righteousness, 

O God of our salvation; 

You are the Confidence of all the ends of the earth 

And of those distant across the sea."

"And the prayer of faith will make the sick one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven."

"He will pay attention to the prayer of the destitute; 

He will not despise their prayer."

"Jehovah remembers us and will bless;

He will bless the house of Israel;

He will bless the house of Aaron.  

He will bless those who fear Jehovah,

The small as well as the great.  

Jehovah will give you an increase,

To you and your children.  

May you be blessed by Jehovah,

The Maker of heaven and earth.  

As for the heavens, they belong to Jehovah,

But the earth he has given to the sons of men.  

The dead do not praise Jah;

Nor do any who go down into the silence of death.  

But we will praise Jah

From now on and forever.  

Praise Jah!"

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.